It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who will do me a tarot reading?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i feel im in a need for a tarot reading,i hope im not being selfish,is there someone who knows tarot that can do me a quick tarot session? what do i need to tell them?
i promiss ill be quite interesting

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
i feel im in a need for a tarot reading,i hope im not being selfish,is there someone who knows tarot that can do me a quick tarot session? what do i need to tell them?
i promiss ill be quite interesting

I will try, I did one for my mom and was most definately right on. You can U2U me if I am not on when you are. There is not much I need to know just male/ female and location...don't tell me your question I like doing relevant readings which means I will somewhere during the reading tell you what your question is about. That's if I have all my cards still, I will count them tonight.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I did a tarot reading the other day...and I was expecting a lot more.
I mean, I didn't even go to the reader, the reader came to me and asked if I wanted to be readed.

She just told me stuff about myself that I knew.
But you probably have some stuff about you that you need to know.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
How would one go about getting a reading? Can it be done online?

S&F

-Al

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
well i guess if i tell enough info,pics and you get a vibe from me its enough,like face to face,i dont know.but couple of good people did already and im quite AMAZED from the results. it were 100% truth,like the person knew exactly what was happening.
for me im 20 years old,male,medium brown hair brown eyes
type kiril arshinkov in facebook if u want
but im the one with the orange/yellow avatar..with glasses

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
HI

Nto meaning to be negative - but I have done tarot and no matter how impartial you think you are, you should not really do it for people you know.

You can connect with someone's energy by thinking about them - you need no name...no picture...

Anyone who needs information about you is potentially not going to give you a true reading but what you want to hear.

Hmmm, let me guess, male, 20s....looking for work...trying to find his place in society...feels unlucky...

oooh...I see a move to a new country...opportunity...a woman will come into your life...

Wow, I can read you without needing to turn a card, just generalising and telling you what you maybe want to hear. If that makes you feel more confident, then believe it and change your own luck.

And I am not saying this to be nasty - please dont give personal information if you are looking to get a 'true' reading.

Much love and I send you loads of reiki energy!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
well i guess ur kinda right thanks,im looking to buy cool tarot cards for my self even only as a souvenier when i come

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Hi there..try pendulums...

Seriously - better for quick answers and there's no need to learn interpretation of cards...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
o yes,well what items can i use for pendulums?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I'm fairly adept with tarot cards. U2U me if you'd like a reading. I don't need to know your question or anything else. You only have to give me permission to do it.

Naturally, it will require that you apply the information to your particular question. This is free after all.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Cosmicegg...I applaud you...!

OP - you can easily buy cheap pendulums on the internet. Buy one you feel drawn to...

good luck and tell us how you get on with the tarot reading

much love and luck!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

The method I use is equally impartial for everyone. There is no way to "cheat".

When I started out, I began by using the usual spreads but after a couple of months of it, my hands started moving by themselves. I've been doing this for about three years now. I keep a log of every reading and the deck used for whichever reading. The cards always tell you the answer, but you may not see all the factors that play into that reading at the time so it's very useful to go back and see things with the benefit of hindsight.

Had I known then what I know now about tarot reading, I might have been able to avoid certain unpleasantries there in the beginning. They definitely do give a heads up to upcoming events. Unfortunately, until you really know what's going on in your life, you'll have a hard time spotting it before it hits you. Additionally, it takes time to understand just what it is you're really asking. You may think your question is well-formed and it may well be, but a good deal of people skirt around an issue rather than jumping into the core of the matter.

It's also a good idea to keep your queries restricted as much as possible to your life, your Self. Asking about others is ethically unsound, particularly in light of what was stated above regarding the formation of questions. This is where a lot of tarot readings go astray.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
use www.facade.com

you can get free tarot readings, numerology and other stuff there too

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Just to let you all know that my offer to read cards is still open and will be until further notice. =)

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

would love a tarot session - question is...will my partner's business work?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by chillpill

I can't read for a third party. I need to hear from them both to ask the question and to give permission for a reading. Ethical considerations.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eonnn
use www.facade.com

you can get free tarot readings, numerology and other stuff there too

Another vote for Facade.com. I use the Rider Waite Deck and the Three Fates. Very easy read. IMO.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   

What about Hermetic tarot?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I find this an interesting subject also. I'd like to get a Tarot Reading also to see about my future.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Ah, good point. It is my business too. I am a 50% shareholder, but I work in it less, so see it as his!

Question is: Will our joint consulting business be successful? Will it take off?

And you have my absolute permission...

<<   2 >>

join