It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well.. after a few years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hello, I'm from the Bay Area, California Oakland to be exact.. and I have been lurking around these forums sense the tender age of 15 [I am 18 now haha] and some of the things I've learned on here I have tried to share with friends and family but they look at me like I have gone off the deep end
, but other than that I hope to make significant postings and contribute in some kind of way.

By the way.. You all are my kind of people

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of contributing members. Don't get discouraged when you realize we're all probably not your kind of people.

If you have a chance, check this out about the Bay Area expo. Maybe you can snag a t-shirt from Springer.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hello ahhdarnit,

Welcome. I like your name. I think I manage to say that at least 20 times a day. I think most of us have been lurkers for years, some just sign up later than others.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the world of discussion friend

I look forward to discussing your interests and do stop by the Expo, it seems like it will be grand ol' Time.

~Keeper

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Ahh I feel welcomed already. and even if you are all not my kind of people I enjoy a good Arguement here and there and I will go visit the expo thanks for letting me know

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The UFO expo?? I willl stop by definitely

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Welcome to the show that never ends. Have fun try not to delve to deeply you may just find what your looking for and then some.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Welcome even though I'm quite the new member also.

I'm somewhat in the position you were in 3 years ago except I became a member a tad earlier

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
thank you all. I feel so Welcomed

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
hello welcome to Above top secret welcome to Above top secret.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hi there ... welcome to the threads !
So much of interest to be found here .... so many threads ... so little time

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Very glad that you decided to join us!! I have been here myself less than a year and have made some wonderful friends!! Happy posting!!

new topics

top topics

join