It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a UFO experience!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
It happened in Toronto when I lived there back in 1986.

This is what happened. A bunch of friends and I were partying at another friends house. It was around ten o'clock that a few of us decided to go to the bar, seeing it was the weekend and it's alot more fun when you have a live band and people dancing. All that. So four of us jumped into the car and were headed down Yonge street towards Bloor. Going South, towards the water. (Or, is that South?) Anyway, I was sitting in the front passenger seat and looking outside into the night sky. I saw a bright white light and I thought it was an airplane. You know when you're kind of bored and you look at something just for the heck of having your eyes focused on something?

Then I noticed it wasn't moving! So it got me curious. But then I thought, well, maybe it's just one of those towers that the men leave behind after they leave the construction site. So I kept looking at it. As we got closer, I was flabbergHasted! It was nothing of the sort! Oh but yes indeed, those aliens sure were intelligent enough to make it LOOK like it was a building in construction with three very bright white lights up there, next to another tall office building!

This space ship was HUGE. And it was hovering there. It was remarkably large. And there was no noise coming from it. I couldn't believe that it was just sitting there in the middle of the city and NO ONE it seems had noticed it. I mean if anyone had, they would have stopped their car, or would be standing in the street on the sidewalk looking at it.

This monstrously large construction was round and dark. It had, like I said, three very bright white lights on the edges of it, in a balance to one another. Then underneath it was a flat surface. Where on the very outside of the edges, it was a black color, and in the inside there was another circular form with what to me looked like a flattened out engine of a car. Like the pipework was all flat. And it was a greyish color. And in the very middle of the space ship, there were three more lights. Small ones. Red and white colored.

Now this happened very quickly. As the driver was going down the highway. I thought to myself, how was I going to get out of this car without them suspecting anything and observe that space craft, without being observed or obvious? I figured I would ask them to drop me off right at the stop light where we were getting close to now, and let me off, for some reason or other, and I would take a cab to the bar to meet them. WHELL the red light came and I waited. The space ship was hidden from my view by the building it chose to hover next to. And when the red turned to green and I was just about to ask the driver to let me out....I saw that the space ship was gone!

I stuck my head and upper body out the window looking for it. It was summer time. And I couldn't see anything. I figured it shut it's lights off and left.

I was so freaked out. I was angry too because I really wanted to get closer to have a better look and feel for the wonderful creation that I had seen.

Anyway, my friends all were now wondering what the heck. Ofcourse I couldn't tell them anything. (Who knows...maybe they were aliens and it was a big joke being played on me Ha Ha Ha) When we got to the bar...I immediately bought myself a couple drinks and chuggallugged them down. And shots and sucked them back. I still wasn't calmed! I bought all my friends drinks too and started buying strangers hahaha drinks. They thought I was mad! But I couldn't TALK to anyone about it!!! So all I could do is act crazy. Well, not that buying others drinks is crazy. But that other people don't get it. Neither did I. I still can't forget how that experience happened. How did those aliens know that I was going to step out of the car to observe them? What if I did? Perhaps, because I'm a good looking female, I may have attracted many eyes and those people would see me staring up in the sky and then their eyes would be directed to that space ship as well... which I didn't think of at the time.

Well whatever the agenda of those aliens...it sure was strange!

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Interesting story, have you spotted more in the area were u live now since then?

also after you spotted the UFO did u see anymore or have strange things happen before u moved from toronto?

I know that it was a long time ago but i'm just asking.

Anyways, catcya on the flip side

[Edited on 12/5/04 by madwalrus911]

posted on May, 12 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madwalrus911
Interesting story, have you spotted more in the area were u live now since then?

also after you spotted the UFO did u see anymore or have strange things happen before u moved from toronto?

I know that it was a long time ago but i'm just asking.

Anyways, catcya on the flip side

I wouldn't know where to start. I've had strange things happen all my life, since I can remember. The first incident beginning when I was about 3 yrs old.

Yes, I have spotted some more in recent times. I just wrote about the one I saw in April. There are others too. Just a fleeting moment in the sky though, from what I can remember right now. Zips past unlike any other we consider normal sky crafts. They are too mysterious. I can't even tell sometimes if I've seen one or not. Sometimes, it's just a feeling that it was them and not our kind.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It wasn't the booze that was seeing the space ship was it? I know one time I was taken aboard a space ship and two aliens were ploting to take over the USA by pretending to be the presidents and they sparyed me with rum so no one would believe me...wait, never mind that's from the simpsons. silly me.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zero_snaz
It wasn't the booze that was seeing the space ship was it?

No. And you're not the first one who asked that question. I saw one when I was a teenager and I never drank then. Besides, I can drink a hellovallot and still have my sanity about me.

Now you, mind you, haha, may be schizophrenic? Hm?

top topics

join