It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Square crop circle august 9

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
www.cropcircleconnector.com...

omg

whats that?

it looks similar to this old one

aldalu.com...

also this one

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

this is getting more and more interesting

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Yawn....

Another ambiguous message/symbol etc etc..........

My interpretation.. The aliens are obviously encouraging us to stop worshiping the TV. To think outside the box...The world isn't round its square..... The Restart of the Hadron Collider in November will create a black square, not a black hole....

yeah I made that last bit up

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If the aliens had spent a little time getting their dimensions for this circle correct it would have been more realistic. . . or is it that the human circle makers are not perfect and made a mistake? Unthinkable!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How can anyone seriously consider that aliens are behind these "crop circles"? I mean, how much of your brain do you need to turn off, how much evidence, common sense, reason and logic do you need to ignore before jumping to the LEAST POSSIBLE CONCUSION?

Having folks try to tie these farces into aliens/ufo's just makes it harder for this subject to be taken seriously. The government has nothing to cover up anymore (if they ever did) people cover it up for them at no charge just through ignorance and the wonderful Internet.

To think, I once thought that the free and open exchange of ideas and information over a worldwide network would help to advance humans, much like the renaissance age. Little did I know that I vastly overestimated the intelligence of the average "Joe Public": and instead the internet has made most folks less intelligent, and made investigating anything "fringe" next to IMPOSSIBLE.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
how come that those crop circles had become more elaborate and more meaningful just recently? maybe becouse the aliens had become more skilled practicing? and what's this riddle game? if u want to tell something it would be quite common sesnse to repeate a single image, maybe one whit a clear message on it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Cool.
This one looks like the nintendo gamecube.
Is this somesort of advertising?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I kinda thought it was the Sysco emblem.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

...but its a fake one....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan

aldalu.com...

clear " evidence " < sic > that the alleged aliens are supporters of south african neo nazis

image link

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

G'day deejayiwan....

I mentioned to you a couple of weeks ago that you will help your own cause if you become more discerning with the material you post.

This reinforces my opinion to that effect.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Are you really allowed to call it a crop "circle", if it's a square? Or should it be called a crop square?

The only thing that's harder to explain than the crop circles (or squares) is the chalk circles I've been reading about, I wonder who made them and what they're trying to tell us?

Chalk Circles - Stunning Implications for Earth !

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Are you really allowed to call it a crop "circle", if it's a square? Or should it be called a crop square?

The only thing that's harder to explain than the crop circles (or squares) is the chalk circles I've been reading about, I wonder who made them and what they're trying to tell us?

That's even worse than my post about Valiant's Valiant.....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Brilliant! That gave me a good laugh. . .

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
And don't forget....

Make a Donation

This is the opportunity for people who want to support the Crop Circle Connector web site to give a donation towards the continual running of the service now and forever. The donation starts at £5 but can be increase by Qty on the shopping Cart.

Our Price: £30.00

What a great opportunity to support these hard working people!!!!

Peace

top topics

join