It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PIMCO Says Dollar Will Weaken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
PIMCO manager says the dollar gets weak as the U.S. bombs massive amounts of money into the economy.

If you haven't already, get your money out now.
Invest in survival gear.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
How is this being ignored by the ATS community?

It points to the obvious, but they are the only ones saying it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Can anyone say "told you so"?

I can't believe there are still people out there surprised by such news, surely everyone with a basic understanding of money (i.e. can you count?) knows that this is going to happen?

I think most Americans need to invest in a calculator, and buy "Economic Principles for Dummies"

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All this information and the reason we are to the point we are at has not been ignored in ATS is clear and very well up to day in the pages of The market data thread.

The expected inflation that follow an economy raise is not there yet, what is been extended is the deflation spiral.

Wait for the holidays to come in, is going to be something out of the nightmare before Christmas.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Wait for the holidays to come it, is going to be something out of the nightmare before Christmas.

assuming there is going to be an xmass...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

I am sorry but my previous post was all wrong I made a mistake With the inflation deflation.

Yes the financial advisers are now warning the retailers to expect a very sad holidays season.

top topics

join