It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Moon Crater, Three Different Structures

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
One Moon Crater, Three Different Structures

The following are Images I took off GOOGLE MOON on the crater named “Tycho” by the KAGUYA Terrain Camera. I have had these images under my hat for a while and would like them to be inspected more carefully. The following three images are basically objects that really stood out, Its surroundings don’t match the objects in the slightest.
The images have not been modified other than a comparison image I added in case some people could not see what I’m seeing. I’ve included the coordinates so everyone else can find them.

TAKE NOTE – Images 2 and 3 are approximately the exact same width

Coordinates: 42o39'23.89" S.........12o52'35.28" W

Coordinates: 42o41'11.62" S.........12o37'04.78" W

Coordinates: 42o09'52.21" S.........11o28'30.65" W

ENJOY.....

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Color me unimaginative, or perhaps immune to common Pareidolia, I see a crater for sure, but don't seem to be connecting with your presumed "Three Different Structures". I see no structure, and nothing that makes me look twice at these shots.

The harsh light, angle, and cold crispness of viewing things on the moon (i.e. sans atmospheric artifacts) often leads those that have a pre-disposition to see things like this anyway to latch on to things that...well to be honest, are just not there.

Sure you will get a bunch of high fives from folks that "see it too" or have their "interest peaked" by this amazing find. But I could take photos of mud in my backyard and get the same response on here.

Also, since this is in the Aliens/UFO section, I assume you are suggesting that these structure are somehow related to aliens or something? What makes you think that? Just curious.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sure you will get a bunch of high fives from folks that "see it too" or have their "interest peaked" by this amazing find. But I could take photos of mud in my backyard and get the same response on here.

Did i say they are specifically something? because im pretty sure i didn't, these are things that really stood out and while ur criticizing the color etc, your better off going to these coordinates and taking a look for yourself as im sure the quality will be much better.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
interesting...the first pic, I see 2 similar objects at the crater rim above and to our left of the objects at the crater floor...shadows seem long, could be low sun angle? They do look "out of place" to say the least....are u sitting on more pics you'd like to share?

I have a video from Selene (have to look for it), that shows /seems to show a large cube-shaped object (monolith?) at the end of Mare...something...will edit later...

CDS

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Na no more pics, i just found these three interesting and wanted feedback, maybe even someone taking a look for themselves and trying out different angles

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by shredder

No you didn't say they were one thing or another, apparently afraid to put your opinion out there. You obviously have some idea of what you think they are, but for some reason don't want to "show your hand" for personal reasons. I only assumed you thought it was alien or UFO related because that is where you posted this and not one of the other forums that would be better tailored to positive discussion if you didn't think it was alien related.

So, assuming you think this is something worthy of intergalactic conspiracy, before you arrive at the least possible conclusion, perhaps you should consider the fact that the “artifacts” (if they are indeed manufactured objects) might be the remnants of something manmade, perhaps one of the many unmanned missions around the moon (both public and not-so-public).

If you think this is something major, groundbreaking and important to the aliens/ufo subject, perhaps you should toss out your opinion based on the data that caused you to arrive at that conclusion rather than throwing up some pictures from “Google Luna” and waiting to see what the community contributes.

Also, a side note: I can go find THOUSANDS of moon photos from just about ANY SOURCE and show you things like this, and even better (lol). All I have to do is find something that doesn’t fit most folks “terrestrial” experience and perception then toss it out there. I would be king of ATS if I did that all day long, as there is no shortage of people here that would “see what I see” and push me to keep up “the good fight”

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Id be happy to express my own opinion, all you had to do is ask. The only reason i didnt is because if i say they are something, other will look at it that way whereas id rather people think of their own ideas of what it could be. There is no need to make out like i refuse to say my opinion lol. As for the location on this thread been in the wrong place, this is my first thread so give me a break.

As for my opinion, The first image to me looks like two buildings with something unknown in between them, taking into account shadows, rectangular formation, color displacement etc and i do agree with you that it could be man made IF it is something.

The second seemed rather tricky for me, it looks flat because it doesnt really have any shadows but keep in mind You cannot change the time on this crater to see different shadows etc, On google moon anyway..but it seems quite out of place and perfectly rounded.

The third to me was previously nicknamed by someone else as a castle structure. I think its important to look for straight lines on the moon because thats what doesn't really make sense...right? possibly also man made

anyway thanks for your input, even though it would of been better if you checked them out on maybe something better than google moon.

Keep in mind, they are just harmless opinions

[edit on 19-8-2009 by shredder]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Wow...these posts of yours really are hostile, and why? Because you assumed a few things about the OP and let that tick you off? There is absolutely nothing offensive about the OP at all, and you seem to take issue because it was posted here. Where do you think it would be more appropriate?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Dude, I guess I didn't save that vid after all, but i will locate it. I have seen the "castle" thing before somewhere.

I agree with the straigt line theory to an extent, but you'd be surprised at how many right angles and symmetrical shapes occur in nature...don't remember the exact names at the momment, but there is something called the Giant's or Devil's causeway somewhere in UK that is really amazing...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

yeah thats understandable hey, but even tho it may be cause of nature, i still feel it shouldnt be ignored, atleast checked out. It wouldn't really apply to the first image though does it? your zoomed in quite close and its very very noticeable, even from a much higher vertical elevation.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Agreed, and you were right in doing so. Starred for a worth-while post!

CDS

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
@IgnoretheFacts:

Why so angry? you don't see anything..we get that. Oher may see something and ATS is the perfect place to discuss the possibilities. he listed the coordinates for everyone to independently verify. Yet, without checking it yourself, you automatically start gainsaying and a very hostile fashion.

This sound personal.

I am off to check the coordinates. The images have me curious and when I am curious, I dig.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Good Work Shredder!

You have made an interesting discovery, don't be put off by the naysayers - they are pathetic.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Keep in mind, they are just harmless opinions

Keep in mind, it is all those "harmless opinions" that has led this subject to be the laughing stock that it is.

Opinions are not harmless when advanced in the public arena.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Keep in mind, it is all those "harmless opinions" that has led this subject to be the laughing stock that it is.

This subject has always been the laughing stock that it is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

You are always spot on with your commentary IgnoreTheFacts.
Bravo for that, Welcome to my friends list

-E-

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterE

Hey E -

R you really that scarred/ jaded over the Taymour debacle?

I am surprised at that response coming from you...I believe there is SOMEthing up there that uncle sam wants to keep quiet, and am interested in any possible clues to what it is - alien, nazi, Tesla-ian, or whatever.

edit: I mean, I don't see him drawing faces on the landscape or any cute little greys peeping up at the camera

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Point taken ArMaP

-E-

[edit on 19-8-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The problem with those images is that they were taken with a video camera, much worse than a photo camera to do a good job showing details.

As expected, to me they look just like natural formations.

Edit: Terrain Camera, I should have noticed that, that was not the video camera, sorry for that.

I will leave my original post as a reminder that I should read posts with greater attention and not get sidetracked by off-topic discussions.

[edit on 19/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Cole DeSteele and MysterE, please stop that discussion.

This type of thing usually appears only after some pages, please do not kill shredder's thread on the first page.

Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join