It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek's Denver Real Alien In The Window full footage August 18, 2009 abc news footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
ufoblogger.blogspot.com...

Well this is the real footage he got of the alien...

Lets watch iT good it's suppose to be the REAL DEAL!!!!!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
abcnews.go.com...
direct link to abs news video footage.

and a story of it here
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
my initial thoughts are that it looks like a sophisticated puppet, it comes up over the ledge of the window so smoothly, it looks like a head on a stick rather than a body lifting a head up to peek in. the head also swivels on a point further forward than i would expect when it looks from side to side.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think this is real. Doesn't really look like anybody would go through all that trouble to fake it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I've seen the vid a couple times and I think the animation of whatever it is just seems a little TOO fluid. Also, why the window if they're some advance species with spaceships? I don't know, it leaves more questions than answers. Why did it leave, startled, only to come back?

The only thing convincing about this video, in my opinion, is during the full-length at the end when he goes to the window and does that little "hop." To me, it seems like a genuine reaction to fright, but then, he might just be a decent actor.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Seems pretty ridiculous to me!

I can travel hundreds of light years just to sneak around in someones yard and peak in their window!! Oops, let me duck real quick, they might see me!

I don't know if the footage is real or fake, but I certainly don't believe aliens are creeping around our bushes at night like some kind of cruddy peeping tom!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Yeah, I think it's fake. There's just "something" about that puppet. Plus, when "Stan" comes back and then jumps up a little bit because he's startled, but doesn't make a sound, that's fake as well. Bad acting is more like it.

Nice try Stan.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Nice to finally see the video. After checking it out it is really hard to tell if it is real or not. I mean it really could have been faked pretty easily. It could be someone with an alien head puppet at the window.

Given this guys track record I tend to think its fake but who knows.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
To me it seems the head withdraws too quickly when it goes below the window. On our bodies, to dissapear below the window like that we would probably have to bend our knees very quickly, and when we do that our head would go slightly forward and down in a ducking motion also bringing the shoulders slightly up. (unless you are doing the "elevator" trick im sure most of you know where you stand behind somthing and pretend you are in an elevator going down) Try it in a mirror, be as natural as you can

The "alien head" seems to go straight down like hes doing the elevator trick, which leads me to "model of an alien head on a stick"

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think this has been discussed to death here and elsewhere. There was also a clip of a dude who produced a very similar looking video for about $100 (which included the purchase of a Halloween puppet or something like that).

Like others, I find it hard to not laugh when thinking about a far-flung space faring race who mastered the depths of Cosmos just to have a chance to cowardly crawl and peep into people's bedrooms.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What made me double take is it's eye's.

If ya watch close and even zoom in..
You can see the reflection in it's eye of what's in the living room there.
That's uber detailed...
And i got no idea even with cgi and cheap budget how he figured out how to do that one.

the eye's squint ect...
kinda hard to do with a puppet on a stick.
and the eye squint's are not the same every time as if staring at something...
even harder to pull off with a head on a stick.
at least to me..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
What made me double take is it's eye's.

If ya watch close and even zoom in..
You can see the reflection in it's eye of what's in the living room there.
That's uber detailed...
And i got no idea even with cgi and cheap budget how he figured out how to do that one.

the eye's squint ect...
kinda hard to do with a puppet on a stick.
and the eye squint's are not the same every time as if staring at something...
even harder to pull off with a head on a stick.
at least to me..

or simpler, the puppet had shiny reflective eyes

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by qwiksilva

If that was the case..it would do it all the time.
It doesn't.

Watch the first Abc news clip i put up.
You will see the Red eye that all humans get when a light hit's there eyeball .
Other than that it doesn't do it.

The eye part is what make's me wonder about his video.

Pause it at 10 to 12 seconds...It leans it head to it's left..right side of face is closer to light..and it's eye.
It gets red eye from the camera.
To me that's pretty realistic man.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
www.ehow.com...
What Causes Red Eye in Photography?

Red-eye in photographs is caused by the reflection of the camera's flash. Because the retina of the human eye is covered with tiny blood vessels, the reflection of the camera's flash causes the eyes to appear red and glowing. Red-eye most often occurs in dark environments. Because the surroundings are dark, the pupil opens wider to allow more light in.

So If ya see my point here at 10-13 seconds the alien head got red eye.
That's only possible by 2 way's.
CGI
Or
It has a Iris and pupil and blood vessels.

If you can prove it's CGI..please do it.
I can't find any flaw in it.

and when it leans toward the light for a few seconds it gets the red eye and pulls back....
Pretty nice if ya ask me.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It is obviously done with something outside just to the left of the camera reflecting off the glass giving the illusion of being inside.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigstone
It is obviously done with something outside just to the left of the camera reflecting off the glass giving the illusion of being inside.

the shadow of the doorway clearly show's that shadow is inside.
and from that shadow you can tell what ever it is is behind that shadow outside the Paine of glass.
that part is clear .

i can't see how it is it the house.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
IMO, they did a great job of making experiencers look like borderline wackos on the Primetime Outsiders episode last night. Who would have expected any different eh?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Yeah I can see that too.

I still think it's fake though.

Correction acknowledged

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Seems pretty ridiculous to me!

I can travel hundreds of light years just to sneak around in someones yard and peak in their window!! Oops, let me duck real quick, they might see me!

I don't know if the footage is real or fake, but I certainly don't believe aliens are creeping around our bushes at night like some kind of cruddy peeping tom!

I have no answer, but how does Space Travel happen? I dreamt once that I was flying over a alien rocksurfaced landscape, dark and strange with slender upright building or mounts on it. In the mount you could see reddish glowing entries or windows. I flew towards them and entered a room were dark figures were sitting together. I could believe it so I sneeked up to look what it were. They suddenly noitced me and literally kicked me out with a energetic bumb. I woke up. It was so "real". What if...

By the way, I really like the guys little jump, when he rans from the window, you feel the creeps in his legs. If it is fake, good acting!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Pjotr]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Existing thread on this topic:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join