It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Australians will be one of the first nations to become completely depopulated as a result of the swine flu vaccine. Barack Obama should be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine, and his vaccination should be witnessed on live television.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
Australians will be one of the first nations to become completely depopulated as a result of the swine flu vaccine. Barack Obama should be the first to receive the swine flu vaccine, and his vaccination should be witnessed on live television.

Pffff yeah right

How many times have we heard similar things here on ATS

They never happen.....its all scaremongering based on assumption

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Hmmm with respect, I find that rather difficult to believe. That is if you are referring to Australia's aboriginal community being the ones screaming out for the vaccines....if not, I misunderstood your post.
After everything the Gov has not done for this community and everything they have done against them, I can't really see them demanding a Gov vaccine....but hey, I could be wrong

VA

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Have you read this article:
www.davidicke.com...

If not, you should

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
There was an article on the drudgereport.com for the past couple of days stating that 25 vaccine test subjects have died from a nerve disorder because of something within the serum. I just checked Drudge to see if the article was still there, but it's not. I'll keep looking.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Swine flu jab link to killer nerve disease: Leaked letter reveals concern of neurologists over 25 deaths in America

Last updated at 11:05 PM on 15th August 2009

A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.

The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.

It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.

Source : The Daily Mail

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's the article:
Swine flue jab link to killer nerve disease:

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Afterthought]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Thanks
You're quick!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Im watching this with great trepidation.. My finacee works for the goverment in Melbourne, and at the moment I am in the UK for the next few months with my work.
I guess my concerns are if 1) If the buck gets passed from high level that employers have the right to demand their employees get the jab or risk ther jobs. A bit like making the jabs manditory by default... 2) They make all those comming into the country have the jab or be refused entry.. This makes things doubley difficult for myself as there is no way im taking a jab that alegedly contains elements like radium, green monkey virus and even live cultures of the plague, yet no pig flu!!
So could be a veeery long time until i get to be with my girl.. Unless i come now of course... What to do!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
yes but the first batch we received will be of 2 million. and will go to those who are "critically" exposed.

I'm not getting one thats for sure

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I've had the Pig Bodge already, so anyone want to be infected, line up..5 cents a kiss...much more pleasant than needle.

Look no one is being forced to have the jab, this is hillarious.
Personally I wouldn't put a vaccine in me that came out so quick....but I'm all good, got me some antibodies already

I know Oz said he would do it, but Oz is well nasty and open to all sorts of infections anyway....another bug one wont hurt him....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Knowledge
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Have you read this article:
www.davidicke.com...

If not, you should

Lol

Have you read my thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
I know Oz said he would do it, but Oz is well nasty and open to all sorts of infections anyway....another bug one wont hurt him....

Well thats what happens when I hang around and spend to much time with you

Things kind of get passed around dont they

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
no word of mandatory vaccinations?
...Just be vigil down there in Australia...
I hope no such thing ever happens. Stand up for your rights, for your humanity, because if it comes down to this in America.....We will.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Morning Everyone!

I just wanted to say that there is No WAY, absolutely NO WAY that they could have the target number of 4.9 billion vaccinations ready by the end of this year and even next year to vaccinate that amount of people.

They are already talking, in the UK, about the fact that these vaccines are not made in the UK in the first place, and other countries may decide not to allow them out of their country and keep them for their own population.

Therefore, is Australia manufacturing its OWN 21 million vaccines or are they waiting on 'foreign aid' to innoculate their population?

Making vaccines is notoriously difficult and lengthy, therefore I cannot see any 'mass wipe out' plan coming together unless they choose to innoculate a lot of people with just saline.

There is plenty of information on preventing reactions to vaccines that contain squalene if they are forced at gunpoint.

This includes taking high doses of cod liver oil, which stops the squalene 'taking' and mega doses of vitamin C, 1000mg every few hours, up to 4 times a day, which helps prevent reactions.

Don't know how good that advice is and I hope we don't have to try it out!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Hey everybody, just wanted to note while watching the Science Channel, I saw a commercial for the show 'brink' and it outlined this week's upcoming episode. After the brief bit about alien life, the third segment was identified as a piece about scientists rushing to create enough swine flu vaccine for the upcoming flu season. What interested me was the use of an inhaler. I can only assume it would be a faster, cheaper, easier means of delivery.

My question/comment is, would using it in this form allow a smaller quantity to cover more area? i.e - If (x) amount of vaccine is used via inhaler, would you be able to vaccinate more people, less people, or the same amount of people, compared to using the old standard of flu shots?

Schedule can be found at the link below. I apologize for not finding a video. The commercials are very quick, so not much was revealed.

science.discovery.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

I think the main side affect will be sterility, hard to detect for the next few years, long enough to vaccinate everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Edit: Never mind, my theory was ridiculous anyway.....

going back to sleep.....

Peace

[edit on 20/8/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verum Astrum
reply to post by davodinkum

Well that sounds pretty typical of this country doesn't it?
Hopefully it's just a rumour....but then again it wouldn't really surprise me if there is some truth to it. On the whole we're a pretty racist country.

And pretty stupid too, I mean, here we have Aussies thinking this is FORCED on us when nothing in that article said FORCED. It said those at risk will be given it first. I assume that means if there is a queue at a clinic or a hospital of people REQUESTING immunisation, then priority for those REQUESTING it will be given to elderly, pregnant and sick people aswell as those treating them.

What honestly do you think they're going to do? Round up citizens on the street, take them to a clinic and force them to take it? Or arrest those who've failed to take it?

You call yourselves Aussies? Lmao... You never seen one get his back up. It will be the poor stupid people who REQUEST it that will grow snouts, oink and roll around in the mud till they die.

But then, to top that, we have random statements about "Testing it" on the Aborigines first.... you know, because we're racist....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Im going to go get the swine flu jab, just to prove that it is safe

IM not old, sick or pregnant.....Im just sick of swine flu being blown out of proportion...

I dig that, but the problem is I don't think it is all that bad either - the vaccine on the other hand, I wouldn't touch with a barge pole..

By the way, Im pretty sure its not mandatory

Aww, but where's the fun in that then.. We need Alex Jones, hidden agendas, secret testing on natives, and the NWO mixed in aswell, you know..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join