It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm not familiar with Australia's stance on religious freedom, but I suspect a mandatory vaccination in the States would come under fire on religious grounds.

Say, for example, you were a member of the Church of Christ, Scientist, and faith healing was a major tenet of your religious system. What then? Can the government trample your faith like that?

Granted, I have no interest in converting (and no interest in taking the shot), so this is all hypothetical. But has anyone explored the implications of the "freedom of religion" route?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
will be gladly refusing this vaccine!

will be interesting to see what lays ahead, sounds like they do want to vaccinate the entire population

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
It seems like from Radio Broadcasts (4BC) this Morning reference the A H1 N1 Flu Vaccinations for only those who are at risk as there is only a set quota for each State.

The Problem is those who have already died here in Australia were in the At Risk Category
( a reported medical category that remains ill-defined at this point).

Swine Flu Clinical Trial Conducted in Adelaide.
This Report 5th Aug 2009
www.news.com.au...

Update Today Official 21 Million Vaccination Doses Ordered.
www.reuters.com...

[edit on 19/8/2009 by Hartsford007]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ragnar Danneskjold

How does the old joke go?

"We have a disagreement over religion. He thinks he is God, and I disagree."

I think that alot of what you see in this new health bill will trump what we consider to be "untouchable" subjects. Parenting, and by default religious instruction, will be identified as contributing to mental duress, so religion will be labeled as unhealthy for the masses.

Some believe in your freedom.

Some believe in your freedom until it creates an impact on their life.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by TheTruthShallFreeYou]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wescobar

Australians to Be Vaccinated for Swine Flu within 2 weeks

www.news.com.au

EXCLUSIVE: MILLIONS of Australians will be vaccinated against the deadly swine flu within weeks.
Special immunisation clinics are likely to be set up in major hospitals, while GPs will also administer the vaccine.

Vaccinations could begin by September 7 if approval is given by Chief Medical Officer Jim Bishop and a team of health experts.

The Government has ordered 21 million doses of the swine flu vaccine, enough to protect every Australian.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.health.gov.au

And, did you hear about the mass graves planned in London??? Is this for real?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I definitely am not planning on taking this vaccine. Today a doctor told my step brother that the swine flu vaccine is good and that every one should take it so that they will be healthy.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am a bit confused here. First off I am in the US and from what my doc said to me last week this thing is no where near ready as the testing is not complete and is not supposed to be until sometime in October. Now granted this is in the US but I would think that there must be some world wide unity on this thing.

My first thought though considering the US, UK, Australia and Greece are so ready to stick the entire population. I also have read that those not in one of the high risk groups may not have it available for some time. Good luck to you guys across the great waters.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Yea, the doctor said that it wouldnt be in the US until October.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
. I also have read that those not in one of the high risk groups may not have it available for some time. Good luck to you guys across the great waters.

Thats exactly right.

I dont have a clue while people are claiming that its a mandatory injection when its not. Primarily its just for th high risk groups. A pregnant woman over here has already lapsed into a coma, and I think she lost her baby (or it was born by c-section, cant exactly remember), because she caught swine flu. Then you get these paranoid freaks claiming the vaccine is a danger? I mean come on....show some respect for the people that need this. They dont need to hear crap about how its an evil concotion of NWO fuelled BS

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
Put your seatbelts on...this is going to be a ride!

I imagine the "side effects" won't take place until about 3-4 days after initial vacination. But, we will see.

Pray for Aussies everywhere.

Well said. This a sobering time. We may be witnessing the beginning of the end. My prayers are with these wonderful people. May He give you wisdom and peace!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
First I've heard of this. I'd LOVE to see them try and vaccinate me!

IRM

I'm sending out an elite squad now to catch you. Zazz sets taser gun to ready...IRM runs frantically around Flinders station but is bagged and tagged...Oh yeah....zazz blows on taser gun and cooly swagers from station

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I just realized that the entire population of Australia, is roughly the size of the population of illegal immigrants in the United States.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The first doses will be given to around 4.3 million priority people, including pregnant women and those with underlying medical conditions such as asthma, respiratory disease, cancer and obesity.

"This will be the biggest vaccination program in the shortest period of time that the Commonwealth has ever undertaken,'' the Health Minister said.

www.news.com.au...

20% of the population is pretty significant, for the first doses

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wescobar

Good Luck. I wonder if we'll see them being forced to take it or face quarantine of some kind? It'll be the test run for the rest of the world. Stay strong

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First day of classes today. One of my professors began talking about the 'terrible swine flu'. Apparently they are having vaccinations on campus here pretty soon, and according to the faculty it is highly recommended to get it. From what I have heard they are optional. We shall see.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by NJE03]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey ozweatherman, I understand you being wary of the NWO types but I don't think you need to be a freak to be suspicious about the safety of vaccines. There are some disturbing examples of how vaccines can be rather toxic. The 1976 swine flu vaccine disaster that happened in the US is a good place to start if you'd like some objective mainstream info on the subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm an Aussie, and there's no way in hell I'm getting it. Most of my friends will be refusing it as well.

There's no way they will force us. They'll make us feel bad for not getting it, thus a lot of sheep will follow the mainstream, but they won't force. The government doesn't have a bit enough backbone to force us. And we have a pretty good track record of not doing what we are told anyway.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I've noticed alot of hysteria, usuallly via the media, about swine flu. The hysteria melting towards ' oh we are all gonna die from flu' . I think we've been conditioned by hollywood movies to expect the worst case scenario, and if I'm correct, a meteor shud be hurtling towards the white house right ..about ....now.
Seriously tho, NWO conspiracy or not, and having read ATS and media alike, and also an aussie here, we've had this swine flu for a while, australia is coming out the winter season pretty much intact , so why do we need it NOW?????

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
PharmaceutiKills, anyone?

Nature has a better solution for All human ailments and they are not addictive. Many pharmaceutiKills are addictive for a Rea$on

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kongfuzi

Yes I agree with this. Not allowing people to attend school unless they have mandatory vaccinations for various diseases (eg; MMR) is how they do it already. It is logical that this is how TPTB will make it compulsory to get the swine flu vaccination. For students, anyway.

Taking that a step further to corporations and other Gov institutions is a bit of a newbie though. No vaccine, no job?? I guess anything's possible!

VA

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join