It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thi just about DOES IT. Serious breach of physical laws...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

There is this one called spider grunny. Its a ancient "demoness". She was created to serve as a "tool box" and help out beings in the universe. But she rebelled. This particular demon has ability to mess with physical matter!

The OP is telling the truth! One time, (before spider grunny rebelled)
I borrowed a crescent wrench from her.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by pasttheclouds

erm ....

some people
think they are

william shattner
or something

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

hehehe, i never realised english was not your first language, i meant i just did not understand what you were getting at, and still dont tbh .. seems to be going a bit astral for my puny mind ...

your english is fine btw dude !

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
dont worry,

but im not talking astral stuff
that are still symbols.

simple:

OSBERVATION : seeing what you believe is true
LOGIC: seeing what is not true, so there is only one possibility left

OBSERVATION: lie
LOGIC: observation from inside out, seeing what you are not,
so you realise what you are.

thats why i sound 'astral', its to easy,
and i guess that makes me william shatner
for those that like a laugh, use some truth, and ignore the rest

what is a sceptic ?
someone who doesnt take a no for answer
and wants to understand everything
because of this he has to see every lie first

and then you will meet god
because he is the only possibility.
but it wasn't that difficult to know, realize,
because truth is an absolute and because of this one,
anybody sees it ?

one means love
god means love
truth means honest
god means honest
one means honest
one means all
all is honest
all is god
be god, be all, love all
how do you love all ?
by being angry first, but with care, better then ignorance.

to see Logic = repenting / regret (old words)
to understand = forgiveness (old word)

If you replace god with One, Jesus was one with god, so jesus
with God or One, and One with Truth

then the gospel, the quran and the torah become very easy
to understand.

there was no judaistic evil god, it was always the god of love,
we just read it wrong, he gave us evolution, so yes
it looked bad, but it wasn't

life is simple. really.
you dont need to see god, to belong to god,
care is your salvation.

(angry reactions welcome, but i gonna not reply on them
)
(laughing reactions welcome, but i gonna not reply on them again)

[edit on 20-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
just because you listened to your mix on both your phones (are they sony 7506's or equivalent STUDIO MONITER HEADPHONES?) and your home system (i wont even start) doesnt mean you are done referencing - it means you have just begun to reference. also, when you bounce something down to wav or aiff or whatever you're gonna get some loss. what DAW are you using?

btw i totally believe in demons but im also an audio engineer and believe in bad engineering

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I've composed, produced and mixed music on a hobby basis for over two decades.

I've spent hours on end working on a certain piece, only to find utter and total crap the next day. (It usually works that way anyway ... LOL)

So I agree with boaby_phet and the ear fatigue and also iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O. with possible technical issues.

It's also fact your headphone dynamics are wildly different than your studio acoustics and the monitors you use.

Assuming there isn't any drugs involved (If there is then the discussion is pointless) your spirit may be very real. I've seen spirits do a lot of strange things from moving objects, making noise, effecting thought and more.

Whether or not they are able to work complicated sound software and equipment has yet to be seen.

I don't know if trying to contact a spirit is a good idea.
My advice would be to find a reputible psychic for advice. A good one can detect what you may (or may not) have hanging around.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
yo ! (reply to op)

basicly, its known as "Ear Fatigue" .

I would love to think that their is a demond who is out to ruin my perfect beats.

Here are 19 songs that all were made under the influence and, at one point thought to be much better than they really are through ear fatigue and intoxication.

Free CD for sexy time

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
Even tho i have all kinds of evidence like this thread - soome evidence is even greater some less....But i DO hope to all # that you guys are wright and i am wrong about all these demons. It is very scary to live, knowing, there is such evil lurs around the corner

Only evidence you posted here and shown in your discussion with others is that you are "possessed."

Now don't flip out and think you have to run to a priest for a exorcism or such. Don't bitch over what "possessed" means and just let that word simply describe your experience so far.

First, you need to find a balance. I suggest to become vegan for awhile. After awhile you can go back to vegetarian or whatever. No matter, you know the golden rule "you are what you eat."

It takes about 4 years the body to cycle food it assimilates to where it becomes unused. That means it would take about 4 years for the body to get rid of any meat you have eaten. You may know what you have eaten, yet I bet you don't know what the animal ate. *wink*

Until those 4 years go by, you'll have to find balance. Among many things that could be listed here (and already mentioned in others thread)... try Reiki.

[edit on 21-8-2009 by dzonatas]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
mad mad mad mad as a bag of spider demons!
By the way judging by the way the OP has posted i would say that it is two people doing the typing as his or her or their spelling is all over the place and with different words spelt wrong each time

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
um i skipped a few pages but yea.. first its a demon your sure of it, apparently you used ur astral sight to see this demon godess w/e. wish we all had ur ability. anyways you then go on to say its just hackers?

is this a joke? are you on drugs? or you one of those people who think sites like this are a joke and just put up bs like this to f with ppl? you go from knowing for a fact and seeing this "demoness" with your superpower of astral sight to then saying it might have been hackers...

you say oh its not a small difference its huge and u can tell this demon was doing this but then u go on to say oh its not much of a difference at all... apparently this demoness with the power of the gods who was messin with ur music was only messing with your music... it was doing a bunch of other things u never mentioned, then you go on to say it wasnt a demon just hackers.

wow

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Reality..]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
seriously id be interested to see if once on medication for schizophrenia, you would stop believing in spider-grunny...

[edit on 28-8-2009 by m4try0shk4]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I always thought demons had BA names like Azmodeus and crap like that. What kind of demon name is Spider Grunny?

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by boaby_phet

actually, as a visual artist this happens with your eyes as well! not exactly, but kinda like that.

happens most while drawing.

you can work on something so long that you dont notice what you are really doing.

you could be skewing the picture off big time, and not realize till you take a break, and go somewhere for a while and come back to it.

this is one of my drawings for proof i know what im talking about

tikiman.deviantart.com...

a lot of times, the real problem with people who can't draw, are actually people that look, but dont see

i dont blame my bad art on fictitious demons from video games though.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join