It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thi just about DOES IT. Serious breach of physical laws...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
okay, so i take it back, see my turmoil
in your reply :-)

im so used that people laugh away with what i say
that to be honest, i can react quit strong.

im sorry, now i shoot in my own legs,
and its just what i dont want
because i know i can help some, maybe only one.

honest

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Listening to songs while under the influence of MDMA based drugs can cause you to think the song is much better than it is. Unfortunately the same scenario could cause you to dance like a total bell end as well.

In the future, try listening to music when your sober. And refrain from dancing when under the influence.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
you know there was a time i hated saying sorry
but i still did it

now i realise it brought me god, truth
far away from every symbol i ever learned

god is so easy, so logic
that is scary what we suffered for him,
suffered for something so easy

REPENTING = SEEING

how more sorry you say, how more low you feel,
how more above you will see

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeman

this has to be the funniest thing I have ever read on ats...I can only imagine this is some mind rambling prank played out while using some serious drugs...

truth of fake..either way...thanks for the laugh...i was rollin...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Could you take a photograph or video of this spider demon?

I am very curious to see what these things look like.

Thanks.

Very easy, exactly like this:

Only without the guns

I cant help but think how lucky you are that this Buick headed spider demoness doesnt have guns. I empathize with your frustration as I myself have been plagued by demons my entire adult life.

I have been plagued by a super demon that is evil enough to steal just one sock from each pair as theyre drying! Imagine how powerful this demons magic is comparatively to a computer hacking one! That dryer is HOT! fortunately I managed to snap a picture of the monstrosity as it was being exorcised by playing some old 80's techno backwards.

A warning , the picture is graphic and liable to scare the living daylights out of the skeptics.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
hello my fellow naruto paranoid schizophrenic friend.
i think i had a few problems of my own like that.
simple solution to ur spider demon problem
cleats.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
lmao, that was one of the funniest stories i've ever read... Surely you must be joking
Cuz there is no way that was a serious post...

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Ketzer22]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was once stationed at Mars as a security unit for the UAC. They did a few experiments that really would skew your perception of science and life as we know it. Anyway, a lot of this stuff I really don't feel like talking about because I had some serious post traumatic stress right after these events had taken place, and even now I'm jumpier than ever, so I'll tell you a summed up story of what went on.

Scientists were playing in the devil's playground, and they had unleashed the spawn of hell on Mars. Many of my friends were killed or turned into zombies. The base I was at had turned into a bloodbath, and before you know it, I was the only one alive. I found myself taking on hordes of these evil creatures and I can tell you, a few shotgun shells will do the trick.

I came across a spider demon once, though. I believe it was the last thing I did to vanquish all evil. What you're gonna need is a BFG. Fire a few rounds and your problems will be over in no time.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

There is nothing wierd about spider demon interfiereng with me, believe me. There is a whole HOST of demons and evel people i have to deal with...

Some people... lets not call any names, use black magic and control demons to attack me and cause harm.

What can i say.

Are you to say there are no evil people in this world? You obviosly havent seen much yet...

Read the thread and sympathize with your ordeal..

Can't realy say must about either music or demons but the question that i have to ask is why is somebody using black magic and controlling demons to attack you??

Did you offend anybody or did you make enemies in the past so bad that they felt it neccesary to send demons after you??

I'm a great believer in karma and treating people with respect so i have no fear of "evil people" coming after me. The big question here is, do you deserve these demons being after you??

If so, i believe you shouldn't be complaining on here about something you've called on to yourself. If not, try to resolve you're issues with anybody you may have offended in the past...

It might work miracles...

Just my devaluated good-for-nothing 2 cents

Peace

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Spider demons messing up your music huh? Maybe lay off the Anime while doing questionable things? I had a problem with a spider demon once. It bit me on my knuckle when I was walking home so I squashed it. End of story.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ok i'm gonna give a stab at this phenonema. I have over 20 years as an electronics technician ..repairing/designing/ programming..You heard your tract in the headphones and sounded great..you then unplugged your headphones...I suggest this is the point when you sent a static charge into the computer and possibly changing the parameters of your audio card to play 16 bit audio vs 32 bit ( a default mode )

You may have not even felt the static discharge, yet it happens all of the time.
NO demons just humidity and wind enough to charge you up before you unplug.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
don't do meth or crack..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Man, with Spider Demons like that, I'd be terrified of the flies it has to catch.

What separates us from each other is how we perceive our world, how we interpret our senses and what our brains do with all of this confusing, conflicting information.

Sometimes the mechanics of the brain are, for any number of reasons, processing this info differently.

Does this allow us to see and know things that are true but hidden from all of us, or does it simply mean that 1+1=2.125 - where everything perceived for the individual is common to all of us, but then some extra?

If someone were hypnotized to believe there are spider demons attacking them in secret, and they believed it was real, we would know that it was an illusion their brains had created because the hypnotist suggested it.

People can be hypnotized to believe that if they put their hand on a stove, it will burn and when they do, the sensation of pain and heat is all too real for them. They Know it is burning them, and their brain reacts to it.

But, in everyone else's reality, the stove is off and the sensation the hypnotized person is feeling, is actually the cold of the element.

Our brains are wonderfully apt at keeping us able to stay alive when functioning differently; they are not so apt at keeping us able to know what is real and what is not real, in the physical world we live in, under the same circumstances.

And there are many causes for our brains to interpret information differently, hypnotism was just an example.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

and if not you should be

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Could you take a photograph or video of this spider demon?

I am very curious to see what these things look like.

Thanks.

Very easy, exactly like this:

Only without the guns

Could this be it?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
No offense but are you on any kind of medication?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

LMAO!!! spider demon, i have an army of demons after me. Ant Demons!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
yo ! (reply to op)

i am also a producer - music making kinda dude .. .all electronic / dance styles (and a bit of hiphop)

what you have described has happened to me many times, but is sadly not to be blamed on demonds... more, our prehistoric body parts..

basicly, its known as "Ear Fatigue" .

basicly, if you are workign on music for hours, listening to the same loops and samples over and over while making music, it tires the ears out .. and may sound like the best beat ever, but go away for a few hours and rest your ears, then come back and what you made before bearly every sounds like it did before, as you now hear every imperfection that the fatigue was dulling the effects off.

the best tip i ever got was, if you make a new track/loop/beat ... once finished, have a good listen then save it and go sleep!, the next morning listen to the track as thats when ears are at their best! and its a guarentee that it will sound not near as good as it did before.

i would love to think that their is a demond who is out to ruin my perfect beats.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
u are all observing,
you just think a majority observation
is more truth, more 'normal', then a minority sighting or vision

but they are both truth

give him some peace, come on(e),
there is no difference between a scientist and
a mentally diseased person, they both see visions
and belive them.

they both skip (or grow , lets keep it honest :-) ) logic to explain their visions,
the one enjoys the visions
the other one visions himself to calculate a vision solution

when truth is only safe where it is in logic and heart
(arc of the covenant (logic) testimony (heart))

[edit on 20-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

erm ....

what?
lol, in english please. i dont mean to sound condecending, but that made no sence!

im not going to read back through all 4 pages, but had noone previously brought up ear fatigue?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
my english can't be that bad
jeje

you really do not understand ?

the majority of people laughs with a minority
but they do the same
OBSERVING

they both think they know
BUT THEY BOTH DONT

because
they observe, and do not see the logic yet

they both live in visions seeing visions
the one is mentally diseased seeing strange things
the other is a scientist trying to calculate a vision
instead of makeing it logic

logic needs a startpoint,
you find that by seeing
what is not right
(not by calculating a vision build on another vision)

so is it right , that you know something ?
tell me ?
on what is it based ? observation, majority thinking, honor ?
but is it a belief ?
and the truth of a belief, is it also a belief ?
so what is normal for most, is it belief ?

think about it, truth is very simple, so simple,
your honor does not want to see it
most people will skip over words like this
so fast, they don't even see honesty of
simple words.

when you erased every lie,
you will see truth, and it is pure simple logic.
and it is god (but a loving one)

take care.

[edit on 20-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join