It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thi just about DOES IT. Serious breach of physical laws...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I have problems with some demons... lots of demons, lots of problems...

They are really doing a number on me. There is this one called spider grunny. Its a ancient "demoness". She was created to serve as a "tool box" and help out beings in the universe. But she rebelled. This particular demon has ability to mess with physical matter!

She did a couple of ... "autopsies" on me few times - damaged my heart a bit, my chakras. But it was unheard of doing anything of big rating...

Until this week...

Im in music making buziness. I produce dance music, right. Last weekend i created this awesome beat and melody timber. It sounded sooooo great, in fact it was THE best opart of the tune. I was happy and open minded about it.

But the god damn spider demon, she saw this and senced it, and guess what she did...

I come to my other home yesterday to do some mastering and editing of this tune. And guess what happens when i play out this tune again? That timber beat/melody soounds like utter #

I was dissapointed, i guess it must be im getting deaf or something?

Or maybe because i was making music in my head phones, and yesterday i played it out on a sound system? Whatever it is it is VERY strange. Songs that sound good on headphones, sound perhaps slighly different on a sound system but never did i notice any droop of quality when listening with other devices..

I was just driving with my buddy to forest for a walk and i recalled that this blasted spider demon is around and can do serious damage and violate our physical laws!!!

So, i figured there is a easy way to prove this:

1. There is no coonspircy, im getting deaf and or song simply sounds different on sound system

2. There is a conspiracy and spider demon is the one behind it.

Easy to find out

It sounded crapy on the sound system, but very good with headpphones.

All i have to do is listen to it again thro headphones!! Easy, if it sounds great... and then sounds terrible on the sound system that means its nothing...

BUT if all over sudden it sounds bad on the god damn head phones, and bad on the sound system, it means it has been tampered with.

And believe me, thare are spirits and entities around me who hate me with passion and love to see me suffer.

So what happenned next?

I just got home. And turn on the winamp, fast forward to the timber and press play :play:

Timber sounds... a bit wierd - nothing bad about it like it was yesterday, but nothing great about it either.

I try it with headphones - exactly same middle quality.

This god dammn spider demon is smart. She brushed the # under the carpet - Harder to trace now. But i still remember clear as day what the friggin timber sounded like last week - very very good. How it sounded yestrday - Very bad. And today - average.

:Make of it what you will but my scenses dont lie and i remember what happened well.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
whatever you call it, whatever a joke or real,
it doesnt matter but

talk with it

ask why its there
ask why it wants to be seen

every demon or spirit (including humans)
every mindtrouble, every technical problem ( all is spirit )
wants to be seen,
so talk with it and it will feel you value it,
then it will go away because you are to strong for it
or it will help you in your way

talk with it, thats love, seeing = not romantic but give it value.

some people or demons or mindstuff will start to run very fast away
if you give it love , value,
others stay a bit longer to make you learn you more stuff.

you dont need to see its face, talk to it in your mind,
just be a child, say you annoy, scare me so why are you there,
say you will give it time to show you...

be a child !

life is one, so treat it as one and every bad will turn into good.
jonathan.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
No offense but are you on any kind of medication?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ok I am lost here , You have a spider demon called "spider grunny" that messes up Your music
to accomplish what exactly ?

Dont get me wrong I could call myself more or less a spiritualist so I do know of "stuff" out there, but a spider demon that is fracking with music is new to me.

You sure that You have not used any umm "boosters" while composing that music and then later forgot to use the same umm "boosters" while listening to it ?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Thill]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
As a guy who makes music as well,I think its a technical glitch of some sort.
I have recorded stuff with one system and then when played on speakers the levels are different or the mix is different.
Just be tedious when mixing and always try the tune out on a few different speaker set ups.
I used to use crap headphones and when played back on good speakers the quality of what I thought I had was diminished.
It happens.
It also helps to mix with fresh ears...if you work too much at something sometimes its good to walk away from it for a few days and come back with fresh ears.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Cough Cough whatever about the demon part.... one thing is for sure is that for a producer you should know already that listening to a track through your headphones and through your speakers is completely different! You are listening to the track condensed through the headphones (basically all frequencies are coming through in a small distance between your ear and the speaker) while on your speakers the sounds can perculate the space between the speaker and your ear giving you the "real" sound! You need to listen to your track through different devices ie cd player, car stereo and you will notice some samples dont sound right..... Trick it then to find a happy medium between them all and then stick to that technique. I can be a pain but its fine once you sort it out.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by kcfusion]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Dont get me wrong I could call myself more or less a spiritualist so I do know of "stuff" out there, but a spider demon that is fracking with music is new to me."

There is nothing wierd about spider demon interfiereng with me, believe me. There is a whole HOST of demons and evel people i have to deal with...

Some people... lets not call any names, use black magic and control demons to attack me and cause harm.

What can i say.

Are you to say there are no evil people in this world? You obviosly havent seen much yet...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
As a guy who makes music as well,I think its a technical glitch of some sort.
I have recorded stuff with one system and then when played on speakers the levels are different or the mix is different.
Just be tedious when mixing and always try the tune out on a few different speaker set ups.
I used to use crap headphones and when played back on good speakers the quality of what I thought I had was diminished.
It happens.
It also helps to mix with fresh ears...if you work too much at something sometimes its good to walk away from it for a few days and come back with fresh ears.

Your dead right.. i always do my best mix's after ive not touched my decks for a while.

Demons are not traditionally know for their ability to interact with binary magnetic storage devices or decode audio formats. Most of them couldnt use a keyboard because they have claws etc.

Do spiders even have ears?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Are you sure you're not or were inebriated? I haven't looked at your other posts but your typing seems a bit off. Even the thread title is mistyped? Just curious.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"Just be tedious when mixing"

Dude, i am more that tedious.

I use expensive software here. I saved the project and backed it up and stuff...

"It happens.
"

Believe me i trust my schences. There IS a evil minded object around me and to do what it does doesnt require much effort... it all fits very well in my mind. Never did i make a 5 star tune and then listen to it later just to find out it soounds like 1 - 2 star creap

"you should know already that listening to a track through your headphones and through your speakers is completely different"

Not at all

THERE IS a slight CHANGE in sound, like i said, butnothing dramatic.

I donno but all the replies so far you seem to be avoiding real explanation!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
"Demons are not traditionally know for their ability to interact with binary magnetic storage devices or decode audio formats. "

This one can interract/affect pretty much anything, in this dimension and in others

You should see this demoness HEAD, as big as a god dammn Buick

"Most of them couldnt use a keyboard because they have claws etc.

Do spiders even have ears?
"

Its all to do with psychic powers not their clawss

But i hope this isnt real... and that u all are right

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Freeman]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman

There is nothing wierd about spider demon interfiereng with me, believe me. There is a whole HOST of demons and evel people i have to deal with...

Some people... lets not call any names, use black magic and control demons to attack me and cause harm.

What can i say.

Are you to say there are no evil people in this world? You obviosly havent seen much yet...

Oh I have seen evil people and evil in the world believe me . But spider spirits are actually pretty good natured in contrast to what popular Hollywood movies or series want to tell You.

Tell me how does that demon look like and how do You know how it looks like , ie have you seen it manifest , or maybe in dreams ,or maybe you only assume it is a spider demon hmm ?

What can I say , I dabbled a bit with "Stuff"
and for some reason I think You are either not telling the whole story or well you are not entirely truthful

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
so do you think he used the mouse and keyboard or just did it by magic? Because if he did it by magic he's have to be able to decode several levels of programing languages. Which would make him a L337 demon in my book.

Music has a tendency to sound different when you are in different moods. I wouldnt worry to much.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
"But spider spirits are actually pretty good natured in contrast to what popular Hollywood movies or series want to tell You"

Believe me, this sppider looks straight out of bloody DOOM

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeman
"Just be tedious when mixing"

"you should know already that listening to a track through your headphones and through your speakers is completely different"

Not at all

THERE IS a slight CHANGE in sound, like i said, butnothing dramatic.

I donno but all the replies so far you seem to be avoiding real explanation!

Of course its dramatic, your loosing out on hearing the whole range of frequencies on headphones, compared to Monitors. So if you produce your track on headphones you are not hearing the the complete frequencies of the sample you are using especially when using synth sounds. Would it not be logical to expect to hear some samples sounding alot different when you hear it throughout the range on Monitors?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
"Tell me how does that demon look like and how do You know how it looks like , ie have you seen it manifest , or maybe in dreams"

I seen it with my ASTRAL sight.

"so do you think he used the mouse and keyboard or just did it by magic?
"

Some form of strong magick - it has skills - it was given its powers gods or some #... and now she likes to abuse them

Her brain is the size of a bloody beauic man

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This happened me alot when I started by the way, I suspect some education on producing correctly through all the frequencies will soon get rid of your demon(s)! It worked for me!

link   
Could you take a photograph or video of this spider demon?

I am very curious to see what these things look like.

Thanks.

link   
"
Of course its dramatic, your loosing out on hearing the whole range of frequencies on headphones, compared to Monitors. So if you produce your track on headphones you are not hearing the the complete frequencies of the sample you are using especially when using synth sounds. Would it not be logical to expect to hear some samples sounding alot different when you hear it throughout the range on Monitors?
"

Dude, i am at home now. I have my headphones AND my sound system here, i listened to it BOTH and this "middle" version of my song, this time, sounds EXACTLY the same.

Care to explain that?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe you could draw a picture of it and post it for us to see?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join