It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 ft Cone-Shaped Object Lands on California Ranch...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to post by jinx880101

Testimonial, think about that word and take it for what it is. It's a person's "account" of what "they say they witnessed" the worst evidence in my opinion...

We'll all remember that IF you ever share an "experience" with us.

(some would say things like the bible fall in that same category as well, however, many take the bible "testimonials" as fact. Just an obvservation from the Dog house)

[edit on 8/20/2009 by MadDogtheHunter]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmorgan

Originally posted by jinx880101
They returned to the scene 20 minutes later, and heard a series of “click” sounds
coming from the trees around them. They moved away from the area.

Hehe, reminds me of the movie Signs. When Gibson was in the corn field with his flashlight he can hear the aliens communicating using a clicking sound.

I guess they'd be familiar with the local insect life to know it wasn't anything they were used to hearing.

Originally posted by jinx880101
Then a fourth witness stopped by to examine the area, and they “witnessed an
extremely bright 'swish' in the western sky.”

Very interesting. I have seen something that matches this description perfectly.

While I was holidaying in a small settlement on the west coast I was out walking at night, which I love doing because the sky is so amazing there... no light pollution to block the starlight.

Anyway I remember looking up straight in front / above me and seeing a vibrant blue swish which went from south to north. It looked similar to a miniature rainbow, and was about the thickness of your pinky if you hold it out at arm's length. I passed it off as a meteor and still believe that's probably what it was, but reading this made me think twice!

Thanks for the report, it's a new one to me.

[edit on 19/8/09 by dmorgan]

It's called the "Aurora Borealis/Australis".

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by daveinok
So this witness, who has spent 20 something years as a detective and can relate where exactly the glowing portals are in relation to each other at a distance of 300-400 ft, can't remember the color? And for five minutes nobody thought to get ANY kind of camera. Interesting.

What people don't take into account is what FEAR does to you. If all of the sudden something appears that makes you poo in your pants, survival is the only thing that matters. We are apes that think we are in control all the time

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by daveinok
So this witness, who has spent 20 something years as a detective and can relate where exactly the glowing portals are in relation to each other at a distance of 300-400 ft, can't remember the color? And for five minutes nobody thought to get ANY kind of camera. Interesting.

What people don't take into account is what FEAR does to you. If all of the sudden something appears that makes you poo in your pants, survival is the only thing that matters. We are apes that think we are in control all the time

QueenofWeird this post isn't directed at you, it's for daveinok.

Regarding the non-existent photographs... I've had two sightings in my life, two that were definitely ET, spiritual or military tech, and the first sighting lasted a couple of minutes. I never thought to get the camera, because when you see something amazing like this you don't want to miss a second of it, it's that overwhelming.

Besides, if I did take pictures and decided to share them, I'd be accused of photoshopping or CGI anyway! If I see another one that I can photograph, I will do so, but probably won't be posting it here

You can't win either way really...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Ok...just because one, two or three faceless people write, say or report ANYTHING makes it true?

Yess, maybe it is- why would he lie? He's not making money off it or gaining anything from it. When the day comes that you see something and dont have your trusty cam-phone with you, how are you going to make people believe you? You cant, you will just have to hope that someone trusts you...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by daveinok

Yeah, because I'm sure they wouldn't remember the color after looking at it for FIVE MINUTES.

The fact that there where lights coming out of the portoholes in it could be the reason for not being able to tell the colour, and if they could, the colour would probably be a distorted vertion anyway. Thought of that?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

Been in a couple of Accidents too and everything seems to happen in super slow motion. The way you always planned to react in a certain situation seems to fly out the window and something else takes over,almost like on auto pilot... So I can fully understand their lack of fine detail..

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

Thing is if they had a picture of it im sure those saying 'why no photo?' would say 'beh thats fake'...

Right on, they wouldprobably say something along the lines of, 'right, he was in the middle of nowhere and just happened to have his camera with him'.

If I saw something like this, I wouldn't even think of grabbing or let alone looking for my cam/cell, I would run and check it out,affraid that it might be gone by the time I found my cam.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

This whole thread is useless, no pictures, no videos, nothing, just a "story", nothing more, and we all know how creative people can be when creating a story, especially when it comes to u.f.o's, lets bring in the proof, lets get interviews with the aliens, or at least an in-dept tour of a craft, on the ground, with some blood samples, and anything else that would be considered un-deniable "PROOF" from a scientific stand point and the worlds point of view for that matter.

Ok, Mr. Smarty pants..You make it sound sooo easy, why dont you go out with your little forensic team and scientists, and quickly capture a ufo? If you hurry, maybe once you've managed to capture one and take some aliens into custody...you can return to this thread and prove to us we where wrong about everything! That would be great wouldn't it?!
Go on, hurry or youll miss it...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sounds authentic but i just wish there were cameras to pick up whatever it was so we could see for ourselves this bright light and dimension! 3 people all grown up seeing this hmmmm..... it's very possible but until the 100% proof is here i'll hold my judgement. There is definately something out there........ whether it's the other side trying to make contact to tell us there's a better world out there when we die or true Aliens......

Thank you, point taken. I hope the mods applaud you for your respectfull reply, seeing you've been the only sceptic that can hold a decent debate. Well done and thanks again!
Hopefully those without manners can learn something from you.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RankRancid

I read on a thread here on ats about a guy that shot at a triangular craft. A human opened the hatch and asked him nicely to stop firing

When I pictured that i just canned myself! Thats funny man!

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Ok, who scared the OP away?

Hi, Well, I posted this yesterday afternoon. I live In South Africa so by the time you guys are all online, Im sleeping. Kinda sad I know...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Just not enough evidence (as usual) to say yes that happened

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OldBoy

What you say is in fact true,BUT, unfortunately we were born with eyes in our head not snapshot cameras. And our brains unfortunately do not come with a recodable drive and usb ports to share exactly what we saw. Just one question, if there was a picture or vidio proof, would you even believe it?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok, here we go...

This is Donald Pilz theory,I know it is a step ahead of what we are discussing but still might be a piece of the puzzle to help us understand this phenomena.

Time distortion effects of UFOs and their relationship to the theory of the soft spot. Donald Pilz.

"Donald Pilz has provided us with two vital observations in his 2 previous articles in FSR, his first that extremely rapid air vortex movements caused by UFOs can generate characteristic exploding ring shaped clouds visible on Doppler radar. His second (FSR 51.1) that UFOs use a characteristic black aperture, the soft spot to enter/exit our atmosphere. Now his third article in the series examines the question of time in all this. Donald reviews cases where time has been noticeably altered by the presence of a UFO related energy field, a phenomenon that he himself experienced whilst observing a UFO leaving through a soft spot opening."

"One of the more unusual and stranger aspects of observing both a UFO craft and a soft spot opening is the occasional time distortion and the temporal paralysis effect on the observer and his environment. Does this effect arise from an altered physical or mental state, or a combination of the two? Also why are there only limited numbers of cases where the witnesses recall feeling these effects? Why is it not a universal property of all UFO encounters?"

The above might explain to all the sceptics as to why people are delayed in thinking of providing plausable proof of some kind of the encounter.

"The transient time distortion effects commonly reported with close proximity UFO sightings must be associated with the unknown energy field that is emitted from the craft and or the waves that are emitted from the soft spot opening. I have suggested in my previous articles that the soft spot is in fact a huge gravity wave distortion that bends light back towards itself, hence appearing black."

. "As soon as the object disappeared completely into the opening, (it was as if someone had flipped a light switch on) I could move again..."

Link-www.scribd.com...

So, the major hole in the sky, could be an effect of time distortion, now we need to figure out what the clicking sound was caused by.

[Mod Edit - added ex tags]

[edit on 20/8/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminated_1

the clicking i heard at harper valley was more a "signaling" rather than a type communication. i would very much be interested in finding out which click was heard. the opening up of the sky and the cone shaped craft caught my eyes because of the similarities between the two events.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Perhaps the clicking sound was a mechanism used to distract or incite fear into the witnesses.
On an odd note Last night during Meditation. While filling my awareness with amazing vibrational energies. I heard a sort of Reptilian hissing sound which incited fear into me and was followed by a sort of knocking.
(could have been clicking but the acoustics of buildings are different than outside) Fear not being something I like or accept I kept breathing and the sounds continued like it was taunting me. With a chilling feeling in my gut until I came out of the Meditation they then proceeded to slow down and the feeling thus leaving me.

I didn't see any odd lights either.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yeah my imagination also cracked me up with that one.

Don't let these people get you down,think zorgon summed it up earlier.Always a endless cycle of where's the pics.You give pics then they attack you for putting fake pics up.

Should have also mentioned that you'd be sleeping but at 4:30 I'm sort of looking forward to my bed.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hey Jinx just bear with me here quick. Don't you think it's strange that the Xhosa and Zulu talk with clicks + all the stories from old tribes. Are there any other languages out there that use clicks as a means to communicate? Not going crazy on you just thought that's strange.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That's very interesting... I always had a good research on UFOs it just never overcome me. But that is very interesting!!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join