It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 ft Cone-Shaped Object Lands on California Ranch...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker718
unless there is pictures. this event never happened

I agree.I do not believe anything if I do not see it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This whole thread is useless, no pictures, no videos, nothing, just a "story", nothing more, and we all know how creative people can be when creating a story, especially when it comes to u.f.o's, lets bring in the proof, lets get interviews with the aliens, or at least an in-dept tour of a craft, on the ground, with some blood samples, and anything else that would be considered un-deniable "PROOF" from a scientific stand point and the worlds point of view for that matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I know the area well, and I know that this is not the first group to come forward in this town....
Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_XIM

"just a story." That is what a lot of people say........yet, before cameras, video cameras, cell phone cameras et al........there were nothing but "stories" yes? How many "pictures" of Jesus have you seen? Do you believe that depiction? How many "pictures" of dinosaurs have you seen?

The proof you seek just might be staring you in the face, yet it is not enough for some. I too would absolutely love to have proof that is beyond a shadow of doubt......however......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kapodistrias

Originally posted by truthseeker718
unless there is pictures. this event never happened

I agree.I do not believe anything if I do not see it.

And when you see the pictures you will scream "fake' and 'photoshopped'

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Sounds authentic but i just wish there were cameras to pick up whatever it was so we could see for ourselves this bright light and dimension! 3 people all grown up seeing this hmmmm..... it's very possible but until the 100% proof is here i'll hold my judgement. There is definately something out there........ whether it's the other side trying to make contact to tell us there's a better world out there when we die or true Aliens......

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I believe there are individuals, who, when presented with the real deal right in front of them, will look around for the Candid Camera team. Yet, what would any of us do when presented with such? None of us really know until a face to face encounter happens, or at least that is how I see things. I would "like" to think that I would be cool, calm and collected, have some beverages ready to offer, but again, i don't think we truely know what our reaction would be until faced with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Thats weird I searched for it on ATS before starting the thread, nothing came up exept for something about chemtrails... Appologies man!

Maybe the Mods can delete if possible?

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

That's because the search function on ATS sucks!

I can't even find my own threads in the search function, I have to use my public profile page to locate them.

Anyway, great find and thanks for bringing to our attention!

This is one of the better stories I've seen in a long while.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone else here heard this story before. I've heard this story years ago. I don't quite remember where but the same scenario. Two men, a boy, pickup, goes back to get gun another man shows up ect..ect..I believe this story is purgered from another article because I swear I've heard it some time back. Maybe even on Larry King Live but I just don't remember. However in this article it happened last week. But I've also noticed an interesting phenom about time scrambling but I could start another thread on that subject and I'm not kidding. Anyone else here ever hear this story before.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I have a star next to my name on page 2........YAY! Does it mean I said something intelligent for a change? JK....

I'm surprised that a lot of skeptics don't take into account that stories are what our ancestors relied upon.

It seems to be a wide, vast circle that always comes back to square one.

Anomaly, the search for truth, evidence presented, the search for truth, debunking, anomaly revisited, the search for truth..........

"It all comes out in the wash."

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I do not understand why no one ever shoots these darn things!!
Perhaps it is because I live in Texas and we all carry guns, but I have never heard of one person admitting to shooting one.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tom C

I do not understand why no one ever shoots these darn things!!
Perhaps it is because I live in Texas and we all carry guns, but I have never heard of one person admitting to shooting one.

People have shot at UFOs before--to no avail however. Plus many do not because I mean, why shoot them.....There is no point in being violent towards them unless they are attempting to harm you, that could be one reason they don't make themselves known in the first place. Plus there is the whole intergalactic conflict thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
People have shot at UFOs before--to no avail however. Plus many do not because I mean, why shoot them.....

I am pretty sure bullets can't hurt the 'critters'

Plus there is the whole intergalactic conflict thing.

You've been hanging with Cmndraleon to long...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Thank you for taking the time to put this together for us. It is a new one for me

@ Tom C

I read on a thread here on ats about a guy that shot at a triangular craft. A human opened the hatch and asked him nicely to stop firing

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Nice story, ya gotta have a factless, cameraless, videoless, story to keep it interesting. right?... cause all the other evidence of UFO's surly stand apart from this one. I mean with so many other REAL sightings out there....... ya know.... just sayin. . Isn't it legal to buy pot in California now? Hmmmm

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

There are countless legitimate considered UFO reports that have no photographic evidence, one must also look at the story, any inconsistencies, reasons for lying, etc. Ufology is as much psychology and detective work as it is image analysis and case knowledge.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
Ok...just because one, two or three faceless people write, say or report ANYTHING makes it true?

ya ok....hand me a pen and paper LOL.

please.

and the way posters pander to the OP as if its gospel truth is repugnant and scary.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by jeddun]

I hope you will excuse my pandering.

Give yourself an uppercut.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I will not question your intelligence so don't take this in defense. But unless a world wide visual occurs and it is on msm, or someone gets a close up movie in the daylight. It is as real as bigfoot.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pathos

California, July 5, 2009 - Approx 30 ft wide, 20 ft tall, cone shaped, seven portholes illuminated from within, unknown color

I love this part of the article. How can you see a 30 ft. wide/20 ft. tall cone and not know it's color?

Three California witnesses had an unusual experience during and after they watched a 30-foot-long and 20-foot-tall cone-shaped object with portholes that had either landed or was hovering slightly above their ranch, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

They saw this massive object, but they did not know if it was hovering or on the ground?

The object was approximately 300-400 feet from where I was watching it. I thought initially that someone was in my field illegally with a truck and trailer.

So? How do you know the actual size?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Pathos]

Maybe he could ascertain the shape because he could see the "portholes" & the outline of the object.....hmmmm?

Maybe he couldn't tell what colour it was because it was dark....hmmmm?

Maybe he couldn't tell if was on the ground or hovering because he couldn't see the lower edge of the object.....hmmmmm?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

No No NO sir,that logic is not allowed around here. I suggest you downgrade that brain and start 'catching up' with everyone here

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join