It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This kid has issues. Re- The greatest freak out ever.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There's 5 videos in total. All of this spoilt little brat throwing temper tantrums. Oh.My.God.

If he was my son, I'd have to kick his ass on a daily basis. he's got a rude awakening coming his way if he acts like that in public

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

That's mental - man that kid has problems, spoilt little brat..... Thing is he will probably get all the good education and the good job and be someone's boss someday...

Where was he going to put that remote???

That's gonna be one of those you tube massive clips - or was it a set up?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
No idea if it's a set up or not. But here's the clip where his brother tells him that 3 million people want to know why he tried to stick a remote control up his bottom
www.todaysbigthing.com...

I know i used to throw some tantrums in my teenage years. But they pail in insignificance to this lad. I suppose it could well be something like Aspergers Syndrome, or Attention Deficit Dissorder even a mild form of Autism. In which case, his parents need to get him the proper help and stuff.

And if this is the case, we're all going to hell for laughing at a undiagnosed dissabled kid

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Ahhh - technology she be a cruel mistress.. That little argument 15, even 10 years ago would probably of stayed in his town and his brother could of made an VHS and shown it around school or something.

Now that poor kid is stuck for life - he's going to be 45 and just got promoted to a good job.... From nowhere that vid is on every screen in the office....

Poor kid - that WOW must be some pretty powerful stuff - for some people it seems to have withdrawal effects similar to powerful drugs. I've never played it personally.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Fake.......
Fake.......
Fake.......

Shameless attempt at getting 15min of fame. Looks like it is working.

(this is only what my gut is telling me... so)

I think they got the idea from this one...(which seems a lot more believable to me for some reason) perhaps it is the same kid. They have a similar howl.

[WARNING: Small child using foul language.]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Karlhungis]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Karlhungis]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If either of those videos are true to life it is sad. Those kids need psychological care immediately. I am no expert by any means but they are beyond out of control.

And 10+ years ago they would have freaked out about some other obsession, card collection or their broken skate board.

Disturbing...:shk:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I remember i got in a big fight with my mum over a broken skateboard (I didn't break it, she didn't believe me) Ended up with her kicking my ass all over the house cos i told her to F off. (she's a black belt in Karate 2nd dan, i was gobby,spooty teenager. Not a fair fight!!)

I still flinch when she goes past me too quick

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
xaxaxa i remember when i was young i also had somekinda brakedown and after this i started collecting pokemon cr*p. i was frikkin obssesd with it.thank god wow cant obsess me,those videos are sad ):

new topics

top topics

join