It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tissue oil and Green Tea Facial mask, My Home Made Miracle!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Out of desparation for a decent mask/scrub, I decided to make my own. Tissue oil and green tea. Take one teabag of green tea, still dry, and add about 20 drops of tissue oil. Let it stand for about an hour to infuse the greentea into the oil. (best when left for a day or two) Apply it to clean face and leave on for about 15 miutes. Before washing off, scrub gently to exfoliate dead skin cells.

The green tea has antioxidant properties, while exfoliating with the rough tea rejuvinates the skin. The tissue oil helps diminish scarring and protect the new skin cells. It also dramaticly calms any redness from acne or spots.

I have very sensitive skin and cant use just any product. I do not have acne but suffer from stress spots that come up in a big bump with nothing in it which cases me scars that last for a long time.. I made this scrub/mask and it has been the only thing that has helped so far. I had to share this because I can understand how such things can lower ones self esteem at times. Hope it helps, Give it a try!

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Thanks for this! I'll definitely try this
But what exactly do you mean by tissue oil? Like, oil for the skin, or?

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Furyan

Its a concentrated vitamin e oil, you get ones called tissue oil,It's normally used to diminish scars and stretch marks. Just ask the pharmasist if you don't find it on the shelf.
x

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Ok
Thanks a lot!

And for anyone else who might look at this thread, you can substitute tea for ground coffee (I'd suggest freshly ground beans over stuff straight from a can or a bag). I like the healing/health properties of tea, but I loooove the smell of coffee, and the caffeine can sink in through the pores.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Furyan

Coffee beans are exelent for celulite aswell. Rubbing with freshly ground coffee beans on your thighs and wherever else helps diminish the appearance of 'orange peel' and celulite.
Good on you for mentioning the coffee!

top topics

join