It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin on Alex Jones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Thought I'd post this up seeing as I searched and no one has put this up yet. Anway quite an interesting interview with Buzz and Alex

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.
Now people can hear what Buzz really said and how Jones morphed many of his points into something else.

peace

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Thanks for the post.
Now people can hear what Buzz really said and how Jones morphed many of his points into something else.

peace

i didnt hear alex morphing anything..he was quite 'mainstream' in that interview..he didnt even react to buzzes attack of him..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I thought the comments about the mars moon monolith were quite interesting. It was a pretty frank interview, but in the end Alex as usual takes the parts he WANTS to hear. i also thought the attack on jones was well placed.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
There is an increasing anti-Alex sentiment being expressed on these boards.

He must be on the right track and making some people quite nervous.

It normally follows that as the negative voices rise, the truth becomes closer.

Aldrin is a proven liar.

Some years ago he was asked if he had any encounters with ET's or UFO while on mission, and he said No, he had not. Recently he has come out and said that he saw UFO's while in space!?

He was either lying then, or he's lying now. I'm guessing he's after publicity to for his space based hotel cycler project.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
There is an increasing anti-Alex sentiment being expressed on these boards.

He must be on the right track and making some people quite nervous.

It is a good thing that there are people like me who make the effort to inform and protect the fragile young minds, shielding them from the influence of Alex Jones.

It is important to plant the seed of doubt in their minds early in their process of 'waking up', and since Alex Jones is the most potent force for Good who is on the air on a regular basis, he requires much a more persist and polarizing cointelpro strategy.

With further ado:

Would you Trust this man?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0c55ce95d58.gif[/atsimg]

Alex Jones is single-handedly destroying America...

Alex Jones has taken so much from us all...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e0c8d408b45.jpg[/atsimg]

(Yeah, I'm joking, although some people think I'm serious. It is kind of sad.)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

My friend...i trust very few people in this life...but i guess least of all people that i have not met, or known socially in one form or another..and even then...

I trust that there are opportunistic and smart people whom, according to and in most cases because of their respective heritages and family lines, places them into positions of influence.
I trust that given the slightest opportunity, these folks would endeavor to increase their own lot, at the expense of the less influential among us.

I hope, there are people who will endeavor to highlight this fact for others - rightly or wrongly. It's better to have the information whether it be correct, partially correct or plain wrong. We have our own individual lines of enquiry, physical or mental and will arrive at our own opinions of that information, and how it will effect our paradigms or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Alex was in "Secret Space" that must have had a section on the
Moon Landing Conspiracy, just for good measure, but Alex Jones may
not have been in that part.
Alex was a proponent of critters being UFOs.
As usual, no help Alex.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So after so long..someone who has a following has decided to invite a person who obviously pulls some weight on his words.

What, that is just a an off chance invite.....

Use your brain don't abuse it.

Yes, he has been re-invited, think people, seriously think....!

Get it ...!

new topics

top topics

join