It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
If i had been abducted several times i dont think id even have any windows

Id certainly have cameras outside and a small armory inside.

Why would the alien suddenly be scared at the sight of the guy anyway? especially if they were there to abduct him. Also who peeks by hiding under a window and slowly rising like that? Thats not a natural movement as its safer to come in from the side.

I never trust videos that claim more than you can see. We dont see the alleged alien running away. A head on its own behind glass with a reflection is way to easy to fake compared to actually getting footage of one moving about or running. IMO fake.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The only thing that bothers me about this video is the behaviour of the 'alien'. This is not really how I would expect a grey... a being who has the power and ability to abduct someone.... to walk around on tippy toes and poke their head up and down a window to see who is there.

From what I have investigated and read about greys they lack emotion.... yet here we see one acting with the emotion of a frightened little child spying on the neighbours. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Words cannot express how disappointed I am with this video considering the amount of publicity it received and how those who readily believe in alien visitation and abductions claimed this was the holy grail-proof that aliens exist.
To me it looks and, more importantly, "moves" like a puppet; a very good puppet but none the less a puppet.
If you have that sort of talent to create a puppet like that why waste it by letting Romanek talk you into perpetrating a hoax?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What a complete and total farce, not to mention a mockery of the very subject most of us are passionate about. Sad that foolish tripe like this is what represents us to the media, no wonder we get laughed at, we deserve it. Heck, we deserve to get laughed at for even considering the possibility that this is real.

Without even going into the joke of a video itself, just look into the facts and the players behind this idiotic story. If you feel compelled to waste your time further after learning about the players by tearing the video up, then have at it. But if you learn the facts of the case, the fools involved and STILL think you need to give this the benefit of a doubt, well then maybe you should take a break from actively participating in the public discussion about this subject, lest we keep re-enforcing the stereotype we so richly deserve for not policing ourselves better.

This kind of stuff makes me sick. What will make me even sicker is to see how many pages this thread goes, as did the others discussing this “event” back in the day……just another sad reminder of the true state of this subject.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
What I DONT understand about Stan is that he claims to have been abducted many times from his bedroom.

...He was abducted!!!.... By Muppets!

This guy is a blight on UFOlogy. Him and Peckman are probably 'plants' to make the whole field of research look stupid!

Mission Accomplished Eh!

I wont say what I think about the people on this board that support Romanek & Peckman as it would be a flagrant violation of T&C.

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Sad that foolish tripe like this is what represents us to the media, no wonder we get laughed at,

As a conspiracy theorist (or at least a member of a CT site) don't you think that this is intentional? This was hyped by the media as the best alien video out there. Seems like an intentional smear job to me.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I watchted the abc special tonite, and the youtube link...

all i can say is, if it was me being abducted i'd have a hell of a lot more evidence than that

like, my entire house would be wired for video, every single room .. even with outside camera's

like, i'd have the mother of home dvr camera systems setup.

and that guy obviously doesnt own a gun, if he had a shotgun he would have lept out that window after the alien lol

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I've considered that before too, that perhaps laughable stuff like this is put out there as dis-info.

But then, that would require faith that there is in fact a huge, perfectly organized cover-up of the biggest secret in the history of mankind, and I just don't believe that level of secrecy is possible when humans are involved.

Then, when you consider how many stupid people are out there, there is no reason to think that this stuff is pulled off by some secret organization looking to discredit our little movement. The are far to many morons and fools that do this type of stuff all on thier own, no need for government intervention, lol.

Now, maybe way back in the day there was something minor, but secret that needed whitewashed. Maybe the government sponsored some pretty ridiculous stuff to make us all look like fools publicly if we speak about this subject. Well, they don't need to do that anymore as people as more than willing to take it upon themselves to do stuff like this. Genius really, they have their own built in disinformation machine that requires no money, no oversight, no active participation or management, nothing. It is self-sustaining. If that is the case, then my hats off to them.....pure genius.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   

See, I don't think it is quite that nefarious. I think that for the most part, people really don't like, mock, just want to discredit the UFO community. Not as some grand scheme to keep the truth a secret but more like JR High mockery. So, it is just a snide way to get more people mocking the entire community.

Just spit balling here, so it doesn't really matter.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
It looks to me like that gray stopped at the wrong place for his panty raid.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So the next time I'm up for a little peeping I'll just dress up like an alien and throw them off if I get caught

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I read his book , no i didnt buy it, but i did go to barnes and noble and read it on my break. The reason he even taped it is because he saw what he thought were teenage boys peeking in the window, so he set up the camera to catch whoever it was, he has twin teenage stepdaughters. I dont know what to think about the case. I am interested in the close up ET pictures as the do look pretty cool, but could easily be faked. All of his information could be faked. Stan's wife did seem pretty sincere and im sure they got a huge pay day from stans book he wrote. Only thing that might make me thing there is something real is all the people around him who truly believe it. He does have great UFO videos with other people who have seen it. Something else that made me want to put the book down was because he was "channelling" a Grey ET he nicknamed "Grandpa" who was very interested in common earth things. The "channelled" ET supposedly stlole Stans watch, but later returned it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is fake! The guy in the first video(which is all i watched) is the same guy in the Brandon Corey story which was fake and was made by David Icke.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
What I DONT understand about Stan is that he claims to have been abducted many times from his bedroom. Yet the only time he feels compelled to leave a camera running is some random time out a window.
His wife even says she believes him 100 percent, yet I'd think she would also want to have a camera running to find out why all this strange crap is happening to them in their house (reference to the ABC debacle of a program tonight)

Why in THE hell would you not have cameras ALL OVER your house if you claim to be such an abductee? Maybe someone who is actually an abductee can explain why this never happens?

Never mind the pervasive video surveillance you are suggesting (or even booby-trapping like I would do), how about simple and affordable means of protecting yourself, such as locking doors at night? And if somebody says that aliens are good at picking locks (which they might be), well then, how come they are so bad at casing their subject that they need to awkwardly peep in their bedroom as opposed to sending a microscopic robot or taping a wireless camera to the window pane? Gosh this is stupid.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

My only question to everyone is how do we know how an Alien would act??? We're talking about an entity from a completely different world. I dont know what to think about the video. Anything can be faked, this could be as well. Stan's UFO footage is pretty cool and adds to the story, and the story is much bigger and complicated in his book, and I am contacting him to make a thread about this so all the information will be present. Im no more an advocate for his story than anyone else, but I do believe there are some credible things to the story.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

My only question to everyone is how do we know how an Alien would act???

I think we can reasonably presume the basic actions of an advanced foreign intelligence base on the fact that in order for them to be here in the first place, they must subscribe to reason, logic and common sense (see my signature).

Nothing about this supports even a cursory discussion.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My biggest quandary with this whole thing is why would he expose his family to this?

If he was hoaxing why would he take a random beating on the street and allow his wife and children to be harassed. I would blatantly lie (if i was telling the truth) just to protect my family. I'm sure everyone who watched this saw the beating he took because of his claims.

Is this another version of the tape?

However when you watch it on CNN, it looks like much more than a muppet.

And what about the UFO video with all those witnesses?

What about those physics equations? He has a 6th grade math level!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

well i dont choose to agree to that. we really have no idea of intentions, actions, or 100 percent if there are ET's, even though i strongly believe so. I try to believe all humans are logical and have some sense , but it doesnt explain a variety of things they do and to believe some ET would be logical in our world, according to us, is very, very wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hisshadow

Well according to 99% of abductions and other sources when they arrive your cameras no longer work for some reason. At least digital ones, i don't know if this applies to analog.

This is one of the better cases IMO.

You people (skeptics and beleivers alike) need to be more objective.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by buddhasystem

My only question to everyone is how do we know how an Alien would act???

Some of this has been answered by IgnoreTheFacts, but let me add this:

the alleged aliens are allegedly engaged in the behavior that we classify as abduction and experimentation on humans. Think about it: we don't simply say "weird stuff happened", we are able to discern at least a shadow of logic and purpose in what's happening. These are supposedly intelligent beings who evolved to solve very complex tasks. They don't use a flint to make fire. They have ray-guns and sh!t. So I look at it like at any other complex phenomenon in nature, and in my mind the hypothesis that they were peeping in people's bedroom and ran when discovered, just doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join