It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek releases his alien footage in Youtube and ABC

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

We don't doubt that you are who you say you are. We have procedures to verify that and we trust in our admins.

What we've doubt's is about the claims that you(Stan) have been making through the years.

And thinking before giving credit to someone is not "disinformation".

[edit on 24/8/09 by Tifozi]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

LOL, are you thinking of banning me? ha ha ha I am being nice
sorry if the posts are a bit flowery with smileys, I am not sure if they are allowed. I am a woman we don't get mad we get even. I am willing to answer any questions, and make comments to others, name calling however stinks, and I do not resort to that kind of behavior, I will call it as I see it, and if that makes someone mad, then they need to remember that I am Stan's wife, and this is my life they are discussing. I will have an opinion about negative comments. But I will be nice.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Lisa,

Nice to know you're "fallowing" the conversation.

So tell us, are Stan's hands still tied by Clay Roberts?

dB

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

BOOOOOO! I remember being very excited to see the "true footage" from Stan Romanek...I can't believe he had the world wait this long for an extended version of what was already shown...a dude jumping around his living room looking out the window...again...BOOOOOOOO 2 U!

BOC

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
As I see it when it comes to the blinking it might just go both ways.

I have been in the presense of Grey Beings and to be totally honest I never did see them blink but I wasn't really paying attention to something that is so natural I was involved in being focused on the job at hand.

What I feel safe saying is there are many different Grey's and there are three sizes I know of. I deal with the tall and the extremely tall known as the Creator's I don't as a whole deal with the short ones but I have seen them somewhat at a distance they seem to have a different function then the others.

I don't see why there could not be Grey's that blink because they are creating new species and the newer version could blink, I don't know.

As I mentioned... from the video I had hoped that Being had moved out a little further from the wall to get a good look but from what I saw it looked right so if this was faked they did a good job.

I know people do strange things but the problem I have is why, WHY????? would a man and his wife that appear normal do this to their children? We know how children can be toward other children and this has to be very hard on them and it also can change the way there life would have or could have been.

I know how ATS works and the way many just jump to conclusions and ruin what could be legit.

I have respect for all and especially David B but to conclude this is fake because of blinking eyes could be a mistake.

As I see it right now Stan and maybe his wife if she saw this with her own two eyes know the truth if this is real or not and as I see it this is truth until proven without a doubt it is fake by at least well known professionals from different locations.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
craig ferguson has better puppets

There was an interview on Letterman, so disinfo gets around.
Conspiracy people get linked together and black listed while the Illuminati
disinfo gets the right of way.

ED:
the more I see the less I know

More scary puppets.
Why do the alien puppets always look like Tesla in his 70s, got to be a reason.

[edit on 8/28/2009 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have read his book. He has an amazing story!!! After reading his book, I personally believe he is telling the truth. The things he has encountered and experienced are quite fascinating. I wouldn't want his life for anything but to know what he has experienced just blows my mind!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This reminds me of this video i seen on youtube once. The lady was saying how her kids would not settle down, how they were very wound up and she couldnt figure out why. She came into the room and started videotaping their strange behavior. It wasn't anything to special, until you focused on the outside window, there was a creepy face or figure outside that was looking in. It creeped me out!
But a couple days later, the lady had taken down the video. I never got to see it again - even though I tried to find it.

This Romanek video. . . not so great.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
craig ferguson has better puppets

Brilliant!

Note that although Craig has better puppets, they fade into the frame in exact same motion as the alleged alien

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Is he living a lie for the Illuminati.
He is not making a movie for an excuse.
What does Spielberg say about ETs?

Perhaps he has never seen a puppet before or alien so why should we give
him the time of day. Tesla made the UFO of the ETs and free power from
the ionosphere and dozens of electrical power devices that are being
crushed by this nonsense.

Let Stan Romanek walk through the Robert Oppenheimer Library basement
at Los Alamos to see if he can find any live or dead aliens.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I think that that video was absolutely stupid

What in the world would an alien be doing looking in the window and playing peek-abu with the camera.

Someone with the power to get here will not be looking through the window
if they were observing...
Sorry dude that's not real.....

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:33 AM
link   
This is the most blatantly fake crap I've ever run across on ATS and I've been here for quite a while now. This site is going down the drain rapidly and noone seems to care.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
It does not matter how smart or stupid the lie or miss information is
as long as it is within the Illuminati agenda to mess up minds.

Why does Stan want to perpetuate the alien myth.
He is going along with it and does not come close to destroying it
although that puppet has to be found.

If Craig Ferguson started using it I guess the anti alien movement
would be sunk. People would believe.

There had to be a civilian takeover of Project Blue Book from the
looks of things with the trashing of the Tesla craft and his technology
as the root Illuminati cause for dolling out all the ET angle money.

No one will be as big as Spielberg but they are trying.
And Spielberg even met Bill Lyne the greatest anti alien info
and pro Tesla info spokesman on the planet.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Is it just me or are the movements sort of like the Victor alien interview. Also couldn't notice blinking as such just more of a creasing around the eyes. Will watch it again now.

Stanswife thanks for coming here,would also like to ask if the other footage will be released soon? Or at least a high quality version of this one?

Don't know why when I watched the alien interview yesterday I was reminded of this one again. I'm pretty good at linking things together that have no right being in the same universe let alone sentence so please if someone notices me going off the deep end please throw some water wings my way

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I dont know,
They way he drops out of view at the end of the video looks a little too fake to me.

But then again, that just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Stanswife

Well I've lurked on these forums for awhile but just now made a account and decided to post.

First..if people think you are hoaxing it, coming on the forum and saying "no I'm not" isn't going to convince them, no offense.

Now as to the video, I have my doubts. Mostly because of the majority of accounts of alien encounters and abductions. Electrical devices going out, people around the abductee freezing, beams of light taking people away, people being compelled to leave the house and go to them.

It's just hard to believe something capable of all that would just peek in the window, and not disable the camera first. The only way that makes sense to me is if it wanted to be caught..and if that's it why didn't it just land in times square?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It appears he is looking down when the film starts and then goes into his 'look all around' routine, which just seems over acted in my humble opinion...

I suspect he is looking down to see if his wife is in position....

Too funny...

But then again... that blinking eye was freaky!

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Okay if you just saw what you believed to be an alien being spying through your window would your really say Okay I am gonna go to bed now after catching it on film?
His behavior was the biggest red flag in this video.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A 2008 article on Stan Romanek in Popular Mechanics

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
A 2008 article on Stan Romanek in Popular Mechanics

I don't know the situation here but sounds like Stan is willing
to talk to any alien he can find.
So when he gets these videos has to run off and investigate.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join