It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colorado Earthquakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just found this to be interesting, regarding some recent earthquakes in Colorado. Could these be tied with current doomsday prophecies? probably not, but interesting none the less considering there are no major tectonic plates in Colorado. Mods feel free to move if in wrong area, thanks.

SOURCE: DENVER, Colo. - Two earthquakes in two days may seem a little unusual for Colorado, but experts say it shouldn't be overly alarming. On Sunday, there was a 3.9 earthquake in Eads, and then Monday, a 3.7 in Craig. "It kind of felt like a blast from the mine out here, but it shook the house," said Craig resident Joe Muldoon.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by tmayhew01]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hmm, I think ATS should have own forums for EarthQuakes and Tsunamies, Chemtrails and Crop Cirles..

Well, it this is out of the ordinary, they wouldn't say it any ways, just look at the Rome quake, warnings were out in good times ahead, but the Govt. hushed it up...

Iven if they quakes starts geting so bad that the landscape is buckling up, the MSM and 'experts' will say It Is nothing new to this, it is naturall.

And it is, in away, if twisting and turning of the planet is an 26.000 year thing, it is normal ..

Im just scaring you ,...
But what I've seen with these quakes the last 5 months or so, is that there are almost always two or more quakes at the same place, just look at last weeks Idia and Japan quakes, I just knew there would came a second one in japan after the second one in Inda, and I was right... et cetera...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Actually...there is a Earthquake Thread

Quake Watch 2009
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And...a Yellowstone Thread...

Whats going on at Yellowstone?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Ya, I remember having a very small, probably between 1.0-2.0, about ten years ago when I was in middle school...

This article also refers to this being a regular occurrence, however other than these situations I have never heard of others in the news, nor experienced them.

new topics

top topics

join