It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Ancient farmers started global warming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacob08
The earth has always had natural cold and hot periods. The Cretaceous period was hot and since then there has also been an ice age. The sea levels have also risen and fallen because there are fossils of large sea dwelling creatures on dry land areas of today.

Human do contribute to changes in our environment but it's not as if it would be stable if humans or farmers did not exist. There is also extraterestrial objects such as metors that can cause larger and faster changes then cows farting ever could. I'm more concerned about them then global warming at the moment, plus I bought some beach front property in Sibera recently and would like to go surfing there some time soon. Bring it on

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Jacob08]

Why am I not surprised that someone who is discounting the effect humanity is having on the environment would buy beach front property in Sibera?

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

This post or should i say as a study is either a a group of so called educated morons or they are testing the intellect of those who know what was actually being cultivated when they were not even conceived let alone thought of as an entity.

Please, lets keep posts on a rational level. NOT every scientific finding or study should be considered as a reference point.. Please..............ffs,

Sorry for the hash language but...common...!

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Humans have always destroyed their environment. It's part of what we do other than smell bad and procreate.

I don't understand why you take such offense to this?

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

This post or should i say as a study is either a a group of so called educated morons or they are testing the intellect of those who know what was actually being cultivated when they were not even conceived let alone thought of as an entity.

Please, lets keep posts on a rational level. NOT every scientific finding or study should be considered as a reference point.. Please..............ffs,

Sorry for the hash language but...common...!

I understand, and I agree with you. My concern is that the Msm is producing this trash. This isn't just a simple 'reference point', this is CNN putting this scientific 'study' out to the masses.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Doesn't take much to be a scientist, eh?

We don't trust our Meteorologist to tell us tomorrow weather, let alone take a history lesson from them. Records of global temperatures don't even support the notions of man made warming or cooling, but rather natural cycles of different climates.

Damn ECO propagandist..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join