It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our air is poisoned, Time to demand a government statement on chemtrails!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In virtually every American city and surrounding suburbs you can look up and see lines going across this sky in x's and grids. Look up 30 minutes later and these lines turn into what seems to be cirrus clouds but the problem is they are not.

While chemtrails are a highly debated conspiracy with debunkers sourcing biased web sites for their "scientific" facts, there is certainly something going on with these artificial clouds coming out of jets. A test of the air in phoenix showed that these chemicals were all found in the air:

cadmium is 126x the toxic limit,
chromium is 282x the toxic limit and
nickel is 169x the toxic limit.
aluminum is a stagg 6,400x the toxic limit,
iron is 28,000x the toxic limit,
magnesium is 5.3x the toxic limit,
potassium is 793x the toxic limit and
sodium is 15.9x the toxic limit
barium is 278x the toxic limit,
copper is 98x the toxic limit,
manganese is a staggering
5,820x the toxic limit
zinc is 593x the toxic limit
source

Now why would that much of these heavy metals be in the air? Pollution sure to an extent... But as multiple studies show barium and aluminum at high levels in chemtrails.

The 3 main reasons for chemtrails are, weather modification, mass inoculation and population control:

Weather Modification

Humans have had the ability to physically affect the weather since learning how to seed clouds in 1946, or possibly 1880. The popular conception of weather manipulation is limited to cloud seeding, but the possibility that the extents of our abilities may have progressed in the meantime is definitely plausible. The fact that the military is very interested in weather control is no secret and many propose that the Chemtrail Phenomena is a part of this. If true, what is the goal of the weather modification and what negative effects could it have on the environment? NASA is currently conducting several programs that are studying the effects of contrails on weather and the effects do not appear to be beneficial.

Population Control

The use of chemical and biological agents by a government against it's own people is, unfortunately, a historical fact. Even unintentional accidents can occur. But, some people suggest that Chemtrails could actually be part of a program to reduce the population and many feel Chemtrails have caused them to become ill and perhaps they are right. If the Chemtrails contain biological agents then people already weakened by other factors may have even died as a result of the additional strain on their systems, but could such a diabolical purpose be the ultimate goal? History has taught that even the most unconscionable schemes can be made into reality by men filled with fear and hate, and with such weapons in the hands of government we must remain vigilant until answers are forthcoming.

Inoculation Program

Chemical and biological weapons have been used for centuries but have recently entered the world stage as a primary threat. Biological agents have the ability to spread and multiply in casualties. These bioweapons are easy to produce and difficult, but possible, to defend against. The recent actions of the military to require anthrax vaccines for all service personnel show that this matter is of high importance. Some propose that the government may be quietly releasing bioagents to vaccinate citizens via the air. This could account for reported illnesses since a vaccine sometimes makes a person sick. Municipal water supplies might not be universal enough and could be easily sampled and tested, but everyone breathes the air. And the federal government rules the air.
source

The only thing ever having anything to do with chemtrails and our government was:

As head of the Armed Services oversight committee, Congressman Dennis Kucinich is acquainted with chemtrail projects. He introduced the Space Preservation Act 2001 to prohibit certain "space-based weapons" of the United States, including chemtrails. In Sec.7(2)(B)(ii) of the bill, it states "The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following…" and "Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as…chemtrails".

Unfortunately, the bill was rejected as is and was extremely watered down into
the Space Preservation Act 2002 in which the term "chemtrails" was
completely removed from the text, along with other important language,
so as to allow the chemical spraying to continue.
source

I believe this is a valid conspiracy namely because our government has never been afraid of poisoning the public in the past with ddt and other chemicals... There is something going on above our heads with the majority of sheeple not noticing a thing. What say you?

I can't believe what we've seen outside
You and me watching the jets go by
Oh, ooh, oh
Oh, ooh, oh

Down by the sea
So many people
They've already drowned
You and me watching a sea full of people
Try not to drown

So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me watching a sky full of chemtrails
That's where we belong

All I can take from these scars is hope
But all I can see in this night are boats sinking
Oh, ooh, oh
Oh, ooh, oh

Down by the sea swallowed by evil
We've already drowned
You and me watching a sea full of people
They've already drowned

So many people
So many people
Where do they go?
You and me hit by a touch of white evil
Watching the jet planes go by

You and me watching
You and me watching
The chemtrails is where we belong
That's where we'll be when we die in the slipstream
We'll climb in a hole in the sky-Beck- Chemtrails

[edit on 19-8-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
While chemtrails are a highly debated conspiracy with debunkers sourcing biased web sites for their "scientific" facts, there is certainly something going on with these artificial clouds coming out of jets.
\

Just to let you know, I dont need to source biased web sites as I deal with upper air weather conditions and observations for a living. Its not biased, its real time data, that can not be faked, and also proves that most chemtrail allegations coincide with high levels of humidity and the cold temperatures that are associated with contrail persistence.

And by the way, chemtrail believers also source biased websites, such as carnicom and rense. But its funny how you trust these guys, yet when you get someone working in the profession that deals with this kind of stuff, they are automatically assumed to be part of the conspiracy.

Like Ive said before, debunk contrail science. Yet no chemtrailer wants to even attempt this.

Also, just to add, those figures are not accurate. If you want to get an accurate measurement, try taking a sample from 30'000ft rather than the surface, where prevailing winds and weather systems will greatly affect the samples.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Chemtrails - Ha!

More like vitamin trails!

We all know that the government would never spray anything else but vitamins. Just ignore all of the times they have sprayed us with biochemical agents and publicly admitted to doing it. (project shad, etc)

Edit: And besides, if our governments were spraying us with dangerous metals, they would have told us by now. Everyone knows that.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Go to this link:

www.google.com...=en&q=Ervens+Feingold+cloud+processing&aq=f&aqi=&aq=f&aqi=&fp=1&cad=b

Click on:

CURRICULUM VITAE GRAHAM FEINGOLD Address: NOAA Earth System ...

I can't pull up a pdf doc, they crash my browser so I can't get the link for you.

A study of cloud processing of organic aerosols using models and CHAPS data

Project start: 2008

Principal Investigator Barbara Ervens CIRES, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO Co-Principal Investigator Graham Feingold NOAA, Earth System Research Laboratory Chemical Sciences Division, Boulder, CO

That's most of what I understand in the doc. It's short but wild, only five pages.

EDIT: Forget all that, just go download the document directly, along with a bunch of others.

www.divshare.com...

www.divshare.com...

I looked for a few of the docs on the net, they are there. I don't know if all of them are but some exist. I don't know what they really say, it's all about aerosols and chemistry and much of it I just have no idea what it is. It's above my head.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by TheLoony]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

ahahahah...

i seriously doubt are air is being systematically tainted. are they trying to make us depressed so they can sell us antidepressants? are they trying to kill off the surplus population? are you just fighting the human condition? were all scared, but have you found a scapegoat? so now it wont be you or god's fault you die? its "there" fault?

could i possibly ask another cynical question?

its okay iamjesusphish. ill be your friend during your final hours.

can i get you a blanket?

XP

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

Awesome evidence, now that you know what exactly is in chemtrails and the quantities, you should be able to get these same results everywhere else too.

Agreed?

[edit on 19/8/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I just gotta add some pictures...
Look at that moon..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8486dbbe1a4.gif[/atsimg]
This one almost look like a Flare !!.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2376b60b8e77.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So, no one is game to try and figure out what is in those links I put up?

I have no clue what this stuff is but here's one sample:

There's about 60 files like this in there. It may or may not be interesting since I have no clue what they are about.

Anyone?

top topics

join