It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few good UFO videos for a rainy day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Just a few good UFO's I thought I would share. I think these are good examples of genuine objects in the sky that we cannot identify.

UFO leaves the scene and caught on tape for once!

This one looks like the UFO mocks a plane. Also looks like triangle UFO

Same user, you'll see this object in next two videos

From same Youtube User

Really cool

Same User, but captured an odd Angelic looking object

Jeff Willes video, one of the best i've ever seen

Hope you enjoy these.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Some comments on the videos:
Video 1: Very interesting, never seen one like this before
Video 2-Fuzzy light not quite as interesting but still not sure what it is.
Video 3: You said it mocks a plane...maybe it is a plane?
Video 4- Looks like Black or secret military craft, triangle shape
Video 5-Very bright light, could it be a helicopter spotlight?
Video 6: Looks like a plane with landing lights on
Video 7-Angelic object-it's a light in the sky, but the camera is having exposure problems
Video 8- Jeff Willis video- that's pretty cool, though I disagree with the guy on the tape that it's impossible for a helicopter to maneuver that way. But it really doesn't look like a helicopter, I like it!

Thanks for sharing the interesting clips, they were definitely worth watching!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

thanks for watching them. and about that clip that looks like a plane. I know it does look similar, but the way it moves and the way the lights flash, that is definately not a plane. Maybe they're different in Moscow, but i lived next to an airport and i've never seena anything like it. Check out that guys Youtube page, he has a lot of interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Um, wow. I should have saved these for the rainy day, but its sunny here and I looked anyway.

I have nothing to really comment about that is constructive or positive to your beliefs. All are typical, and utterly useless to the subject at hand.

But, seriously, don't stop looking. One day, out of the tons of useless tripe you are wading through, you will find a few videos that some stubborn fool such as myself will get excited about. But I only hope that you have learned by now not to give view counts (i.e. unconditional support) to things such as these by posting them on here. Save it for something that you know is worthy. Don't try to fool me, you have been here for a while, have posted on here for a long time and I know you know these are utter tripe. Time to stop being a part of the problem and start being a part of the solution.

You have been around long enough to be able to differentiate between something useless and something worth investigation. As with most videos, they are a VERY small part of a story, and to concentrate on those means you have to literally turn your brain off while efforting to ignore common sense, reason and logic that would fill in the story that the video illustrates.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I agree. This was purley for entertainment and something we could check out. I am and have been working on a large thread and wading through information i caught a few of these videos and figured i'd show them. I personally get frustrated with the subject sometimes and its nice to sit back and take a look at how interesting the subject is. The videos from Moscow are interesting and considering the low count and add date, i figured no one has seen them. But i do understand your point, well said.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I have nothing to really comment about that is constructive or positive to your beliefs. All are typical, and utterly useless to the subject at hand.

First, you have been on my friends list for some time, so I appreciate your posts.

By "subject at hand", what do you mean? That you're looking for alien spaceships? If that's what you mean, I didn't see any of those either.

But the poster called them UFOs, and while I think some of them are identifiable, I must admit some of them I can't say for sure what it is, like that very first video.

If the OP had claimed this was indisputable proof of aliens he would have deserved a tongue-lashing for making claims like that with videos like these. But I think all he said is they are UFOs, and since they appear to be flying, and some at least appear to me to be not easily identifiable, maybe some are UFOs? But I'm not one of those people that thinks UFO=Alien spaceship, far from it. I do like watching these to see if I can identify the object and in some of these cases, I wasn't able to, so I thought some were interesting from that respect.

top topics

join