It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Makavelianism: Is tupac amaru shakur, aka jamal millwood using the world as a stage?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Blac Haze has a larger oral passageway than 2pac and his voicing/flavor gives it away. He is certainly leveraging his similar tone, but the same? Almost, but not exactly.

I have recorded hundreds of albums (a good portion rap and/or hiphop). That translates into thousands upon thousands of hours of listening to people perform. I can usually hear bad intonation to within very few cents, although I am sometimes fooled as to whether it is sharp or flat due to the precision of that being dealt with.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

and what are your intentions sir , what if your right that makes you a snitch or informant or rat think about what you do before you do to much. peace!

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I was a big fan. The info surrounding his death certainly has a lot of holes and "coincidences", but I really don't know what to believe. But if he is still alive, I hope he's living the good life.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Túpac Amaru

Born 1545
Died 1572

Died pretty young... 27?

and ONLY his mom (who set up this whole scenario to begin with by naming her son Túpac) and coroners/docs were there to identify the body/see the death certificate... something stinks to high heaven.

Originally posted by thecattledog
reply to post by TheFaiThfulSkepTic

and what are your intentions sir , what if your right that makes you a snitch or informant or rat think about what you do before you do to much. peace!

kinda sketch post for a kind of sketch account....
edit on 9-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

Also, it was mentioned (back in 2009 lol) about blood sacrifices???

www.youtube.com...

Is it just me, or does anyone else hear...

I'm no longer confused but don't tell anybody.
I'm about to break the rules but don't tell anybody.
I got something better than school but don't tell anybody.
My momma WAS KILLED don't anybody.
she wants me to get a good ass job just like everybody.
She ain't walked in my shoes i'm just not everybody
edit on 9-8-2011 by Nastradamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFaiThfulSkepTic

A lot of famous 1's are nice people but a lot of them are involved in gangs etc. which is why a lot them die or get shot. Just because there famous everyone says they faked there death but it comes down to is people don't like the answer there given so they create theories something they want to believe even though the theory may not be true

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have studied every single avenue regarding this particular subject and the rabbit hole goes very deep.
Very, very deep. Way deeper than what we currently have an understanding for.

I have been on this quest for quite sometime, but I will say that it wasn't until 2014 I came across some real weird info.
I am not going to go too much into it.
The feds were watching tupac during his supposed last days. Its documented.
Which means there are real photos of the las vegas event. The photo you are referring to is a fake like the autopsy.
Why though??
The answer is out there.

So many things are out of place or are in their proper place
I believe that pac was a very wise person and he knew 'something'. Pac was a smart man.

I am with you on the theories about him being alive but during my course of research, I think he had a grand plan and it was cut off right around the planned time of execution which would make it look like its in full motion.

Another thing you didn't mention was the person that claimed to have cremated pac. Suge talks about it and gives us a few little gems. It is very likely that pac may still be here waiting for some action to occur that will cause for him to rise.
I'm with you 70/30.(70 being him still existing)

I want to right this for all of the people that think less of tupac because of his affiliations. He said it himself he wasn't a gangster but assumed the role so he can "touch and gather more souls". Same with the symbolic story of jesus. That is what many of people and so called christians fail to realize while you look down on others. With in the symbolism, the christ body dined with criminals, the sick, the poor, as pac put it "the have NOTS"
So all of the people who seem to be focused on his lyrics rather than the reality that compelled him to tell his story, needs a reflect on themselves and deeper reality. People love to talk about the rappers and not the conditions. If we focused on the conditions, rap would have a different tone like when it first came to be......Information is always power, lets not get caught up on the delivery guy.

The entire government had it in for pac and this goes beyond music. He was on a list and under surveillance because of his political affiliations. The U.S. government went to great lengths to disrupt all black movements and organizations that sought independence and whose allegiance were to facts rather than a flag. One of the final blows to the panther party was a deliberate division caused solely by the U.S. Government and its all documented from the U.S. Government. Guess what it was penned as "East vs West". Does that sound familiar. I will leave you guys with that one.

Great post, I didn't expect to see this topic around these neck of the woods.
I don't have all the answers but if you feel I may be able to offer some insight, ask away.

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
i was always a fan of Tupac. i grew up during the whole east coast/west coast war. Grew up listening to Tupac, biggie, warren g, snoop, ...etc. i still remember the day he "died" and it struck me very strange. i remember the breaking news on MTV saying he suffered multiple gun shots and i cant remember exactly how they worded it but something along the lines that he was going to be OK. then the next news briefing i heard he was dead! i was in disbelief...i thought they said he was going to be ok? that stuck with me forever. this was before i was even into conspiracy theories but def made me think something fishy was showing on. to this da i still "pour out a lil liqueur" and drink to tupac. he was an amazing man. Despite the fact that he was in and out of jail and struggled with the law i believe he was a good person. someone who would have became a leader. everyone makes mistakes.

i took a listen to blac haze and it eerily sounds alot like tupac. Im my heart i want to believe he is still with us but im not too sure where i stand until i di more research.

that song always gets me!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join