It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is your God?!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
yes, heaven is where god has his dwelling
god is one, so his dwelling is all, everywhere, is god
god is jerusalem, it was symbolism
remember its a book of thousands of years
evolution in mind is the salvation the bible speaks about

but if you understand the gospels,
then you understand god as he is
can choose not to be god
its not sin

god has a cross that he doesnt need, this world
but to be everything, including what he doesnt is
he needed this world, not because of need
but because of logic, logic is truth, and truth
can no be subjected to something outside it
this world confirms the truth, but releases the truth of itself

paradox.

it also allows god to choose against himself
and become nothing
otherwise everything can not be everything, including nothing

so god is free, but carries cross forhimself
our choice is not seeing who we are = neglect, ignorance

thats it, very simple, god is very simpel
but very difficult too, because truth is only easy
after it was difficult

it's a both way
energy needs movement needs energy needs movement needs ...
father needs son needs one needs seperated needs one needs seperated needs ....

its very simple and very complex
anyway, the cross is a cross for what is one
so in the end everybody has to carry the same measurement of cross
it looks different but is not...
there are 3 phases, 7 heavens symbolic, 7 virgins
human life - paradise - heaven
everyone goes to heaven = god, once
cross is spread between human life and paradise or millenium (in between phase)

thats it.
i know how it sounds belief me, im skeptic
but skeptic open eyes in logic.

God does not judge God
Life does not accuse Life.
One means everything is right for One
thats the measurement.
to be free, first give one to be free by understanding and care
(= forgiving after seeing)
when you set one free, you set yourself free, and god sets you free as god.

[edit on 22-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Again, Moses means "Drawn out".....

Freud says ‘the Biblical interpretation of the name “he that was drawn out of the water” is folk etymology. The active Hebrew form itself of the name “Mosche” can at best mean only ”the drawer out” and cannot be reconciled with this solution.’

I personally am more inclined to take the view of Osman in that Moses was derived from the title Mose'

Tutmose....you're spot on.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

where's my God?
i can hear Him in that song, can't you?

WOW....i've been looking for this for about a year. I never knew what these guys names were, but I've seen this before....thank you so much.

What is so cool about this video is the people around them. One by one the dark starts coming off of the people in that car. You can literally see their spirits lift in them.

We're so uptight....Great find undo.

Many thanks...ltru

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
So i take it we have settled this discussion?

The concept of suffering does not discredit God (at least my concept of God) in anyway shape or form.

Let me ask you this question.

"Do you think you are just a multicellular organism, bound by chemical reactions, thought processes and so on. A organism that has the illusion of free will, but truely is hard determined. One that implies purpose on its own meaningless existance in this random occurance we call the Universe?"

Cheers,

Brad.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Toughiv

So i take it we have settled this discussion?

That will happen when and if you die.

The concept of suffering does not discredit God (at least my concept of God) in anyway shape or form.

it completely discredits the yahwehjesus god of the bibles.

L

et me ask you this question. "Do you think you are just a multicellular organism, bound by chemical reactions, thought processes and so on. A organism that has the illusion of free will, but truely is hard determined. One that implies purpose on its own meaningless existance in this random occurance we call the Universe?"

So far it would appear that way, unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman
reply to post by Toughiv

et me ask you this question. "Do you think you are just a multicellular organism, bound by chemical reactions, thought processes and so on. A organism that has the illusion of free will, but truely is hard determined. One that implies purpose on its own meaningless existance in this random occurance we call the Universe?"

So far it would appear that way, unless of course you can provide evidence to the contrary.

Now, I have my doubts in the realm of religion and that there is this man upstairs with a white beard governing the laws of the Cosmos. However, there may be some truth to the idea, that there may be a supreme force governing the laws of the Earth and the Universe in general? I don't believe in chance because our reality is that of regimentation and structure. Things seem to happen in unison and even when there is a chaotic event. With every situation there is a means and an end.

For instance, the planets revolve around the Sun in unison and orbit. Never falling out of orbit, colliding into one another, ect. ect. Or look at nature on the earth; life has been destroyed and renewed time and time again. Is that chance or is there a guiding force behind all of it? Maybe our little brains aren't on the specific level to discern the equation of reality at the atomic and sub atomic level? Maybe infinity will always remain elusive to the human being? Just the sheer complexity of everything down to most minute particle would drive any man to the edge of insanity when trying to figure it out. Just my two cents on the subject.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

i've seen that too. some mathematician starts to calculate. his calculations lead him to several different places, all of which contradict each other. he works on the problem, voraciously, till it suddenly dawns on him that everything is connected.

he concludes that the only explanation for it is that it is an all encompassing force in the universe, which he suddenly realizes is displaying sentient characteristics. at this point, he starts wrestling with the indications: 1) is it his input that causes the anomaly, like observing a photon causes its state to change, or 2) is it that god exists but not as one of the various gods on the planet? after a few more calculations, he settles with #2, referring to the gods of men as tribal delusions.

but that's not the end of it, naturally. because he begins to see the same sentient force at work on the planet in a more personal way, coded into ancient texts, into DNA, in unexplained phenomenon that defy math and science. this goes on and on till he's nearly convinced himself that there is an omniscient, omnipresent sentient force interacting with humans. frustrated with these conclusions as they don't match "reality" (copyright, trademark), he confides in a fellow mathematician who, after hearing his dilemma and final conclusion, tells him he's crazy.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
oh here's the guy i was talking about

notice how he starts off with "ain't no way" to "god is real but..." to how his theories apply locally, to obscure references to the illumination brought to mankind by lucifer.

his math is starting to reveal things to him at this point, that he wasn't expecting but as a scientist, he's still holding it out in front of him for inspection, referring to any resultant god references as metaphor.

he vacillates back and forth between metaphor and clarity till no one is quite sure what it is that he does believe. but one thing is clear, he only claims to believe nature itself is god.. that is obvious, till he starts saying things that belie the underlying struggle he's having with himself about the sentient characteristics he's observing in his calculations.)

eventually, any statements he may or not have made about the nature of god or the god of nature, are tangled up and the waters muddied by people misquoting him or making up fabricated statements about the nature of his belief, on both sides of the fence.

but if you just read all his statements together, over the course of his life, you realize, that man's math lead him inexorably towards the belief that the universe was a big sentient organism, precisely tuned, that interacted locally and displayed it's handiwork in all we can perceive with the human mind, either concretely or not.

some of his statements caused people to accuse him of being senile and driven to insanity by much learning. my opinion is, he darn near proved the existence of god with math.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
god is allready prooved,
but nobody is interested
fully yet

sorry guys, otherwise you would study my posts,
ask questions about the strange things i post,

depends what you need ofcourse.

dont tell me what an sceptic is,
when you see stuff that can change you,
and you prefer not to think about it,
because it sounds to easy

when someone told me something that i felt was not true,
i started studying it, instead of running from it.
just example
sceptic people do not run away of nothing, nothing.

i know which reactions i now will get

anyway, everything is up to you.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
There is no death - there is no god - there is no here or there, up or down, in or out. There is...

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
God isn't a good guy, either that or he's very very lazy.

I think that we are actually all existing in an online computer game in some actual real universe, and quite a lot of the players - just like in our online games - are trolls, sadists and teamkillers.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Where indeed?

God is in the white house, telling them to cooperate and that it will all be ok if they take a little vaccination and don't support any terrorists.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
some say god's too far away maybe god's too close for comfort.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Can't see a all loving being be too comforting.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

i didnt mention loving as fart of being close

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i didnt mention loving as part of being close

[edit on 24-8-2009 by platipus]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   

i didnt mention loving as fart of being close

Freudonian slip!!! lmao, greatest one since!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Maybe, gods to far from comfort, and to out of touch.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   

haha u got me.

explain what u mean by out of touch?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

haha u got me.

explain what u mean by out of touch?

Yay!

Out of touch= not there, houdini.

Seems like, if there was a being, he's gone, she's left here, and found a new mate, he's out bowling andromeda.

As a parent, you'd think she'd take care of her children no?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join