It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valiant Thor From Venus Dr Frank E Stranges [Video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I appreciate you taking the time to share this with us, as well offer your opinion Cmdraleon, but you should remember that there is a forum for the highly speculative topics such as this, and the UFO/Alien board is not it. Please remember that ufology is already under enough of the 'laugh factor' as it is, so we really do not need such highly speculative topics as this going on the flagship forum of ATS, which as you know is the most trafficked alternative website in the world. You should post things like this in Skunk Works in the future, as it might save you from some of the flaming as well. So I stay on topic, my opinion of this is it is completely false.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by aceace
Frank Stranges is a fraud... Why? Valient Thor just happens to have the 1950's haircut that everyone was wearing back then. The James Dean look. Kinda remarkable that everyone on Venus wears that too. Jill Thor has the 1950's look also in the only picture of her. Do any of you find this strange.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by aceace]

No its not strange considering the time period not strange at all.

You say Dr Stranges was a fraud .

You did not know Dr Stranges at all to make such claims.

Dr Frank Stranges was a Man who was selected for this contact back then.

His contact with Valiant Thor was real even if you cannot believe this to be .

Dr Stranges was an Honest Man and a humble man.

Maybe that's why he was chosen to be the contact for the messages and mission of Valiant Thor from Venus .

You can have any opinion of Dr Stranges and Valiant you wish but they are not based on truth.

To fit into a society one wears what others wear on that Planet did you expect him to be in a space outfit?

Blessings In the Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 20-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
[edit on 20-8-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Greetings all ,

This is a lecture by Dr Frank E Stranges Did God send angels in heavenly vehicles to help Moses part the red sea? Do angels interact with humans today whereby we entertain angels unaware? Hear Dr Stranges present this all important message to members of the 19th inner circle held in las vegas nevada.

Dr. Frank E Stranges Biblical UFO Secrets Revealed

Google Video Link

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always.
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
So is Val a man or a God? I would very much like to meet this person.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

[edit on 3-9-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ok , to cut to the chase , what emperical evidence is there for the existance of ` valiant thor ` ?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I'm a huge U.F.O. [the TV series] fan, and I recently just watched the entire series from front to back on DVD. Episode 17 featured none other than Frank Stranges himself. Just remembered the name when reading this thread title.

Wish I could find a youtube clip...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join