It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Al Qaeda Actors Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I thought this video about two men who claimed to be Al Qaeda members warranted some attention.

Most here already believed the government is uses stooges like these two to justify everything from ever increasing surveillance of American citizens, to the DHS "watch lists", to war. Now there is documented proof of that.

TA

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nothing new under the sun then...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by m4ng4n

Yeah, most people here (myself included) just assumed this sort of thing was happening, but I thought it was interesting that a couple of the 'hired stooges' got exposed. Thanks for the reply.

TA

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I think i'm most shocked how unshocked i am by that, to be honest the more days pass the more i think that the world is doomed.

People are stupid and evil, simple as that. We are a terrible failed planet, somewhere down the line we went wrong (Abraham maybe?) and now we are never going to get better because no one really wants too, we just all want to trick other people into doing what we want.

I wouldn't be shocked if this story is a lie too and they are real muslims or maybe they're chinese or russian tripple agents? I'm willing to accept they're a talking parot standing on the shoulders of a dog in a trench coat just as long as CNN doesn't run the story!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

a lot of muslims change their names whent hey become a part of the religion. Just because they had different names doesn't mean they're not muslim.
that being said it's funny that these two goofs are supposed to inspire fear in people. They looked like borat impersonators.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Guess Pearlman is still being paid

Gadahn dismisses efforts by the administration of US President Barack Obama to mend fences with the Muslim world, arguing that nothing in the US approach has changed since the presidency of George W. Bush.

"America is ruled by a political, economic, social, and cultural entity, which carries in its folds hostility to many of the world's weak and oppressed, among them, Muslims," Gadahn argues.

"As for the propaganda that accompanied Obama's election, and which said that he will take an approach different than that of his predecessor, Bush, it is nothing more than a continuation of the policy of methodological disinformation followed by American politicians yesterday and today,"

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

I don't think anybody has ever taken this guy serious.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NatureBoy

I think i'm most shocked how unshocked i am by that

Yeah, I had a "why am I not surprised by this" moment, also. Since 9/11, people have become so easily spooked that it's not any big shock that they were able to get away with this, and everything else they've used the ol' "if we don't do this, the terrorists will get you" line.

TA

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I'm surprised this thread hasn't received more attention.
More examples of propaganda by TPTB to control people

top topics

join