It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction video Clip. Very Insane!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Why would aliens do that, or could they even?

Perhaps they are chav aliens looking to spook out Earth apes for their amusement.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

I remember this one and I remember how irate I was after watching it that I had wasted more than a split second viewing it. What an utter waste of film. Even if this was authentic footage of an alien abduction you can't make anything out that's even happening making it a worthless piece of footage. At least in footage like, say, the Patterson Bigfoot film you can actually see the animal walking, this is just someone waving around a camera wildly in the dark.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have no idea what the hell that just was, but it was creepy and looked somewhat authentic.
S&F for the find, whether it's real or not....I dont know.

The scream was convincing lol.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

If the alien was perfectly clear, it would be an obvious hoax.

If you play the video slowly at 1/4 speed, and pause it every second in real-time, and you can see something distinctly moving in front of the camera. If it's an alien is another question altogether, but imagine what video phone camera footage during an abduction would appear like with poor lighting levels and a terrified abductee. You wouldn't expect to see anything in great detail, but you'd expect to find 1 or 2 frames with at least some detail visible, which we have here.

An easy way to debunk this would be to find the same audio elsewhere on a film, as someone earlier suggested. If somebody does that, we can move this to hoax.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

So if you saw CLEAR video of an alien it would HAVE to be a hoax? What if expert video analysis bore it out as authentic? The alien in question could be just about anything.

Any video purported to show aliens would need to go through rigorous testing to even begin to be authenticated but this video doesn't even merit further investigation, even if enhanced I can't imagine it yielding any definitive results.

It'd be nice if hoaxers could do something like the old alien autopsy video and produce a high quality hoax I might be able to enjoy not some guy with a camera flailing about in the dark near some blurry shapes that could be anything.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

So if you saw CLEAR video of an alien it would HAVE to be a hoax?

Not necessarily, but I wouldn't expect anyone to capture a perfectly clear shot of an alien during typical abduction accounts.

What if expert video analysis bore it out as authentic?

We would have to wait until we have that "authentic" video first.

The alien in question could be just about anything.

I know.

Any video purported to show aliens would need to go through rigorous testing to even begin to be authenticated but this video doesn't even merit further investigation, even if enhanced I can't imagine it yielding any definitive results.

Probably not, but it does yield one or two frames that are interesting. And yes I know, the video has extremely poor visuals throughout.

It'd be nice if hoaxers could do something like the old alien autopsy video and produce a high quality hoax I might be able to enjoy not some guy with a camera flailing about in the dark near some blurry shapes that could be anything.

Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time with these videos if you feel it a waste of your time. Or perhaps you should realise that this thread's purpose isn't solely to entertain you and use up your precious time.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here's the same video, but without the wierd noises and screams.
In some parts it is slowed down and at the 1:01 minute mark you can see what appears to be the "Alien" walking. It looks like if it has long arms.

Just my thought and opinion, but when I first saw the video, and saw the alien to be it gave off an appearance of evilness.

I feel bad for the person behind that camera if this video really is authentic.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Looks like the grey beasties are chasing after that other strange looking beastie, and they are all teleported up to a ship afterwards.

The thin creature is like a walking plant, and to the left of him looks like plants with eyes.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Sorry but umm...I couldn't stand to sit through another second of that...

Just on a side note...With the availability of Apps like After Effects and 3dmax anybody can create a hoax now days..and not even have to be good at it for it to look convincing...

FAKE

IMHO

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Software_Pyrate]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BartS

I liked that video, rubber johnny. it was funny. thanks for that one, it was excellent. I started laughing when he started hitting it and saying for it to settle down or it will get sedated

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Eyes that large would intersect inside of the skull. There are a lot of resons why I se ethisd as hoax, but thats the most obvious one. Plus the cameraman seems to have st vitus dance.

Wayne..

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Perhaps you shouldn't waste your time with these videos if you feel it a waste of your time.

I like to give every thread the benefit of the doubt and when I read a title like "Alien Abduction video clip. Very Insane!" it tends to hype what I'm about to see as I click the link. Then I watched a few minutes of blurry shapes in the dark and realized I had been duped by the internets yet again

I'm not going to stop clicking links or searching for the truth just because of a few poorly done hoaxes but I still think that if people are going to hoax they should do a better job than this video.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You might want to watch the video before you read this post as I don't wish to influence what you hear. What do you hear the man yell? Wanted to bring this info for those who are interested. During this crazy abduction video you Can understand a little of what the guy is yelling. First you can hear him yell "Oh s**t there's our evidence!" "Tell Juju (?) to come downstairs!" then he says (I may have heard this wrong but you can analyze it yourself) "Juju can F**k off if..."Here he seems to become unglued moaning, etc. The final thing he says is "Where's my phone!?" At this point he let's loose an inhuman below laced in fear. Do you hear this or am I way off track?

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The video in the OP is not working for me..anyone else?

I would like to view this footage

Cheers

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

Same here... and the idea of the word 'hoax' is mentioned in the address!
www.theblackvault.tv...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

www.youtube.com...

Go to this link and try. It should work.
Very odd video clip...

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by BartS

I remember starting a thread here many years ago cos I feared the Rubber Johnnny vid was real.

Can't see the footage the OPs on about, the link is taking me somewhere else. Can someone embed here? Edit to add, forget it, I've seen it. Not much to go on.
edit on 3-9-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by guardstarr

Odd indeed, I almost jumped out my seat at first because the volume on my headphones were a little too loud.

Couldn't make out what was said but the sound quality was kind of all over the place with high pitched squeals mostly hovering over the audio.

Definitely insane but can't really say for sure what I just watched, it was mostly colour and one shape that should be familiar to those of us on ATS moving towards something (the person shouting?) while someone else seemed to be filming.

Fake? Real? No clue, not a video analyst to be able to pick it apart but is it just me or does the actual video last for 37 seconds and the rest of the 6:08 clip just show everything again but slowed right down?

EDIT - Oops, only just read the OP for more info, sorry for repeating you guardstarr
edit on 3/9/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join