It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pimco Says Dollar to Weaken as Reserve Status Erodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Pimco Says Dollar to Weaken as Reserve Status Erodes

www.bloomberg.com

Aug. 19 (Bloomberg) -- Pacific Investment Management Co., which runs the world’s biggest bond fund, said the dollar will weaken as its status as a reserve currency is eroded by concerns about the increasing U.S. money supply.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Is this finally it? Are we going to see major devaluation here? Or is it going to be a long downward spiral like the track we are currently on? Many of us here already know that this was bound to happen, the question was when. Im taking this as a warning and I am going to diversify to protect my wealth. Should be a very interesting fall!

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by crw2006
Is this finally it? Are we going to see major devaluation here? Or is it going to be a long downward spiral like the track we are currently on? Many of us here already know that this was bound to happen, the question was when. Im taking this as a warning and I am going to diversify to protect my wealth. Should be a very interesting fall!

I hear you totally, dude. I've already got a good portion of my savings in Euros, and I'm just waiting to see some major world events or more drastic pip movements before I make another long term bet (I bought 10,000 euros last year for $16,000 US, when it's now only worth a little more than $14,000 US, meaning a loss of $2,000!).

new topics

join