It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by TheOracle

I have looked through all the bull that you people call "evidence" and you are only seeing what you want to see. If you really believe that the US government did all this then you need to leave the country, why are you still living in a place that you think would do this to their own citizens? Somewhere reasoning was lost, get a grip people!!!!!

Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be posting such rhetoric.

Please review all the evidence before flaming people about something they've spent the good part of a decade investigating themselves.

Most people are too lazy to do the homework themselves. Which is why they're so accepting of the official explanation. If you'd like to bring some debate over the evidence to the table ... step right up. Otherwise, shove off and go watch "I Wanna Dance" or whatever your favorite show is.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22

reply to post by TheOracle

I have looked through all the bull that you people call "evidence" and you are only seeing what you want to see. If you really believe that the US government did all this then you need to leave the country, why are you still living in a place that you think would do this to their own citizens? Somewhere reasoning was lost, get a grip people!!!!!

Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be posting such rhetoric.

Please review all the evidence before flaming people about something they've spent the good part of a decade investigating themselves.

Most people are too lazy to do the homework themselves. Which is why they're so accepting of the official explanation. If you'd like to bring some debate over the evidence to the table ... step right up. Otherwise, shove off and go watch "I Wanna Dance" or whatever your favorite show is.

The problem with this statement is that people who've done "a good part of a decade investigating" have only been investigating the side of the story they 'want" to be true. Here are some things to consider about Kurt Sonnenfeld's claims:

1. He was a heroin user and an alcoholic. This is not desputed by himself or anyone else.
2. He is NOT in exile as he himself is seeking asylum in argentina. The US wants him here.
3. He was a "contractor" for FEMA and not a full fledged employee. (This may be symantics with some, but not for me in that contractors have little to no inside knowledge of company operations or "special" knowledge of disaster sites ie: vault contents, secret facilities).
4. He may or may not have killed his wife. (Most important point).
5. He was charged in 2002 for murder which was subsequently dropped. He then fled to Argentina a year later and got remarried. After charges were brought up again in 2004 due to new evidence and a supposed "confession" while in prison, Kurt was arrested in Argentina and filed appeals and for asylum.
6. His story about 9-11 tape persecution wasn't around until after 2004 when he was re-arrested on charges of murder.
7. People seem to have forgotten about Jim Chesnutt. The other videographer working with Kurt for 5 weeks at the WTC site.
8. Below is a link to a 2001 news article about Kurt and Jim regarding their work at the WTC site. According to it, they released 2 tape feeds "a day" for 5 weeks to news networks. According to Kurt's own words: "I've been trying to focus on the heroics of the resue people and the police and the firemen, trying to straighten up this mess".
9. Chances are, that if they were giving networks 2 feeds "a day", most if not all tapes are already out there.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

While not to distract from the topic of whether or not 9-11 was a conspiracy, this is just a few things to think about when considering Kurt's claims.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Azuredrake

wow.. so most of my guesses were pretty correct.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
S and F - Brilliant job well done - thank you so much for doing this - it means a lot. big hugs

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Victoria 1

lol trust me nobody from any other country apart from Africa or any other country where the government is killing its own citizens wants to live in America, you can keep it thanks. im sure most of us just feel glad we dont live, there i know i am.

Dont get me wrong i think the people are great but you guys kinda dropped the ball and things dont look too good. in fact things started going downhill after 2000....

anyway back on topic i think the pics are fantastic. the first few really showed the scale of destruction. obviously there are heroic type pictures with flag wavewing this guy was hired by the government. your not going to get paid by promoting dissent. if he took the picture in a manner that depicted anything less that heroic they wouldnt have hired him.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
When looking at these pictures, what strikes me most is what always strikes me the most; those buildings just disintegrated into two relatively neat piles. There is no way fire and weakened support beams did that. Just no way. You can throw all the official evidence you want at me - nothing will ever convince me that those buildings weren't demolished. I don't need to see any more proof - it all just clouds the common sense.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I still can't believe that the US Government would do something like this........ if indeed it was them who planned it!

A lot of people on this site believe they planned it but i dunno man...... that's a lot of innocent lives lost and those who survived or Wives who lost their Husbands would be super peeeeed if those claims were true..... unless of course some were told beforehand that they would lose their loved ones for the sake of going to war in Iraq but not to worry you will be looked after by the State

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
[edit on 19-8-2009 by Wobbly Anomaly]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
[quote
It's not just me then !

Very strange subject matter, not what an investigator would be focusing their attention on. Feels like disinfo to me and i for one am going to be rather cautious about drawing conclusions. Theres nothing here that would make the guy run and hide.......apart from to reappear and reinforce the official story.

First impressions-something fishy !

...other than the fact that he "probably" killed his wife. His extradition hearing is going before the supreme court for crying out loud. Do you people just not read at all? His 9-11 claims are bogus. It's fodder to garner sympathy from the Argentine government to grant him "political" asylum so he doesn't have to come back to the states and face trial for the murder of his first wife.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I will always believe that WTC 1, 2 and 7 all came down as a result of controlled demolition using thermite to cut the steel bearing the top floors and synchronized explosive charges to blast out joints from ground level to the upper floors. I think the charges were detonated precisely when the upper floors began to drop due to the thermite eating away the supports.

Anyway, it is just common sense that these structures were not brought down by aircraft hitting them but were subjected to controlled demolition.

Yes, I think it was an inside job. We are past the point of having a real, objective, and thoroughly independent investigation into what really happened.

In the case of the Kennedy assassination, according to law, the homicide should have been in the jurisdiction of local authorities only, not the feds. It should have been investigated by the local authorities as a murder case. Of course, the feds stepped in and illegally removed evidence including the body of JFK. It is well known that this was illegal.

Fast forward to the 9/11 case. Who had the real authority to investigate the crime? NYPD. But once again, they were shunted aside by the feds who immediately began removing and exporting key evidence. Was a proper investigation conducted? Nope.
NYPD would have been the proper agency to head up such an investigation but the feds took over, as usual.

Inside job... you bet. I recommend the various books by Jim Marrs on this subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Do you not know that osama took responsibility for this dreadful day? Do you not remember seeing him on video taking credit?

Uh, no. I remember Osama denying his involvement in the attacks, then vanishing off the face of the earth while arabic news outlets reported his death and French Papers claimed he had been meeting with two CIA agents in Dubai just before 9-11. Then a fat, darker, well known egyptian cleric, claiming to be Bin Laden, claimed responsibility in a hazy video that was translated by who knows who.

As to why I am still living in the US, well victoria, I live here. My ancestors lived here, one of them even signed the Declaration of Independence. I stood up and said the pledge of allegiance in Kintergarten with my hand on my heart every morning just like you did, we got paddled if we didn't, but that 'love it or leave it' stuff it is a nasty little mantra known as nationalism. A tool of the elite. Look around you sometime, it's all dirt.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
I am still shocked by the pure evil of the men who detonated the explosives, bringing down 3 buildings filled with people. Moreover, they are blaming it on brown middle east people and go after them to bomb them.

The Devil himself would be humbled.

..since this was all part of his work I would suggest he was more pleased than humbled..

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The official story that they still cannot find Osama bin Laden is just baloney. It is a joke. It has widely been reported that Osama bin Laden was witnessed in L.A. using the name Tim Osman and was probably a CIA asset. Granted, there is no proof of this, so it can only be hearsay, but it does make sense in the big picture.

The bin Laden family is a very prominent and wealthy Saudi family. Both Bush administrations obviously had extremely strong ties to the CIA and to the Saudi Arabian elite which would include the bin Laden family. Those are just the facts.

They still can't find him and they don't know if he's dead or alive? What a joke.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ya, God forbid we actually blame those responsible right?

I mean it's unconscionable to even think a Muslim extremist(s) can hijack a plane and ram it into a HUGE structure(this is AFTER we know for a fact they spent time at a Florida Sim school to fly EXACTLY these type aircraft)...ya much easier to fabricate some nebulous conspiracy that defames our OWN system and government, with ZERO credence. Is it that you people find it impossible that a sect of people hate our culture SO much that they wouldn't do such things? as they do DAILY in smaller form?

Whats wrong with you people? (the theorists)...same 'Stockholm Syndrome' i see in American/Western Blacks embracing the Islam culture cause its rebel fashion in this American Culture..an evil if you will..something cool and underground.

Grow up people.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This post is SHEER idiocy and has been in syndication since 2001....grow up and focus your hate on the scumbags that actually committed this crime.

This theory (explosive charges) has been beaten into the ground and dis-proven so enough already.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It is common knowledge that disinfo agents monitor ATS and try to derail certain theoretical positions and arguments.

What to look for...

when someone injects emotion like "grow up people!"

you may be witnessing a baiting tactic to suck you into an emotional flame war,
which is a common technique used by disinfo agents to steer a discussion off course.

Ignore the emotional outbursts and you can not fall for the bait.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

you REALLy think it takes a disinfo agent or whatever to point out whats already been disproven scientifically?! what IS your problem man?

wow

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join