posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
Originally posted by tyranny22
Originally posted by Victoria 1
reply to post by TheOracle
I have looked through all the bull that you people call "evidence" and you are only seeing what you want to see. If you really believe that the US
government did all this then you need to leave the country, why are you still living in a place that you think would do this to their own citizens?
Somewhere reasoning was lost, get a grip people!!!!!
Obviously you haven't or you wouldn't be posting such rhetoric.
Please review all the evidence before flaming people about something they've spent the good part of a decade investigating themselves.
Most people are too lazy to do the homework themselves. Which is why they're so accepting of the official explanation. If you'd like to bring some
debate over the evidence to the table ... step right up. Otherwise, shove off and go watch "I Wanna Dance" or whatever your favorite show is.
The problem with this statement is that people who've done "a good part of a decade investigating" have only been investigating the side of the
story they 'want" to be true. Here are some things to consider about Kurt Sonnenfeld's claims:
1. He was a heroin user and an alcoholic. This is not desputed by himself or anyone else.
2. He is NOT in exile as he himself is seeking asylum in argentina. The US wants him here.
3. He was a "contractor" for FEMA and not a full fledged employee. (This may be symantics with some, but not for me in that contractors have little
to no inside knowledge of company operations or "special" knowledge of disaster sites ie: vault contents, secret facilities).
4. He may or may not have killed his wife. (Most important point).
5. He was charged in 2002 for murder which was subsequently dropped. He then fled to Argentina a year later and got remarried. After charges were
brought up again in 2004 due to new evidence and a supposed "confession" while in prison, Kurt was arrested in Argentina and filed appeals and for
6. His story about 9-11 tape persecution wasn't around until after 2004 when he was re-arrested on charges of murder.
7. People seem to have forgotten about Jim Chesnutt. The other videographer working with Kurt for 5 weeks at the WTC site.
8. Below is a link to a 2001 news article about Kurt and Jim regarding their work at the WTC site. According to it, they released 2 tape feeds "a
day" for 5 weeks to news networks. According to Kurt's own words: "I've been trying to focus on the heroics of the resue people and the police and
the firemen, trying to straighten up this mess".
9. Chances are, that if they were giving networks 2 feeds "a day", most if not all tapes are already out there.
While not to distract from the topic of whether or not 9-11 was a conspiracy, this is just a few things to think about when considering Kurt's