It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos - Video Slideshow

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As official videographer for the U.S. government, Kurt Sonnenfeld was detailed to Ground Zero on September 11, 2001, where he spent one month filming 29 tapes: "What I saw at certain moments and in certain places ... is very disturbing!" He never handed them over to the authorities and has been persecuted ever since.

This video provides a look at all of the recently released photos, in one easy-to-play video slide show. The video has been prepared with minimal compression, and will look best when viewed at full screen.

All of the recently released photos are included, in exact numerical order, of Mr. Sonnenfeld's release.

(click to open player in new window)

Link to video on the ATS Media Portal:
FEMA Photographer Kurt Sonnenfeld - Complete WTC Photos

More about Kurt Sonnenfeld...

9/11 FEMA videographer at Ground Zero goes public

Ground Zero photos released by exiled FEMA agent Kurt Sonnenfeld

Download the full ZIP archive of all photos here:
WTC-Photos.zip (674 megabytes)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Not a day to soon!
Excellent!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Thank you guys and gals so much for you efforts on this.

It is a tremendous contribution. I know a great number of us really appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The memories, the memories............

A lot of mixed emotions here. What angers me about this whole situation is that there are probably a lot more pics and videos that the government hasn't released.

If they already know who did, how they did it, and why they did it, then why the hell won't they just release what they have.

Thanks for the easy access to these pics.

I hope ATS fights hard as hell if somebody tries to get these pics removed.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting to think that a few guys with box cutters did all that damage.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

... Or did they...

-E-

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks so much for posting these guys, Way To Go! I love this site sometimes!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A very sad reminder as we approach another anniversary of 9/11 next month.

Didn't some of those poor search dogs die early from breathing in the contaminated air at ground zero.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
XP

yeah, those poor dogs.....

honestly, could you speed it up? it took for freaking ever.

but by the time it was over i didnt see anything new.

so if i missed somthing, could you at least post times so people will know were to look for what ever you think was a revelation?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

i know this isnt really the thread to rehash old conspiracies but i feel the same way

its so hard to believe a relatively few men with box cutters were able to accomplish that

its just so hard to believe that type of thing could happen

i also must ponder if thats because of post 9/11 thinking

now we cant imagine not fighting back if we saw a couple guys with box cutters on a plane, now after 9/11, you'd think everyone on board would try something to beat them, but pre 9/11 i try to think back and im not so sure that many people would have tried to fight back on board.

there more then likely werent many people who wouldve been able to imagine a suicide attack with a airplane would even be contemplated, even by terrorists

9/11 really changed a lot to put it lightly

the worst part about it all though, is that this many years later, we still have new pictures we are seeing, and when we see them, and relive the moment, we still arent 100 percent positive on what took place that day due to the fact conspiracies have been allowed to build since we have not been given investigations that are satisfactory to the majority

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I am still shocked by the pure evil of the men who detonated the explosives, bringing down 3 buildings filled with people. Moreover, they are blaming it on brown middle east people and go after them to bomb them.

The Devil himself would be humbled.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I don't understand.. where are the very disturbing sights this guy spoke of?
Almost all the photos are of people and the American flag. What was he supposed to be taking pictures of at the time? I noticed the complete absence of girders with thermite cut marks or any pictures of hot lava flows .But we know these things existed because we have seen multiple pictures of them from other people. Even the picture of the plane engine is more focused on the people standing next to it than the engine itself.

This video just looks like an advert for the heroic US emergency services. There is nothing controversial here and nothing that give any clues as to what happened. There is no way the government would give him any hassle over the pics he's released as they don't show anything that would make you think the official story isn't the truth (except a couple of million missing aircraft bits along with a few miles of cables). The pictures don't seem to be in chronological order either so they are cherry picked.

So why didn't he want to hand them in? It certainly wasn't because he had anything amazing to show us. Im very suspicious of the timing to . This feels like we are being drip fed disinfo to me.

[edit on 19-8-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Clicking on the zip link gives the following message :

"Not Found

The requested URL /public_images_WTC Photos.zip was not found on this server."

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Roufas

Yes, same problem here, "Not found".

Edit:

If we want a work well done we have to do it ourselves.

This is the right link.

PS: testing links before posting them is a good idea.

[edit on 19/8/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks !

A folder was missin huh

Downloading !

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thank you for compiling these together.

Imagine if more people would have been able to take photos - the kind of evidence would come through, showing 911 was a job of cutting through steel and lots of melted steel.

Great job putting these together.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Thanks for putting this together for us!

Looking at the pictures, the word "smithereens" kept entering my mind. As in "blown to smithereens"...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Thank you for posting these in video format and hosting the zip file. The pictures were absolutely incredible. Forgive me if I leave this a little short, but I still find myself overwhelmed at the images 8 years later.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

What is the "poor them" thing going on in this comment? Do you not know that osama took responsibility for this dreadful day? Do you not remember seeing him on video taking credit? I don't understand where some of you people are coming from with this nonsense. What logical explanation in there for such a huge consperacy? I have looked through all the bull that you people call "evidence" and you are only seeing what you want to see. If you really believe that the US government did all this then you need to leave the country, why are you still living in a place that you think would do this to their own citizens? Somewhere reasoning was lost, get a grip people!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Amazing compilation, thanks for all your time and effort, we here in ATS are glad to have this type of information available and handy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join