It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, or PIE?? (mmmm pie!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Disclaimer: I'm a theist but not of the Abrahamic faiths. I have minor biblical scholar and scriptural skills. Also I am not a scientific/legal or medical expert in any field. Beware of my Contagious Memes! & watch out that you don't get cut on my Occams razor.All of this is my personal conjecture and should not be considered the absolute or most definitive state of things as they really are. Use this information at your own risk! I accept no liability if your ideology comes crashing down around you with accompanying consequences!

Explanation: Starred and Flagged!

Methinks that KSPigpen might end up DOOMED! If his missus cottons on that PIE is the fulcrum over which she can now apply manipulative leverage upon his sovereignty then she'll quickly have him playing goal orientated stick and ball sports back in the bedroom at her leisure!

Personal Disclosure: Sex, or PIE? [hmmm?] MEAT! [mmmm MEAT! DROOL!]

P.S. Why Not go bake a pie in her oven [with her permission of course!
] ???
All it takes it a little love fudge and a little love nudge and hey presto! one cherry cream pie!
Remember its sharing with your loved one that is the base economy of intimate relationships!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen

So, I told her, I don't want sex, I want PIE! If I wanted sex, I would ask for sex, but I ASKED FOR PIE!!

Oh, good Lord! If you have to ask for it, and only expect it when you ask, then your relationship is doooooooomed!

You'd have been wearing that pie, if you gave me that response!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
you cant have both? (after one of the other, not the same time...but u can if u want?)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join