It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, or PIE?? (mmmm pie!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Yeah, a wok on the beach and stir fry sounds good too.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

If your wife was smart, she would get naked and smear the pie over the places that need attention and tell you to come and eat your pie.....

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

If your wife was smart, she would get naked and smear the pie over the places that need attention and tell you to come and eat your pie.....

Careful Rangersdad. I will defend my lady's honor as I'm sure you would too. She is very smart and very sexy, she's just not pie.
But....she can do a lot of things that pie cannot....so hmmmm

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Were you hungry when you were in the presence of the pie?

(Hunger is an important variable.)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Were you hungry when you were in the presence of the pie?

(Hunger is an important variable.)

Yes, I was...I was actually craving a snack, but I had a substantial dinner, which my lovely (but decidedly un-pie) wife had thoughtfully prepared. mmmm tacos.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

No you just need a shot of tostesterone. Good golly you could have had sex and pie! Talk about total bliss. If my husband turned my nooky down for pie well well I would think he had lost his mind. And if I offered him nooky and pie, HELLO he would be one happy man. That gives me an idea I should try that... Go get your hormone levels checked that is all I can say.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Melissa101

Hey, now a testosterone shot isn't all it's cracked up to be. I tried a few of them. It gave me damn teenager acne, and hardly anything else..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well,
Let's not be too hasty in assigning blame here.

I never saw a piece of pie that had a headache.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
This thread makes me want banana cream pie right now!

[edit on 18-8-2009 by antar]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Well maybe not I havent a clue but what man would want pie over good ol sex yum? Maybe he tierd of the same ol same ol or maybe he is seratonin deficient it could be a lot of things but normal um Im not so sure I have never met a man that wanted pie more than me. Is it normal for a man to want food over sex? maybe I am spoiled?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
We have a regular schedule...well mostly regular. We have a lot more sex than most married couples I know....and I like it.
But I wanted pie. You might be on to something with the chemical imbalance or whatnot.

But it's PIE. Cherry. With icing on it. Maybe I could go to the doctor, but he would tell me to lay off the pie.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
If i was married, i would probably be obligated to go for the Pie, and im not talking about the poontang pie

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
You guys are out of your ever lovin minds and get way too much sex to make an objective decision or you are stuck in a need for food above all else. Needs for food are first in importance, then love...which sex is an expression of. So are your not getting enough food? _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

LOL probably. Pie is a perfect mixture of carbs, sugar and fat. These three things combined makes for a chemical reaction in the brain that is a kin to sex or drugs. We like that feeling and it is addictive hence why American's are so overweight these days. Even the fast food joints have caught onto the effects of mixing these things together to get us addicted thus we return for more, more often that we should. It is a chemical reaction in the brain that boosts dopomine and serotonin. Is it a conspiracy well yes kind of one that the fast food industry has used to make us junkies. I bet the same would apply to herion, offer an addict a shot of that or sex and I bet he/she would choose the shot...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Its called dopamine, and the human body loves it. Perhaps you need to try aversion therapy, and eat some "yucky" pies?

scienceline.org...

Sex over pie, forget that. Now pixillated Crack, Guilty as charged.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is why Americans are so over weight?
Sorry your wrong.
It's all about economics.
It cost less for us to eat than anytime ever in history=fat.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A crust eaten in peace is better than a banquet partaken in anxiety
*Aesop

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a real man would have hit it at a furious pace for a good 30 minutes. then eat teh pie afterwards, sicne you jsut worked up an appetite. that way your wife wont hate you for nto wanting her anymore, and thus will produce mroe pies in teh future as well.
/thread

[edit on 24-8-2009 by STFUPPERCUTTER]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER
a real man would have hit it at a furious pace for a good 30 minutes. then eat teh pie afterwards, sicne you jsut worked up an appetite. that way your wife wont hate you for nto wanting her anymore, and thus will produce mroe pies in teh future as well.
/thread

[edit on 24-8-2009 by STFUPPERCUTTER]

I love that answer

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
axxaaaa you sound like johny bravo man,but enough,i dont think pies will make you not have sex

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join