It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sex, or PIE?? (mmmm pie!)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Ok, so my wife was bringing me one of those yummy little snack pies. (It was cherry in case that was important) The thought of eating this luscious pie filled me with great anticipation. (I love pie)

She took this pie and placed it somewhere and I had to fish it out. (I won't go in to details, but it didn't get yucky, or anything)

So, I told her, I don't want sex, I want PIE! If I wanted sex, I would ask for sex, but I ASKED FOR PIE!!

So she was a little dissappointed and I ate my pie.

So, what I really want to know, from someone that is more learned in these matters than me, is have I been conditioned to want pie more than I want to participate in reproduction?

It seems logical to me. If you make really yummy pies, people will want to eat them instead of making babies. Are TPTB depopulating the planet by making yummy pies?

My wife says she would rather do the 'thing' than eat...any day. It surprises me that apparently the chemicals they are putting in the yummy pies are not having the same effect on her?

It makes sense that to control the population, we would only have to limit the drive of ONE of the sexes to achieve the desired result. Am I unwittingly a pawn in some vast depopulation scheme because I have a weakness for pie?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I'm going to guess that Freud would say it's a matter of "personal taste" and you're doing this on purpose to send her a message. Otherwise, you're making this up or prefer an alternate partner. I think it's time for a polygraph either way.

I prefer cheesecake to pie.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

I'm not sure about pie KSPigpen but if you would have said jalepenos or chilli, I would have understood right away.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

That has the potential to be very enlightening. My wife says she would say 'dangerous' instead of enlightening.

A study was done many, many years ago and the commercial they showed on TV was that the monkeys preferred their 'white narcotic powder' to reproductive acts. I'm wondering if it's the same process at work.

(you know I love you, baby, and no one else would do....except maybe little debbie)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie "American Pie"? You can have the best of both worlds!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So many ways I can take this... but I'll be good.

Think it goes both ways. My ex-husband grew to want pie more than nookie, but I know plenty of other couples where the female chooses almost anything over sex.

One thing that works against us - prescription drugs. Lots of them lower sex drives of women and men.

Definately a conspiracy there.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Pie would be my first choice also lol.

The pie only lasts a short time, so if you don't eat it right away someone else might and pie is good.

Sex well that at times is a lot easier to get than pie plus you can get that any time for the most part.

Logically speaking food is more important because without it you can't survive to perform the act of reproduction so by in-taking food you increase your life span which allows you to reproduce for longer. Try that argument with her. But chances are she will never bring you home a pie again lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

Logically speaking food is more important because without it you can't survive to perform the act of reproduction so by in-taking food you increase your life span which allows you to reproduce for longer. Try that argument with her. But chances are she will never bring you home a pie again lol.

Oh crap. I'm gonna have to sneak around and get more pie. I mean, don't get me wrong. Sharing that special time with my wife is great, but we're talking about PIE! You know the ones, they have that thin icing on the outside. mmmmm.

But yeah, I hope she doesn't get mad and not bring me any more pie.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mmm, why not do the deed and eat the pie at the same time?

That makes logical sense to me. Plus is "sweetens" the intimate life up. I don't think it is a psychological condition I just think you like pie more than sex.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I clearly understand where you are coming from.

There are some foods that really are Better than sex sometimes.

My weakness is a big bowl of mustard greens with sweet cornbread to sop up the juice.

If you're married or living with someone sex is always available.

But it's not everyday you get pie.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSPigpen

Hmmm, can I not have my sex and eat it to??

LOL...some simularitys between having sex and eating pie
You can at times feel guilty about having it.
One pie is good, but MANY pies to chose from is GREAT
Sometimes you will take pie anyway you can get it....even off of the company lunch room rotisary.
Pie is good ANYTIME day or night

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
MMMM Cherry cheese cake. Really does it get any better than that?
Love the post, star and flag for both you and Little Debbie.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I love it. Um, my opinion.... I'd say they can be a dead draw many times. Ya'know, I gotta be careful with my words here, as there might be spies....

I generally like both equally well. I know those little pies Your talking about; those diminish my drive, but a good brisket does.

Oh, when I've got to much beer on board that diminishes hers, but I can't figure that one out...

Oh hey, on the serious note, gawd the stuff they are selling for food, now a days is turning the best of us into breast laden girly men.... for real..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Pie.

Sex is cheap.

Pie is never cheap.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why didnt you just slather the pie all over her and then you could have killed two birds with one stone. That is what I would have done at least.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by HotDogNoBun]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

IDK about that. Some pies will cost a lifetime of pain or pleasure, but many are reduced for quick sale in my neighborhood.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well what if you haven't had sex or pie in a long time? Then which would you choose?

I have my answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I'm a born-again virgin now that it's been so long and I wouldn't be that easy or hasty at this point. Besides, I'm kinda on the wagon and don't want to fall off. 5 years solber now. Besides, it's nice and quiet where I live and I wouldn't want to bother the neighbors with all that noise...er, um, fighting over the price.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

Oh aleon. A person after my on heart. Are you me in another life? I could have written that. But geez, a born again virgin I don't want to remain forever.

Pie or sex? Why does it need to be a choice?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I don't get this one. One should only choose pie over sex if food is scarce and one is starving.

Sex is much better than pie, lasts longer, is healthier and naughtier but can be equally sticky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join