It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ahh finally something to contribute to this amazing thread by our recently lost friend jkrog08. This was told to me over the years by a close family member. Enjoy........

A 1960's UFO Incident On The U.S.S. Edson DD946

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Research threads:

Astronomers and UFOs.

Donald Keyhoe archives

Barry Greenwood archives

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just wanted to thank the people who created this thread, and the threads that are linked. This is a really great place to start, and/or refresh your memory on some very interesting UFO subjects.

Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackDog

hey guys, watch this
www.youtube.com...
don't be scared!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
La Joya Military Base, Peru, 1980.

Peruvian Air Force pilot shoots at UFO.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
La Joya Military Base, Peru, 1980.

Peruvian Air Force pilot shoots at UFO.

Hi karl 12, I noticed here that you are keep our mutual friend’s important thread ongoing and I want you to know that I really appreciate that.

See you around matey.

[edit on 28/5/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
Hi karl 12, I noticed here that you are keep our mutual friend’s important thread ongoing and I want you to know that I really appreciate that.

Hey Spacevisitor, I'm sure it's what our mutual friend would have wanted and it's not as if there's any lack of unexplained UFO incidents to post.

Originally posted by Lacenaire
Great thread.
One thing though. It doesn't include the UFO's encountered by the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt, a high-tech aircraft carrier that participated in NATO manuevers during Operation Mainbrace in 1952.

Lacenaire -good call.

Operation Mainbrace ~ UFOs and USOs.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
A lot of effort put into this

Thank you for the information

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I refer back to the Bob Lazar interview, we have successfully synthersized E115 and E118 that Bob described in his interview therefore is it a coincidence , that the LHC that is buried deep underground in Geneva talks about the possibillity of accelerating elements into each other and these experiments may generate small black holes ie antimatter ..My question is why?? unless they have an end goal, could it be they are trying to emulate the gravity amplifiers that Lazar talks about ?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the correct thread or not. I have under 20 posts so I can't create a new thread. But I would love to know what we just saw...

Location: South-East Michigan (just outside Detroit). Watching the Western sky, 9:00p. There is a very bright blue-ish light in the sky, appears as though it could be a planet or a very bright star against the blue sky (not quite nightfall). Approx. 65-75 degrees off the horizon. I was docking in the laptop to connect to StarryNight to find out what it was, when all of the sudden (approx 9:15 EDT) it started to fade, then as we all watched (5 witnesses) it broke apart into 4 sections. I had my binoculars out and took a look, the front-most section had like a vapor trail behind it, almost like a comet. Before we knew it (15 seconds later) all the lights were gone. Completely.

Did we just see something explode in space? I can't find anything about it on the net.

Now there is something else in the West sky that we can't quite figure out. Again, seems a planet or star. It is 9:30 now. Approx 30 degrees off the horizon, yellowish in color. 1 brighter light and two dimmer lights. I'm going to see if I can get a better focus with my other Bushnells.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Schematic (2010)

Reverse engineered (1990s)

This is proof, it has to be proof, this picture surfaced long before the 2010 UFO congress.

Look for similarities, they aren't hard to find.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by OZFZO]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
this is a really good source, looks like you put lotsa work into this so i salute you

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
great work this must have been very much work or what.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Most Americans suspect that their government is withholding or suppressing UFO-related evidence. Some civilians suggest that they have been abducted and/or body parts have been taken from them. The contention that there is a widespread cover-up of UFO information isn't limited to the general public or UFO research community. For example, a 1971 survey of Industrial Research/Development magazine found that 76% felt the government wasn't revealing all it knew about UFOs, 54% thought UFOs definitely or probably existed, and 32% thought they came from outer space. *Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There have also been some notable persons to have publicly stated that UFO evidence is being suppressed. These have included Senator Barry Goldwater, Admiral Lord Hill-Norton (former NATO head and chief of the British Defence Staff), Brigadier-General Arthur Exon (former commanding officer of Wright-Patterson AFB), Vice-Admiral Roscoe H. Hillenkoetter (first CIA director), astronauts Gordon Cooper and Edgar Mitchell, former Canadian Defence Minister Paul Hellyer, and the 1999 French COMETA report by various French generals and aerospace experts.*Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join