It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Wow! S&F! This is awesome! I already posted a link to this on a few other websites I visit. I have a lot of friends interested in this stuff.

Thanks for all your hard work. ATS is lucky to have you!
(and The Myth Lives)

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by invision

Are you just trying to get banned? Why are you throwing your stuff all over the threads? Put forth some intelligent thoughts into these threads, then maybe people will be willing to check out what you're saying. Stop trying to derail.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Great thread.
One thing though. It doesn't include the UFO's encountered by the USS Franklin D. Roosevelt, a high-tech aircraft carrier that participated in NATO manuevers during Operation Mainbrace in 1952.

[edit on 13-2-2010 by Lacenaire]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Posted by Rising Against.

Some of the Most Mysterious, Scariest and Outstanding Cases of Alien Abduction Ever!

[edit on 14/2/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Thank you for adding that

But sadly it has been edited by a MOD as the external links were too long so most of the information i provided is no more on that thread i'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Truly puzzling UFO case from 1968:

The Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The conclusion, therefore, is that while there is nothing inconceivable about visits to Earth by extraterrestrial civilizations in the past, even the near past, there is no acceptable evidence that it has happened, and the evidence deduced for the purpose by various enthusiasts is, as far as we can tell, utterly worthless.

Source

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by achristian1985

As a result, the easiest thing to do with UFO evidence is to ignore it, which is what most people do. Much harder is to confront it honestly, whether this means accepting or debunking it. That is, accepting into one's worldview something as "far out" as extraterrestrials is not easy for many people, especially when one's official culture finds little more than ridicule in the subject.
But honest debunking is very, very difficult, considering the compelling nature of so many UFO cases. Personally, I am close to the position that it is impossible to do this honestly, but will leave the benefit of the doubt to some exceptional, as yet unfound, individual.

The problem with nearly all skeptical arguments against alien visitation is that, quite simply, they fail to look at the UFO evidence. They all sound great in theory, but fall apart when presented with a few good reports. In the end, skeptics are forced to fall back upon their most often-used weapon: claiming a UFO event was a hoax.

Link

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Not many answers on the Crop circle front ... must be the two hard basket-case ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... the recent long crop circle with the hiroglyphics must have taken all week for a dedicated team of weirdos - and they got it so Perfect .... Took me nearly that long to decipher it . Anyway the decode reads thus ( you earthbounds won't be happy ) -
Fraternization with natives unnecessary - no knowlege to be gleaned - denizens primarily concerned with fear and lollies -
Do not loiter - if apprehended feign insanity and resign yourself to brief incarceration by unlimited Talkshow hosts until ( thankfully) terminal torture by richest government -
Emissaries sent previously have been disected at remote secretive location named Neverland ...
Avoid like plague which is what you will get due to unrestrained chemical and bacterial profiteering.
Any treaties agreed to will be voided at greediest opportunity - have been known to steal even from family !!
If species is allowed to migrate will fill universe with Burger franchises and Papparatzi -
Delay contact for 3 million years ( 84 seconds our time ) hostility will be bred out due to laziness .
Rectinol - Overregulator of the Dark Passage - TM. pending ..

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
June 1950 - July 1953.

UFO Reports during the Korean War.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This is a subject that needs consideration. Some have never seen one, others may have seen several.
I have seen one, although it was in the 1970's it still does not take away the validity of the occurance.
I know for a fact that the whole scenario of UFO's are demonic. The New Age movement is based around this whole new density elavation. Tis but a lie.
The facts remain that the fallen angels came, had descendants and they originated the Atlantis myths and it spirals from there

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by endtimeswatcher

I know for a fact that the whole scenario of UFO's are demonic. The New Age movement is based around this whole new density elavation. Tis but a lie.
The facts remain that the fallen angels came, had descendants and they originated the Atlantis myths and it spirals from there

Endtimeswatcher, as this is a thread directory it might be better if you could share your opinions on one of the relevant threads - theres one below which deals with UFOs and abrahamic religion so please feel free to add your comments there:

UFOs,Aliens and Abrahamic Religion.

Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join