It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
New research entry:

FOIA Forum

This is a good tool to use as the Freedom of Information Act can sometimes shed a little light on UFO cases.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

FANTASTIC WORK JKROG!!!

Sorry for the all caps, but seriously, I think that deserved to be written in all caps.

The Myth Lives and Jkrog have assembled herein the finest compendium of ATS cases supplying scientific evidence and rational analysis, that I have EVER seen, and I've been researching in this field for a very long time...

Star, Flag, and a huge Smile!!!!

This is exactly what I was seeking to do by creating the Compilation Threads I began when I joined ATS several years ago. Very well done Gentlemen! I'll be directing visitors to this thread in my sig line for certain!

-WFA

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
GAH!! Can anyone give me the link to a list of Alien species that I THINK was posted on this site, but I can't find it. It had a huge amount of species on it and was saying about connections with the NWO too.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinni
GAH!! Can anyone give me the link to a list of Alien species that I THINK was posted on this site, but I can't find it. It had a huge amount of species on it and was saying about connections with the NWO too.

Oh do behave.....

You may as well look up a list of muppets.

If you must then....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Great thread! It's good to know we have somewhere to go to get up to speed with some of the better cases out there. Here's a couple more that should be included;

Belgium UFO wave 1989-90

The Gosford (NSW) sightings 1995 (very significant case IMO, I've visited the area and taken photos of the Hawkesbury River where it was reported by local residents that a UFO was hovering over the river sucking up water! This case also featured on an Australian documentary - I can't remember the name. There's also a book on the sightings called The Gosford Sightings by Moira McGhee).

Unless I missed it in your op the Lonnie Zamora case 1964
Found in one of your threads jkrog08

[edit on 23-8-2009 by StevesResearch]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
Oh do behave.....

You may as well look up a list of muppets.

If you must then....

[edit on 22-8-2009 by Sam60]

Ahh perfect, thank you kind sir!

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

OUTSTANDING work - s&f for you -- a ton of reading to enjoy here, thanks for your efforts!

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hi I have a recent article on the material called "Nitinol" it seems that the metal is a memory base material that when heated will return to the original shape it was manfactured.The interesting thing about the Material is that it was supposedly developed by a company called battelle memorial institute in columbus,Ohio. Wright Patterson Airforce base where the Roswell crash was taken to was responsible for the development of this material. I have a link to information on this material.
www.imagesco.com...
Check it out. What would be the benefit of this material? It would be very helpful in car accidents as it would be able to fix your car..Or in this case the car would correct itself back to the original mold. Using heat to the processed “Nitinol" it could flex back to its original shape. Using electric current it would also react in various ways possibly very helpful as to space exploration and circuit telemetry

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Two great new additions thanks to member JayinAR:

A great case from the 70s...

• Carroll County Wave, 1977

• McDonald County, Missouri - 1977

[edit on 9/7/2009 by jkrog08]

• posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:43 AM
    link   
    reply to post by jkrog08

Jkrog,some great reading here mate- kudos to you and TML for all the hard work

I'm sure theres plenty more out there but,when presented chronologicaly like this,its interesting to see just how many truly puzzling cases there actualy are (Easynow's great thread on the Portage county incident certainly being one of them):

Am travelling at the mo so haven't had time to read through all the links but if they're not posted already,theres been quite a few strange reports from Puerto Rico down the years:

The 1977 Mayaquez UFO Incident -Puerto Rico:

The Disappearance of flight N3808H, Puerto Rico, 1980:

General strange goings on - Puerto Rico:

Theres also this excellent French OVNI Compilation which touches on some of the incidents you've covered:
    www.dailymotion.com...
    Cheers

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 04:48 AM
    link   

Originally posted by StevesResearch
    The Gosford (NSW) sightings 1995 (very significant case IMO, I've visited the area and taken photos of the Hawkesbury River where it was reported by local residents that a UFO was hovering over the river sucking up water! This case also featured on an Australian documentary - I can't remember the name. There's also a book on the sightings called The Gosford Sightings by Moira McGhee).

StevesResearch - Good call

Theres a good report about that incident at the links below:

On Saturday evening December 30 1995, all phones rang hot at Gosford Police Station as motorists called on their mobile phones to report a large craft hovering above Mooney-Mooney Bridge. Later, dozens of calls flooded in from distressed locals at home. Station Sergeant Bob Wenning states, “People were woken by an intense humming noise. They were genuinely frightened when they saw a huge cylindrical object hovering over the water. It had a polished, ball-like bottom, and as it hovered over the lake, its lights shone down into the water, apparently turning it in to steam”. Callers also reported a brilliant light which “turned night into day”, shining through their bedroom windows.
    Patrol cars were sent out to investigate, but whenever police officers came to within 50 meters of it, or car headlights got close, the craft would turn off its own lights and shoot up skywards, out of sight. One police officer reported that it flew away “as if you had a torch beam and whipped it around.” Seasonal parties, previously well behaved, suddenly erupted into antisocial behaviour. Residents reported their animals cowered and hid, and many dogs howled for no apparent reason. Car patrols were dispatched from one spot to another as the object moved back and forth over the area. All callers gave the same account of a saucer-shaped craft, 20 to 30 meters across, surrounded by bright white light, and with intense shafts of light that penetrated the foaming water below, or when away from the water, once the shafts of white light were off, underneath was a red glow or flashing red-orange lights.

The event largely died out around dawn at 5am, after Police units had been dispatched on over 35 calls, one officer relating that the evening reminded him of a night of “Moon Madness”, that phenomenon known to police whereby civil unrest increases during the full moon.

"Callers were genuinely frightened"
    Sergeant Bob Wenning of the Gosford Police

www.policeufo.com...
    Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 6 2009 @ 08:18 AM
    link   

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
    link   
    EXCELLENT WORK! S/F

Thank you. This is a great service for anyone doing serious research and discussion. Some of my my favorite books are reference books as they allow me some great accuracy when outlining an event in context to the whole subject. We can only better understand with such well thought out projects. Thank you to all involved.

The big view data perspectives are important to our understanding, where each small event can add information, but usually get lost in the thousands of other incidents and stories. This is a very massive subject with a history going back generations and civilizations. We need to stand back for the giant perspective. It shows this is not just a few strange events.

A credit to the ATS membership.

Thanks!

ZG

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 12:01 PM
    link   
    New addition, the much needed Kecksburg thread:

The Kecksburg UFO Crash: December 9th, 1965

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:44 PM
    link   
    I Don't know if i'm posting this in the right place but no less then 30 minutes ago my girlfriend and myself saw what seemed to be a U.F.O moving from side to side above the cricket field in kilrush county clare (rep of IRELAND) It was white but we could make out a red light that seemed to circle it and also a green light that appeared then disappeared again.

We watched it for about about 20 minutes just going back and forth over the cricket field i then put on my pc to look for a U.F.O web site to place what i we saw and to find out if anyone else has seen anything the same to it or like it in the past if so please feel free to get in touch we could compare notes and see what we can deduce from it.

As for me i and my girlfriend we will be watching again tomorrow night to see if we can see anything else but trust me as from now i will have one eye on the sky at all time.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

dazz911

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:29 PM
    link   
    New additions:

1950's
    Detailed Ufo case: Florence, Italy 1954

1970's
    Alien Abduction in Italy: the sad story of Pier Fortunato Zanfretta

Very good threads detailing some great Italian cases that many likely do not know about.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
    link   
    very interesting. this type of stuff boggles my mind

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
    link   
    Hello JK! Nice work buddy. I am submitting another of my threads for your review to add to the directory if you like. I make no presumptions as what criteria you use to justify it's placement among the honor roll. This thread however has amassed critical info ranging from historical content to current contextual speculation based on available data. I appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule to review it. Thanks and thanks for this nice digital reference library. Quite good and relevant. S+F'd. Big THANKS to you as well Myth!

Cheers,

Erik

Alien Communities on Earth?

[edit on 22/SepamThu, 17 Sep 2009 10:39:09 -0500/08 by redwoodjedi]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:11 AM
    link   
    The Redmond Oregon UFO Incident - September 24th,1959.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join