It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'll leave this here to add to your chronology:

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces(7-29-2008)

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
WOW! The one that is called "UFO RELEASES INTELLIGENT MOVING SPHERES!! First ever video footage!" is awesome!!! Dude you are amazing for tracking these videos and pictures... Bravo!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
I'll leave this here to add to your chronology:

I-Team: New UFO Mystery Surfaces(7-29-2008)

Thank you for the addition, I forgot about that one.

By the way it is OUR chronology, not just mine.

Reply to bluestreak53

Thank you for yor addition as well.
Glad to see this up and running so well.

Reply to OzWeatherman

Thank you for your kind words, and:

By the way, thanks for adding all my threads too

No thanks needed, THANK YOU for posting such well researched threads.

[edit on 8/19/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Well Kudos to you both, great work!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
sweet thread!
but where are all the NASA UFO vids?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I only included the STS-75 incident as that is the best case in the whole "NASA-UFO Epic" at this moment.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

I find the STS-80 video more interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Wow, thank you...I now vaguely remember hearing about that case (I think it is the same one), either way it surely is interesting, enough so that I will add it now. Thanks for the heads-up my friend.

The STS-80 Formation Over Africa

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
under the 1940's, no Roswell ?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

It is there, it is called "The Case For Roswell", which is a directory of a six or seven part thread made by Gazrok.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
The ATS UFO/Alien Chronological Thread Directory

Really marvelous idea and thread jkrog08 and TheMythLives,
strrd and flggd, you both done a very good job here.
The funny thing is, that despite I have read soooo much about that phenomenon, during I think some 37 years now, there are always after reading your directory interesting cases/ATS threads that I obviously missed.
And that is just one of the positive points of this thread.
I sorely will take the time to looking thru it all.

I would like to add with the best intentions these two threads of IsaacKoi.
If they are already mentioned or used, I obviously missed it and apologize.

Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack posted on 29/9/07 @ 06:45

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=3561021#pid3561021

Best cases - Rockefeller Briefing Document posted on 31/3/08 @ 13:28

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
JKROG and THEMYTHLIVES - thankyou very much for what you have done here. I have tried searching in the past for all types of cases and you guys have done a wonderful job on presenting all the ATS cases you have found....

I wish I could buy you two a couple of drinks for doing this....

I also think the problem with ufology is that something happens, people talk about it and then its brushed under the carpet....look at JFK for instance, it will be talked about forever....Roswell is more of a joke when you try to talk to someone about it.....

I get called a spacecadet when I try to talk to my friends about it and have even given up on talking about the subject because its too much for them to handle.....but I still have my beliefs, questions need to be answered and putting cases in chronological order for a non believer to see would be a fantastic start....

All the best....

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

A star & a flag & a digg to you guys, jkrog08 & themythlives

Here's an important case you missed.

I'm glad to be of help.....

Sam60

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I hope this post isn’t too far out of the thread intention, but if it is, please let me know and I will delete it.
The Skinwalker Ranch.

This is a remarkable case that deserves in my opinion more serious attention, because it is an area [enclosed now] that has a very long history of strange phenomena. It is even today still ongoing and for as far I see, it is definitely UFO/ET related because of the experienced phenomena like strange lights, odd sounds, suddenly appearing of some sort of wormhole or stargate like tunnel from which objects where flying in and out which was videotaped, on another occasion a creature game out of such a tunnel which also was videotaped, ongoing cattle mutilation, confrontations with mysterious unknown animals, and interference with mysterious beings and/or energies of which some experiences where videotaped.

Here at ATS there are two very interesting interviews about the area with Johnny and Dave with as guest Colm Kelleher.

Colm Kelleher is a research scientist and author. He received his PhD in biochemistry at Trinity College, Dublin and has 21 years of experience in the field of cell and molecular biology. In addition he was an administrator for a Nevada aerospace company, Space Sciences Inc., and was also Deputy Administrator of the NIDS, where he led the investigation at Skinwalker Ranch. He currently works in the biotechnology sector.

He has published 38 peer-reviewed scientific papers (in molecular biology, immunology, biochemistry and virology) as well as a number of articles in magazines such as OMNI and two books: Brain Trust (2004) and, with George Knapp, Hunt for the Skinwalker (2005).

Source; www.abovetopsecret.com...

Colm Kelleher, Part 1 Hunt for the Skinwalker starting at 0:23:00

A rare interview with former NID's Director Colm Kelleher explaining the strange and weird events with the infamous Utah Ranch.

www.podtrac.com...

Colm Kelleher, Part 2 Hunt for the Skinwalker starting at 0:19:00

In our 2nd interview with Colm Kelleher (former director of NIDS), we learn more about the 'strange doings' at a Utah ranch. Dr. Kelleher also answers many of the questions posed by ATS Members. The SkepticOverlord despite a bad tooth stops by to share some "hot topics" being read and posted on. Of course our international reporters supply us with a number of new UFO Sightings. We have a mystery guest step up on the SoapBox, and another mystery guest helps us open up the shows intro..

www.podtrac.com...

[edit on 20/8/09 by spacevisitor]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
reply to post by jkrog08

A star & a flag & a digg to you guys, jkrog08 & themythlives

Here's an important case you missed.

I'm glad to be of help.....

Sam60

I agree that that was one of the bigger hoaxes to hit the Internet. I hope you are not claiming this should be included as authentic?

[edit on 20-8-2009 by bluestreak53]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Alright, first off I want to say THANK YOU to EVERYONE for your kind words on here and via u2u, it means a lot! I am just glad I can help out all of us on this great community.

Secondly I want to thank everyone for there great additions, keep up the great work and keep um' coming!

Lastly I want to say that in interest of saving pages for additional links I will try not to respond anymore, since I don't want people to have to dig through 10 pages to get a few additional links.

Again, a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for posts on here and u2u messages. I hope we can all utilize this great addition and add even more to it in the future.~Justin

[edit on 8/20/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

Would there be a way for ATS mods to place your original post in a separate thread, along with any edits you made, and then lock this as a permanent thread to the top of the Aliens and UFOs?

I have no idea what procedures ATS uses to do this.

Thanks again for the helpful post.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I know I said I would try not to reply again, but this is important.

GREAT NEWS guys and girls....This thread has now officially been "stickied" to the top of the UFO/Alien forum!!!

Much thanks to Springer for doing so.

So now we will always have this thread in a place where it can not be lost in the 'void' of ATS.. I hope people find it useful.

Just wanted to post this update.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
I know I said I would try not to reply again, but this is important.

GREAT NEWS guys and girls....This thread has now officially been "stickied" to the top of the UFO/Alien forum!!!

Much thanks to Springer for doing so.

I was going to start a campaign to get this thread stickied until I saw this post...that's FANTASTIC they stickied this!!!!!!

Outstanding work jkrog, I've always been very impressed with your posts but you've even outdone yourself on this one. And Kudos to themythlives also, both you folks deserve lots of credit for this gold mine! I've actually been trying to find something like this since I joined the site!!!!

I tried searching for the Kenneth Arnold sighting from 1947 on ATS and found 3 what I consider to be very poor threads about it, so I don't nominate any of them for this index thread. However it does seem like a gaping hole when the sighting that actually kicked off the term "flying saucer" is missing! Maybe someone can put one together. If I do it I'll tell people what he really saw, so I'll just get called a disinfo agent and only 1 or 2 flags or stars, so it might be better done by someone who will get some flags and stars out of it (unless someone else's search turns up a better thread on it than the 3 poor ones I found).

Once again, very awesome work guys, thank you very much!

And thanks to Springer for making it stickied to the top of the UFO forum!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join