It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seeds of unity/revolution within revolution/unity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I hope this is the correct section.

I just returned from soccer practice with friends and family.

I had a WONDERFUL conversation with a extrations of Dominican, a Native American (dont know what tribe), Korean, and German (myself).

We were ALL on the same page as far as the present state of affairs. The "D" or "R" was replaced with conservative/libertarian/populist! It was one of the greatest conversations I've had in a while.

It began with current politcal/economic status of the world as a whole and turned to being Texans and Americans. We are all self-starters, self-determined, and not in need of ANYTHING federal.

I saw in us the future. The PTB is trying to split us up but it's failing. We have our individual cultures but understand that we MUST BE UNITED AS A WHOLE! Most of us are financially making it but in no way well off. We are all educated,some via secondary school but most from self taught and "well read".

The PTB should take notice. EINE GROSSER AMERICA IS COMING! AND HELL RIDING BEHIND! :

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
So very true!!!

I have had countless discussion on ATS and more disagreements than I can count but if the day ever comes when we need to fight I will stand next to anyone willing to fight for freedom!

We are all together no matter how hard they try to pull us apart!

join