It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attorney: FBI trained NJ blogger to incite others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Attorney: FBI trained NJ blogger to incite others

www.breitbart.com

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) - A New Jersey blogger facing charges in two states for allegedly making threats against lawmakers and judges was trained by the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative, his attorney said Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If indeed this turns out to be true, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did, The United States of America is in deeper trouble than I thought. I'm not trying to go around, scaring children with scary stories of big government bogeymen, I'm just passing along what may or may not be accurate information. It is interesting in any case. I fear it may be a sign of the U.S. Gov./Left Wing Media Machine attempting to label protesters as fringe elements to discredit their legitimate gripes with current fiscal polices, as well as the single payer system debate.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You beat me to it. I was just about to post that.

A little more from the atricle linked in your OP.

Hal Turner worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an "agent provocateur" and was taught by the agency "what he could say that wouldn't be crossing the line," defense attorney Michael Orozco said.

"His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner which would lead to their arrest," Orozco said.

Prosecutors have acknowledged that Turner was an informant who spied on radical right-wing organizations, but the defense has said Turner was not working for the FBI when he allegedly made threats against Connecticut legislators and wrote that three federal judges in Illinois deserved to die.

So - for 5 years this man was what? An an "agent provocateur"? A professional troll?

Trained on what to say that he wouldn't cross the line, but would push others to do so.

Monitoring I assumed went on. I'm sure there are likely all kinds of eyes even on ATS that would cover the whole alphabet of agencies.

But trolling and baiting on a professional level, sanctioned by the government, and designed to provoke a reaction strong enough to lead to charges. Possible entrapment issues aside, if true this takes things to a different level.

It opens the possiblity of these "agent provocateurs" working more than we know or suspect. This could be done to incite any reaction wanted to any subject. Anger, sympathy, agreement, etc. A swaying of opinion, a rallying people to a cause, a ferrting out of dissent, or pitting groups against each to create a distraction while something larger goes on.

It opens up the possiblity that we are being played on a very grand scale.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ppskylight

Star and Flag of course and...

All this time I thought they were wasting my tax money
on things like the first round of bonuses in the millions.

Or the 2nd round of bonuses in the 100's of millions.

Or the 3rd round of bonuses in the dozens of billions.

But now that I see they are training ppl to incite riots
Agent Provocateur style, the $385 million they gave to
KBR ( aka Halliburton ) to make detention centers makes
so much sense.

Incite Riot ( problem ) Riot happens ( reaction ) ship ppl willing to
dissent to the camps ( solution )

KBR builds camps for illegals ( wink - wink )

After all the illegals just got here in the past cpl of years,
not like they have been here for many years illegally applying for
government assistance with fake IDs.

Social Security scammer, fake IDs, etc etc

It is easier to solve problems when you designed them.

Double Plus good ! ( credit to Aldous Huxley )

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

[edit on 19-8-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
S&F from me. I knew instinctively that Hal Turner was full of BS but now I know that it was FED-BS specifically.

Here is another source so I think you are safe with this as a fact at this point.

Laywer: FBI Trained Hal Turner as an Agent Provocateur

How many of these other talk show hosts are also agents? How many acts of domestic terrorism have been enticed by these Federal trained creeps? One is given to wonder given this news.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Governments existence is justified by solving problems "too big for people alone to face". Is a surprise that they would create problems, to solve problems, to justify their existence? There is a great deal of money to be made with bigger and bigger governments, its only natural to suspect they would want a self-perpetuating cycle. Cause problems to solve problems, to cause more problems, to solve more problems.

The real problem with that is that human beings aren't infallible, and eventually they will create a problem too big for them to handle. Then what?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I am just speculating here but it is my bet that Hal will need to go into hiding after trial when he is let off for this. He is a very likely target now for someone wanting to make an example of him to dissuade others from working for the Feds in this manner in the future.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Now we have proof that the gov are financing terrorism... International terrorism is not new.... now its time for internal. Not surprise to be honest but it's good to know that we have proof about it.

Now we need get the definitive proof that corporations like pharma are creating diseases to sell the cure later.

new topics

top topics

join