It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone identify this machinery?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

one could speculate that the "build" they have made over there at that laboratory is some sort of "radiator" that could very highly be based on the nazi "bell" that was either a weapon / new energy source / a means for antigrafvity and the target that its energy beam is pointed at has worn down in three years of exposure to neutron bombardment ?

but i fail to see what this has to do with the looking glass they mention in project camelost videos , they talk about a thing that can forsee futures/presents,

this to me just is the same story about old credentials and not facts about the items they claim to posses by project camelot.

i for one aint intrested in them as human beings im intrested in the technology they claim to posses and build on.

but if project looking glass ment "looking throu glass to forsee neutron wear and tear" then the codex of silece is over rated in my opinion.

an other speculation to the term looking glass could be satelite technology , but both of these are in my opinion not what they spoke about in the camelot videos.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
might be a pasteurizer,
The scene has a very "dairy" feel to it.
But its a heat exchanger type device for sure.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
engine design. something to do with energy. something to do with radiation mybe?

[edit on 23-8-2009 by enlightenedwarrior]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just a fyi, it has already been identified. It really is a target that contains Mercury for ablating neutrons.

Now the really tricky part. Figure out what they are doing with it beyond the 'super x-ray machine' stuff. I'd want a little more for my $billions.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
but i fail to see what this has to do with the looking glass they mention in project camelost videos , they talk about a thing that can forsee futures/presents,

Yes that would be correct... but they tend to mix it all together at Camelot. As soon as I get some documents cleared for presentation I might have more to add
but more correctly they could see 'possible futures'

But this device has nothing to do with it... I do wonder how many looked at my document I posted here

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now all we need to do is find out why James Casbolt claims THIS has anything to do with looking glass...

Perhaps this is it.

I was reading a paper called 'Space Operations: Through The Looking Glass' when I got to chapter 3b which concerns things such as Neutral Particle Beam weapons.* The "Glass" portion of the title is an abbreviation of Global Area Strike System

(GLASS) Concept of Operations

No matter what type of threat or situation develops or what its intensity, the global coverage provided by GLASS will allow decision makers to direct action that is responsive and timely (i.e., near instantaneous), flexible in terms of the full spectrum of lethality (i.e., from "lighting up" the battlefield to destroying platforms and assets), precise (i.e., pinpoint accuracy if necessary), survivable (i.e., dispersion of vulnerable space-based assets, self-protection capability, and CONUS-basing of the highest-value components), and reliable (i.e., TAV will be able to serve as backup). In summary, GLASS provides global coverage and a broad range of nearly instantaneous responses without extensive forward basing. .....

.....Even a modern war machine could be stopped dead in its tracks before it even gets started, since the GLASS can strike strategic, operational, and tactical targets, simultaneously performing strategic attack, interdiction, and even close support missions.

....In the third situation, where an attack has already occurred and a response is required, the GLASS could be used in a myriad of ways to retaliate and with a speed limited only by the time required for US leadership to make its decisions.

chapt: 3b
www.fas.org...

Maybe Casbolt is getting is Looking Glasses all mixed up?

In any case, check out this chapter on "Illusion Weaponry"

www.fas.org...
(using meteorites as weapons is discussed on this page too)

[edit on 26-8-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I think its an alien mess hall from inside a one or two man ship, small eatin work top and those devices in the background are where the food come out, kinda like the devices in "The matrix" trilogy.

LOL!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Hah! A capicitor. That was EXACTLY my first impression too. And I am no electronics engineer.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join