It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want to know the truth? You can't handle the truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Do you want to know why the government never tells you the truth about different things? Do you want to know why the government acts like everything is a conspiracy theory and why people feel that they must be entrenched in a stream of lies?

People lie a lot. This simple statement can be transferred from a conversational sociological view onto governments and onto society. People lie often when they have something to hide. People don't want to give away the real truth.

You know that many times in your life that people are afraid to tell the blunt and honest truth. They'll just sugar-code it.

That's exactly what our government does. I am not an anarchist saying this. I'm not just a typical rebellious anti-government 20 year old that just thinks that it's cool to be a rebel. I know this from facts.

We can theorize all we want about the government. But if we want to know the facts about how far the conspiracy actually goes... we won't get things done just by theorizing.

Why do these people control the media? Why does the government intervene in foreign wars? Was the Cold War really a just war? Why do people feel the need to fabricate a world of lies in a reality that's really simple?

The truth? What's the truth? You can't handle the truth.

The truth is that reality is very simple. The truth however isn't that simple. One fallacy that people will have is to try to digest the truth by just understanding that the world is made up of different forces. Each force representing various things in the world. By doing this they misunderestimate the responsibility that the individuals involved in these crisis have in the problem at hand.

You can't handle the truth unless you learn what it is yourself. You won't learn it from anyone in the establishment. The establishment will always white-wash what goes on trying to make you forget the truth. You won't learn the truth from the people in the mainstream media and the establishment because you couldn't handle it. You have to get it from people who will help you on your path for truth who already know it and only you yourself will know the truth. You can't be told it.

Be forewarned- you won't be able to handle it when you learn it.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Frankly I think most people...the vast majority will never know what is really happening in the 'NWO', govt, PTB...whatever

I think alot of what happens on these forums is speculation and I think the reality of the situation is that all of our theories (mine included) are probably nowhere near what is actually happening.

I dunno...just IMO of course

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think i could handle the truth, in fact i know it.

Truth is the most important thing we have. There is only ever one truth, its pure, but sometimes it is set behind a number of frosted windows, distorted.

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four; calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."
-Abraham Lincoln

That sums it up for me.

Its just a shame that it has been violated by TPTB.

As i always say...'dont believe the truth', i dont like saying it, but its a sad reality.

Nice thread, i hope it makes others think like it did me

new topics

join