It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Bizarre Thing I've Seen Online

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The following website plays bizarre video programming 24 hours a day translated in every major language.

suprememastertv.com...

There are elements of truth to be found in this site's programming but it appears to be interspersed amid a slew of cult-like ideologies and New World Order propaganda. Certainly eating healthily and treating animals humanely are beneficial ideals. However, every person I have seen on this channel looks like they are one sighting away from mixing up a batch of red koolaid. They seem to have that thousand yard stare into and through you stare. The channel is for and about a woman named Ching Hai who for whatever reason goes by the title "Supreme Master" and espouses some manner of perported Buddhist philosophy. It's not just that which has me looking at this all like O.o though the term supreme master is probably a big tipoff to any Christians in the general vacinity. There is definitely cult-type activity involved with this organization and I think it is some manner of front for the UN Agenda 21/Monsanto Codex Alimentarius coming atrocity. It's so bizarre and they spend a lot of time propping up corporations and governments in a sort of propaganda-like manner on their "programs". On a side note, the channel's insignia looks a bit like 2 question marks facing opposite directions shaping a heart. Quite reminiscent of a certain Biblical prophecy about a certain harlot. This organization does have a favorable view of the Pope, so it's easy for me to get from point A-Z in short order (apologies for the phraseology of this sentence if it triggers anyone...100% unintentional). So, this "suprememaster" stuff is crazy, but I know not to wonder about it. I'll just continue to follow the example set by Christ and not bother "wondering" after this organization, but this is a general heads up to anyone who's paying attention. This might be the launching point for the compulsory Bahá'í world "religious" order. Very, very bizarre.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is a crazy site/channel... absolutely bizarre. There's a Llama here telling me how to eek out every last drop of shampoo, now she's reading the news. A Llama... wierd.

It's pretty interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I have been watching the letter X for some 8 years now. I believe the lord has shown me something to come. The letter X is becoming a very MARKETABLE letter. The fact of the matter is the letter X is beginning to appear on all types of products. The letter is always either a different color or size and is made the focal point. The letter X is an intresting letter. In mathematics the letter x is considered an UNKNOWN variable. I have alot of information on the letter X so I will just throw a couple of key things at you to consider. Have you seen the Gatorade commercial X-Factor where the X goes across the guys forehead? Then we have the game console the X-Box that all the kids love. The X-box 360 must mean the X has gone full circle. Have you ever heard the phrase X marks the spot? How about generation X? What about the show the X-files? Next time you are behind a police or other us government car take a look at the small letter in the middle of the liscense plate X.Hmmmmm all Government issued Liscence plates Have an X in the middle of them. X is the Roman numeral 10. In the constitution of the United States there is an Amendment X. That amendment gives all the power to the state and the people except read further down and you will notice the COMMERCE CLAUSE. The Commerce clause says Federal Geovernment has total control of the Money. Someone decided to take Christ out of Christmas and make is X-Mas. I wonder if that someone was SANTA or did we place the letters of his name in the wrong place "SATAN". The devil is a sales person and in sales minor commitments are a cruicial aspect of getting the person closed. How many times have you already signed next to the letter X? Nearly every time you sign a contract it is next to the letter X. Dan 7 :24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 10 kings but 1 shall subdue 3. 10-3=7.
Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. I may be totally off but I believe that this message needs to be spread people need to come to repentence. If some one wants more info on this let me know. One last thing for you check out Verichip as a matter of fact google verichip they have changed their name to Xmark. Malcolm X - Nation of Islam, Muslim religion . The "X" is meant to symbolize the rejection of his "slave-name" I have been searching the net for years for anyone with a similar opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onetime1978

Hi onetime/

Im not sure about all the 'X's out there, but in the book of the Apocalypse we have...
Revelation 13:18
18 Ὧδε ἡ σοφία ἐστίν· ὁ ἔχων νοῦν ψηφισάτω τὸν ἀριθμὸν τοῦ θηρίου· ἀριθμὸς γὰρ ἀνθρώπου ἐστί· καὶ ὁ ἀριθμὸς αὐτοῦ χξς'.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Also a number of Early Orthodox Christians were tortured and put on a beam of wood marked like an ''X'' because out of Humility and reverance,they wished not to be placed on a Cross like Christ was Crucified!

Interesting!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by onetime1978

Perhaps you've found one: In base 6 English gematria (a method of calculating words numerical values) the name Santa Claus is the equivalent of that dreaded number that I'm sure you're aware of. You can confirm this for yourself at: exodus2006.com...

Other notable words with the same equivalent: witchcraft, lustful, computer, vaccination, geneticist, sorcery, necromancy...it goes on and on.

And a name: Kissinger

and two very notable phrases: is wisdom, lamb wisdom

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

It is also worth noting that the Greek letter Chi looks precisely like an "X" and is used to symbologically represent christ. A member of youtube going by the name gorilla199 has many videos declaring that this Greek letter will be used to mark individuals and has a very interesting video about the Georgia Guidestones involving the letter. Let me see if I can locate it for you.

Okay let's just show you a couple of interesting videos:

Apparently there's something noteworthy occuring here.

An introduction to the AXO and what it represents.

Food for thought.

More food for thought.

and finally:

Never have liked the Georgia Guidestones and now I like them a whole lot less.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtplacebo

She just friended me on youtube! (Okay, last month, anyways...)

Here is her youtube channel
QuanYinMeditation's Channel

She is definitely a no-good lying guru, more false egotistical than divinely powerful, one hundred percent...I could tell this from her videos (and yes the followers do so much have that detrimental radiant gleam, smile or Kim Jong Il will withhold your tasty treebark soup - she has some wonderfully enslaved puppetoids in her videos, she appears at the UN like John Wayne Gacy getting his photo taken with Rosalynn Carter, like any evildoer seeking bourgeois status, again not holy-man proper stylistically at all (I'm able to judge, being a long-term lay saint)) even before I read the Wikipedia article on her, which slagged her off pretty effectively..." known locally as a wealthy property owner under the pseudonym Celestia De Lamour..." (hee-hee-hee) but anyways I do like her videos...I love all false propaganda and coded cult cant, deceptive exposition it turns out is my lifelong subject for special study, yum-yum get-some with her material for sure...I even played samples from her one video, called BENEVOLENT MESSAGE FROM MARS if memory serves, over the intercom at my work, in order to annoy the co-workers...it worked a little bit...

[edit on 21-8-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

[edit on 21-8-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Wow, those videos are just...beyond bizarre.

I did not realize this was in Korea until you made mention of it. It gets weirder and weirder. By the way, you have a way with words which is appreciated.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Thanks for the praise, yes yes.

I was citing Kim Jong Il as a totalitarian, not as a Korean...I am not aware of any Korean connection, in particular, regarding her.

What I wonder about, is why she friended me. I somehow don't think she mass-invited all living youtube denizens (is that even allowed?), and I am not prominent, having only one video.

My current theory is that I was selected due to the fact that my one video contains the word "Buddha" in its title. I picture some sunken-eyed minion having been put to work on this here youtube recruitment effort, up all night with typing in the search term "Buddha" and then combing through and friend-inviting all the groovy mystical auteurs of the Buddha videos that resulted.

Because otherwise, I am an obviously lousy choice, an extremely unlikely, inefficient investment of the energy being spent for recruitment outreach, if they did it following any other standard. If Ching Hai and/or her minion had actually looked at my youtube channel and/or viewed my one video, I do not think they would have selected me...no way in hell...not so much...

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Aren't you the enigma. Your userpicture looks like Leatherface and I'll be damned if that isn't some of the creepiest music I've ever heard in a youtube video that is, honestly, just as creepy. I received a friend invitation from another user on youtube pedaling this Ching Hai...um...stuff...to put it nicely. I have no posted videos related to buddhism. I do however have a video encouraging growing food bearing plants:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
About half my neighbors are in this cult.

They all sport a supreme TV bumper sticker on their vehicles. They also all have a mini satellite dish outside their houses so they can listen to her 24 hour radio show. (In mandarin)

They are all vegans and meditate over 2 hours a day! (according to literature and a DVD left at my house)

She supposedly has 300 000 followers here in Taiwan.

[edit on 22/8/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am a staunch supporter of principles before personalities and this is an excellent example of why. When individual human beings are propped up as somehow being "special" and not in a handicapped sense, but somehow superior to the rest of the human race, cults form...including New World Order oligarchical cults.

I say what we need to do is look at this phrase and implement it:

NWO WON NOW OWN

That is, NEW WORLD ORDER WORLD ORDER NEW NEW ORDER WORLD ORDER WORLD NEW

Which is deciphered as such: The New World Order orders what?
They order the World Order New
In what way? to become a New Order World
Doing what? Ordering the World New.

So, we all must chip in and become involved in this world. We cannot afford to sit back and allow others to take charge and control all worldly affairs. That's how chemtrailed Agent Orange will happen in America. Instead, let us start our own New Order of a World Renewed. No more dumping toxic filth into the freshwater streams and lakes. No more creation of toxic waste period. I would wager to guess that the average person is not creating this toxic waste. So then, who is responsible? Ah, we have come to the truth. But lest we get off topic, we do not need a Supreme Master who is a human being invested in vegan restaurants to mandate that we live a better life by perportedly channeling information from underground Martians. No, as I said earlier; Principles before personalities. The truth is the truth regardless of who speaks it. As Brett Dennen said "You don't need a reason or a three piece suit to argue the truth."

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I just received a new video from her.

This video does not have any insane over-the-top gotcha moments. I felt an odd unexpected concern for her watching this video, it's like she was holding herself back, it made me want to say "COME ON ...GO AHEAD AND TELL US WHAT YOU REALLY THINK!!!"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Well, there was the "Don't be a president" comment. I fully comprehend the intent of that sentence in conjunction with the phrase "Be a leader". However, who is he leading? The whole of the world? He is thus far the president of the United States of America (not the fictional US) and what else should he be? Certainly there is debate as to his eligibility, but let's bypass that for now. Assuming he is eligible, I think that means he is President of the USA, not leader of the world. It sounds like psyop 101; A very comforting statement with sinister undertones. But you are correct, no gotcha moment. I don't begrudge her or anyone practicing meditation, eating a macrobiotic or even vegan diet, heck...if they want to be a sungazer that's their business. I watch the sunrise and set and I too think it offers health benefits. Where I draw the line is with this "Supreme Master" and glazed eyed too-long-lasting overly enthusiastic smiles. Where is the punchbowl...anyone?

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Those master Ching Hai videos sent chills up my spine. Anybody else noticed how her followers seem to fawn over her every breath? I wonder how she brainwashes her followers so easily? Oh, she's good....

[edit on 24-8-2009 by Lucidliving]

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
people and their silly hobbies

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I shouldn't have watched those videos....Well i guess there is always space for one more cult leader in it for the $$.But yeah,plain weird if you ask me...I'd be scared to sit with that audience.They look like zombies.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If it's the person I'm thinking of, ( I can't access the youtube link at work), I searched for free energy on youtube and this video came up regarding some guy called 'Searle' can't remember his first name ( Sorry Mr. Searle).
They sponsered mr Searle's research into free energy magnetic generators and TBH , I thought ,no offence, they looked a bit freaky especially the guy 'narrating', very pretty boy with the far way look obviously dreaming about the 'supreme master'. HHMM very bizarre.

Very monotonous and praising said 'supreme masters' generosity when she 'donated' $7000 . Like I've said in the past "Don't get Guru'd", make your own mind up and if you believe the same as them hten your free to make your own choices, don't let anyone make them for you.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ching Hai looks like a Reptilian to me, ive not really bought into shape-shifting before but something about this woman isnt human. She's extremely manipulative and is sending out a false message by means of promising false hopes and gaining cash through peoples expectations of trying to do something good for the panet.
Do they not know that as they buy into this fad the more cash they give her the more tree's are being cut down to make that cash.
She's definitely a Reptilian product of the NWO.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
That station is weird..

Whatever is on right now.... has something hidden in the music.
My head really started to hurt...

Not good...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join