It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Real Alternative to Swine Flu Vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   

A Real Alternative to Swine Flu Vaccination

cancerresourcecenter.com

Urine ingestion is frequently praised as possibly the best rejuvenation therapy known to us. It certainly rejuvenates the hair and the skin. The youthful appearance of many Buddhist monks is ascribed to their routine urine ingestion.

A 5000 year old Sanskrit text describes in a religious context in 107 verses the virtues of urine. In one verse Lord Shiva, the great destroyer and re-generator, says that he who drinks urine sweetened with honey is cleared of any ailment within 6 months. He attains brilliant brain power and his voice becomes melodious.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
therealspaceman.blogspot.com

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
MMMMM I bet this makes you thirsty. But hey this practice has been around for thousands of years whereas western medicine has been around what? 100 years? As far as popping a pill for everything and then pointing the finger as someone who smokes weed calling them a drug addict. Ive Seen It. You got to question what you have been taught about health and well being. Some of the top athletes in the world practice this therapy. World Champion martial artists such as the ones in the UFC practice urine therapy. You body has such powerful filters, more powerful than anything man-made so when the urine comes out is purer than distilled water. Something to think about.
What are you willing to do for you health?

cancerresourcecenter.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'll bet some of the conventional medicine that are offered have urine in them too...That's probably why they work....Heck in vaccines they put monkey and aborted human lungs...

Hey that would make for one heck of a job discription....lol...(PEE-ER)

All I have to say is...EWWWWWWWWW

BUT, I'm open to 'whatever'...so I'll check it out VERY CAREFULLY!

S & F for you!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I guess thats why you pee on your stings from jellyfish. I have never heard that urine is healthy for us. I dont mean this to be a sacrastic question. Do we drink our own urine or someone else's or an animals?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I was always under the impression that urine was the waste product formed after filtering (ie the kidneys filtered all the good from your fluids and dumped the bad fluids into the bladder)and as such the urine was what was unhygienically bad for you. I know from some survival books ive read however you can use it as an antiseptic of sorts.

Although drinking hmm not unless i really had to, considering the change in diet between then and now id say the quality of urine in modern humans today would render the stuff bad to drink even if it was previously in ancient past history to be good for you as a cure all.

What I find interesting is they mention it helps skin and hair and youthfull appearance, which is kinda similar to something i read about a woman that took a teaspoon of vinegar every day for her entire life and swore it helped her skin and hair, could be the acidic properties of both which help to keep the internal systems clean and balanced right in regards to pH and therefore running at a good efficiency. I mean to me thats what I see, if you keep your internals nice and clean and unclogged your bodies got all the power it needs to fix most problems.

Ill hold off doing anything with mine for now however
(urine i mean, not health).

ias75 I think he means your own... I sure wouldnt drink any others, heaven forbid an animals.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I highly doubt there are any diseases cured by drinking urine... If it were a true "treatment" the drug companies would put concentrated urine in a pill, put a funny name on it and sell it to you like they do "prescription" fish oil.

www.lovaza.com...

Yeah, this is what this is.... a "new" treatment for high - triglycerides... and yeah, it cost a pretty penny as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pharmaceutical companies cannot manufacture a "one-pill cure all" to sell. That's why this is not beneficial for them. You have to use your own urine.

I had cancer a number of years ago. I went to an alternative / homeopathic health center in California that used my urine to make my own tablets. They filter the urine and (whatever else).

The thought process is the same as a vaccination, so to speak.

Whatever the body needs to build anti-bodies against, you put into the body and the body cures itself over time.

I'm grossly over simplifying the process (and may not be using all the proper terminology), but it's the basic gist of it.

P.S.
U.S. soldiers are trained to drink their own urine to keep hydrated in the event of being captured and it has actually saved lives in that situation. It's true the kidneys filter the bodies fluids, but there is also some nutritional value to urine because it filters out what excess nutrients the body cannot absorb.

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

I was under this assumption as well, that urine was basically all the crap & toxins your body does not from what you ingest (all the good stuff like vitamins, minerals etc get used up).

However that misinformation aside it does kinda make sense, if you're drinking urine which is full of crap your body doesn't want then it would surely make your immune system stronger to anything bad as it is used to being bombarded with bad toxins, etc. Just like an athlete works out in the gym the more you work your immune system to moderate doses of toxins the stronger it will become.

All modern medicine does these days is make our immune systems weaker by relying on drugs & vaccines to get rid of bad things in our body which is probably why so many apparantly "healthy" people get sick all the time from colds to stomach bugs.

Despite it making sense I won't drink my own urine as it's just nasty

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by isa75

I do not drink my own urine. And even if I did I would not tell you, for the negative repercussions that is sure to have.

Over in India and China Urine therapy is widely practiced. Cows urine is highly coveted in India for its disease fighting properties. Many drug companies make millions of filtering out certain components of your urine for moisturizers and other cosmetics.

Urine is mostly water, it is blood filtration not waste filtration which comes out your ass.

There have been a couple books written by people who have recovered or seen the recovery of human beings from the ingestion of their own urine. Some people have been so far gone that they could not produce even a drop of their own urine. So another practitioner would have to jump start the process with his or her own Urine. Slowly but surely the sick person would start to produce urine of their own. That person would then fast on just his or her own urine for up to 150 days until they were cured of their ailment.

I find the intelligence of the human body amazing and i cant buy into the hype of taking a drug for everything. It does not resonate with me.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by spacemanLive]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by spacemanLive]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
interesting

instead of a lemonade stand I can have a urine stand
I can call it the "Splash Zone"

hmmm interesting!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I've read that a few Nasa scientists also practise urine therapy

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I heard it only works if you drink it warm!

Gawwd, i really have no comment.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I drink urine every day. I get it from the public # house. MMM yummy.

new topics

top topics

join