It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Political Correctness" = Mind Control

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
The roots of the issue are found in human morality, their expression in culture, and the history of the 20th century. The major turning point in culture would be the 50's/60's with the liberal youth culture rebuking of the "old and evil" establishment which had guided the world into two wars of unprecedented scale and destruction, mired us into a nuclear standoff of apocalyptic potential, and embraced the "dream" of eugenic policies to their nightmarish ends (both at home and abroad).

So stopping the expansion of the nazi-movement was "evil"?

All in all you`re probably spot-on that the counter-culture movement of the 50s and 60s is the origin of the pendulum swining to the other extreme.

Lets hope it rests somewhere in the middle soon.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I had forgotten about the lawyers. Yes, the lawyers, who try to talk people into being victims so that they can make a profit.

Which country is it you live in, if I may ask?

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

A few weeks ago I was having a conversation with a dog "care giver". She was a girl and I was telling her about my bitch.

When I said the word bitch she just stared at me and told me it was impolite to call a female dag a bitch. What the hell is the world coming to!

How dumb does a person have to be to not be able to understand that calling a female dog a bitch is in no way related to the derogatory term used on women to describe them a female dog.........Facepalm.

I'm probably going to get ATS pints deducted for this post lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

You know I just realised just how ambiguous my post was as to weather i was talking about my dog or my non existant girlfriend.

I was talking about my bitch.

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Some can be quite niggardly on the subject. In that case its best to just retreat and smoke a Fag.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join