It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tOMENTION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The abeve methods needs to mentioned not without crossin a reasonable dergree, less I's only goumby. (sorry,smelling), tinnk sheves and it woluld mention of wather the "World Under ground. Or talked about, you certainly-or-certain would bring aboutt not knowing how ANY they could do (service companies). Someone could and they should mention wihith some one viable a brief statement.You get hurt at see or any thing someone could imagine, or VERY IMOORTANT.) (please see below).

The people I have spoken to are run raged. houg, In this sense would mean a hiil-of-beans hun wouldent small brained creature everyone everywhere, and more then a few" projects Reason em news mails may change at my mind but am now, now will require me access to certain "black funded projects". This is hard so softly to "softly",in a manner that strictly does not follow the "community body of line).

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

What? Are we in a crisis mode now? How many new threads have been started lately where the authors are deliberately speaking gibberish? And it has to be deliberate. Why??

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Care to clarify?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Being white, I have often taken minorities out of the picture others usually can be swayed by the by first "Physorg. Org" Or using my other public persona "blackprofile," thats not my style. I do check out, events I do know there the chance the stuff I bought, can be very off kilter. It's not a animal specific non-secure communications : whaleword's, the enigma codes, radio at Bletchly Park, psycics, etc. It's usually math and computers that deal with most the questions in an enigmatic manner.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I have no idea what you're talking about...

Care to clarify?
Which part? As the speaker its my job to get you to understand what I'm saying, not your job if you are the one listening (speaking figuratively of course) to think I'm speaking Greek.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

What? ... I have no idea what that means. Is English your first language? Nothing posted from here on up makes an ounce of sense.. your last post talks about race, so I re-read the first two and nothing correlates...

In one sentence. What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

You are right. Mind boggling, tired, over medicated gibberish. I have ALS, and I have my days I would wish on no one. Just a thought, when some one is in a situation where the bolts may have "come loose", unless they are rude, vile, etc; you have the option of not pointing out how pathetic we can all be at some time. Or you can. It's like swimming in s***.

Perhaps to join them is not the best idea? Whats the point? There is of couse the fact you can prove you can swim...

new topics

top topics

join