It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Quiet...A Little Too Quiet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

no we're all deaf.
You, my Emperor is the only one with ears...btw, did you finally get your ears placed back by surgery?
I dont know if you want to discuss it openly.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by jsobecky

no we're all deaf.
You, my Emperor is the only one with ears...btw, did you finally get your ears placed back by surgery?
I dont know if you want to discuss it openly.

Next time you're going to wear handcuffs!

L2

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I had a dream last night that I scalped the lawn to the dirt without noticing. My daughter wrote me and said the woman and kids she lives with have made death threats against her if she calls social services on them. So, it would seem that things are building up towards something.

Oh yeah, the lawn is drying up and the weather reports said rain all week and that hasn't been much either. I'm worried I won't make any money cutting the grass.

I'm going to guess it has something to do with severe weather.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well, just stop and think. The feds ran out of money for the budgeted year on Monday, I understand. Now, they knew it was going to run out during "recess", so why did thye push hard for HC reform, but do nothing about the REAL need to raise the debt ceiling???

Colonial Bank failed Friday - rich businessman (Millions) told me a friend said it cost FDIC 7 billion to buy. FDIC had 13 billion before bailout. In addition, 4 other banks failed, too. Friend said that slurped up the rest of FDIC's money.

Now, Congress is the only branch that can appropriate money. They are home. Let's see, FDIC = $0.00. Treasury has $0.00 to spend. Friend also said 1000 other institutions are on edge of failure.

He advised that this Friday more banks will FAIL.

Add it up. No money for banks = run on banks Saturday = Bank Holiday Monday.

And this was clearly and demonstrably known by the government BEFORE they went on vacation!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
reply to post by warrenb

Here is why its so quiet.

Russian And US Forces Retake Missing Nukes From Rogue CIA "Terrorists"

A most disturbing report has been delivered to President Medvedev today wherein Defense Minister Anatoly Serdyukov is reporting that Russian Naval Forces, working in “cooperation” with the United States Navy Space Command, have “retaken” the Finnish Defense Forces vessel Arctic Sea that had been “hijacked” by what these reports are labeling “CIA Terrorists” holding false Estonia, Latvia and Russia passports, and which we had previously reported on in our August 14th report “Russia “Alarmed” After Nuclear Warheads Go Missing In Atlantic”.

There it is. Read em & weep folks.

Haha Sorcha Faal = Such a Fool!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

Yah! I know. But somebody had to do it.

Seriously, I used to read that site and get all worked up, like why is no one paying attention to these horror stories. Then I grew up and came to ATS, found out that members think its full of baloney. It has a purpose though, it does come in handy when its quiet, too quiet.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Gotta keep a check on where the Prez and Vice Prez are on a daily basis I guess.

As for the 22nd that's my Grandson's 5th Birthday nothing big needs to happen then .

I was wondering how long it would take for them to go after Glen Beck because lots of people walk the same path as he so this should get interesting.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Gotta keep a check on where the Prez and Vice Prez are on a daily basis I guess.

As for the 22nd that's my Grandson's 5th Birthday nothing big needs to happen then .

I was wondering how long it would take for them to go after Glen Beck because lots of people walk the same path as he so this should get interesting.

Is Obama going to visit a school to read to children anytime soon like Bush did on 9/11?

[edit on 19-8-2009 by john124]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moshpet
The 22nd, I will...

Drink a beer, ok it's going to earth shattering, it'll be arctic cold (ok 40 degrees) but its hot out so that counts right?

Then I'll mutter about folks on ATS, the world in general and take a nap.

Maybe some KFC chicken will be ritualistically abused during dinner.

Quiet's ok, it lets everyone wind down; and enjoy their beer(s).

I vote for more quiet, or more beers.

M.

Im so with you! and cheers! beer, that is! you bring the beer, I'll get the grill going..or visa!
But yes..i do agree..quiet! is this one of those, NO news is good news times?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fraterormus

Also, didn't Rumsfeld announce that the pentagon was missing 2 trillion $'s on 9-10-01.

Anyway, I am very optimistic that something good is about to happen for everyone very soon.
It is my understanding that the 'white hats' that have been working in all alphabet agencies are about to pull a 'coup d'e-tat and force Obama to lift the truth embargo.
TPTB know their time has ended and are looking for a way out without losing their lives.

Peace and Love.

Remember, We are all One. 11:11

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I thought there was a thread on a so-called "list" that is going to be released on the 24th? The one about the 300+ bank closings?

Also, on monday the 24th, there's news of a local city laying off police officers. I think that the news will pick up fast.

But again, all is quiet. Hmm...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So does anyone have any idea why there are russian ballistic missile subs off the east coast?
And its a sunny day here, on the beach.

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ive heard little bits and pieces here and there about something supposedly happening on the 22nd... but not exactly what is supposed to happen.. anyone got any clues?

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 08:52 AM
link   
What about Dr. McSteamy's sex tape headline?

Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart's 'Naked' Tape

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You're right - I've found that one has to watch the TIMING of stories as much as the stories. There are things going on - that's for sure - but things are quiet because - I think - they think - that the public is getting 'too hot' and we need time to 'cool down.'

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Yes, it is a little too quiet, like waiting to hear a pin drop.

The thread I created below is a good indication of what is going, meaning the created series of events is being driven, and the media has its ears perked waiting salaciously for the next morsel to drop from the table of Government.

Are You "Right-Wing Fringe", or "Left-Wing Fringe" and How Will They Push You

Can you hear the hunters out there, like Elmer Fudd?

Be vewy vewy qwiet...

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Well, if your image is any evidence, maybe your own threads are not immune to your charms!

[edit on 19-8-2009 by GideonHM]

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by john124

absolutely agree - this is not a credible news source - look at the other headlines!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The cryptical circular crop Art pieces which have been appearing about daily on the hillsides of Merlin's old stomping grounds,have significantly tapered off.Coincidence?I think not...

Harvest?Hmmm

posted on Aug, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Originally posted by fraterormus

Anyone remember the news on 09/10/2001? No? That's because there really wasn't any! The Top AP News of that day was:

I remember that whole summer seemed slow. It was called the "Summer of the Shark" because shark bites seemed to be the only exciting thing going on.

I love the squirrel

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join