It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples wearing guns at speech Obama

page: 1

join
share:
PSP

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
After I saw this video, I was stunned, people carrying guns to a speech of obama.
What is wrong these days?

People wearing guns on speech Obama

What do you guys think about this, how will these bodyguards of Obama act when somebody will walk by like that?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PSP

So exercising your right to bear arms is a crime, just because the president is around?

He should feel safer, after all, he works for the people and they wouln't shoot him if he was doing his job now would they?

There is nothing wrong with what happened, people are simply expressing the rights that the government is attempting to take away.

It's a reaction like the one you have that is the problem.

~Keeper

PSP

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I wasn't meant to be rude or anything, I live in the Netherlands and here there is no gun allowed in anyway.
That's why I'm a bit of thrilled by this news.

I thought people in America may have weapons, but not on person in the streets, only in there own playground/home.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by PSP

So exercising your right to bear arms is a crime, just because the president is around?

He should feel safer, after all, he works for the people and they wouln't shoot him if he was doing his job now would they?

There is nothing wrong with what happened, people are simply expressing the rights that the government is attempting to take away.

It's a reaction like the one you have that is the problem.

~Keeper

"He should feel safer, after all, he works for the people and they wouln't shoot him if he was doing his job now would they?"

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your goin on my friends list.. brilliant.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Ignorance Denied]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSP

I thought people in America may have weapons, but not on person in the streets, only in there own playground/home.

Here in America it depends on the state. In the states where people have been doing it, it's perfectly fine. As long as the people don't try to take the guns into the actual area where the speech is being given, and remain outside, it's perfectly fine. The secret service, however, won't allow people to bring guns into the auditorium where the president is speaking, for obvious reasons.

It's a good idea to bring a gun if you don't mind being watched very closely by the police (probably for the rest of your life), but as long as they don't break any laws and don't start shooting there is no problem.

There are also those who believe these individuals may have been planted by the democrats to make the opposition seem more radical.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You have to notice that in every instance where they took pictures of the gun toting person they zoomed in on their face except for the guy with the AR-15 variant. That was to edit out the fact that his face was not a white one but a black one.

The slant is so freaking obvious. They are still making out like if you are carrying a gun at one of these rallies that you are a right wing racist. The black face of the guy carrying the AR-15 did not fit in with that assumption so was not included in the footage shown.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by wayouttheredude]

new topics

top topics

join