It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW...A must-listen...Terrence McKenna on split timelines, 2012, christianity, UFOs, Tunguska

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is one of the most incredible speeches I have ever heard, that is so deep in introspect and possibilities that it is absolutely mind-bending. I was unsure even of which forum to place this in, as it covers so many controversial and unexplained subjects...

Terrence McKenna was a visionary, and one of the greatest thinkers and philosophers of our modern era IMHO, and here, he goes in depth into what some of his visions showed to him in terms of the very nature of "reality", and how we may be dealing with a SPLIT timeline and dualities of other dimensions which mirror our own (and are right next to us), with certain changes, such as the modality of christianity, and differences in our subsequent teachings and evolvement based on these slight "tweakages" between the two parallel dimensions.

Are these "differences" where UFO's and "interdimensional beings" reside? Is this where things like the Tunguska blast emanated from? Are the two timelines headed toward a unity in 2012? I urge everyone to listen to this, and think very deeply about the possibilities....

Part 1:

Part 2:

[edit on 18-8-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I hope this guy is telling the truth. I would love to see an explosion of peace and technology.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Exellent, and all the other crap is probably to take our minds away from whats really gonna happen..

I love this guy..

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance Denied

Me too...He has some of the most creative, abstract and brilliant ideas I have ever heard.

What REALLY made me think about this theory or vision in particular, is the supposition of these "beings" or UFOs actually being a parallel copy of ourselves, living in somewhat of a "duplicate earth" on a split timeline and reality to our own, and them not necessarily being a much OLDER civilization, but simply a civilization that took an alternate turn in history towards religion, mathmatics and science, and perhaps became much more evolved technologically than us, who are the SAME age in terms of our historical timelines! Food for thought IMO.

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

food eaten. food liked. timewave zero is something i think about daily for this entire year as i stand at Home Depot checking people out so they can be consumers, trying to "pray" for unique types to provide insight at some as mundane as being at work.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by thaknobodi

Haha, it's a trip to watch, isn't it? How "programmed" the masses have become to just march about and be good little robotic consumers and workers. Once you step outside of the program and view it from a detached viewpoint, it almost leaves you with an ill feeling deep down in the pit of your stomach.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I got through about 2 min. Then went back and heard the rest ... ugh

Dont like the mind control trick in the background.

I got a feeling too...

Fraud

Hes appealling to the feel good masses and promoting the NWO esoteric agenda.

If you like this guy well you need to get off the koolaide.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ekudram
I got through about 2 min. Then went back and heard the rest ... ugh

I got a feeling too...

Fraud

Hes appealling to the feel good masses and promoting the NWO esoteric agenda.

If you like this guy well you need to get off the koolaide.

You have no clue to who Terence is, he is a psychedelic advocate or he was this and he spoke about many things reaching from phylosophy to etnobotany and shamanism he is as real as they get.

The reaon for the music is because he is a psychedelic advocate and has a community of followers that are all members of this psychedelic community. Sounds and trance states are standard in the psychedelic community its not brainwashing its trying to set you in a mood in which what Terence sayes makes you think deeper.

You judge people way too fast Iv listened to almost all of his lectures and he was an amzing individual.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ekudram

Really, LOL!!!

top topics

join