It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin: Alien creatures built Phobos monolith!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Here you go (just in the middle of the video segment) Aldrin assumes that:

The monolith "is a construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids!"

Video link:

disclose.tv...

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Terrapop

His timing stinks.
Where was he 20 years ago?
The moons of Mars do not look like moons.
They look like rocks that were towed from the asteroid belt to Mars and
then placed in orbit around Mars.

- Seek the Truth -

That monolith is just a sensor array.
I think Phobos is really a rock that was dug out and turned
into a clever space station.

[edit on 18-8-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
[edit on 18-8-2009 by MysterE]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
he was on the alex jones show the other day and he was saying he did not think it was actually something "man" made but more like a place thats so weird geologically its as good a starting point as any.
there was also some talk on his part about sensationalising something being justified if it gets something done.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Did you even listen?

Aldrin says "It's a big, big, tall rock. Now I could say it looks like maybe it's a crude construction device by some creatures who practiced on Phobos and then landed in Egypt and built the pyramids. But I don't believe that. But some people are liable to think that".

[edit on 8/18/2009 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I do like his stepping stone to mars idea. The escape velocity of planet earth is 25,000 mph (11.2 km/s). Mars is a smaller planet yes, but in order to leave it's atmosphere after we are done is 5.0 km/s. We would still need a launch pad and a rocket to get off of the surface of mars. This means more fuel. This means a bigger vehicle to get into space in the first place. Then you have to land this massive rocket on the surface of mars safely so that you actually have the ability to leave mars.

Phobos is smaller than our moon. I think he had the right idea using Phobos as a vantage point and then dropping rovers onto the surface to be controlled remotely. You have to admit it is logical

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, you are quick on the draw. You beat me to that quote.

and a star

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

there are no MOONS of MARS PHOBOS and DEIMOS are asteroids,large chunks of rock. although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that Aldrin likes screwing with people. He seems to get off on it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Dear God! I feel soiled...Disclose TV and Alex Jones at the same time...shudder. For a few minutes (6 in fact), I was concerned that Aldrin had lost his marbles. Thankfully, he was just joking at Jones' expense on behalf of 'Marsologists.'

Aldrin's doing his best to raise the profile of Mars missions using everything he can. I wish public demand made a difference to politicians and budgetary allocations. Never seems to matter until election time! I think we all wish Aldrin well...how many others are pushing for Mars?

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
reply to post by Eurisko2012

there are no MOONS of MARS PHOBOS and DEIMOS are asteroids,large chunks of rock. although feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Actually, there is not a "strict" definition of what a moon is. Here is a link that discusses what constitutes a moon.

www.space.com...

Heck, I think some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn could be classified as planets, EXCEPT...they revolve around planets...

Just my 2-cents

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Pushing for Mars?
Our goal needs to be the asteroid belt.
There are trillions $$$ worth of gold, platinum and helium-3 floating
around out there! Jobs!.......Jobs!.........Jobs!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
people only hear what they want to hear.. and as for the god(s), they can make you speak what they want to hear if your free will annoyes them too much.. just had to say that.. on an associative rampage today, lol!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by Kandinsky

Pushing for Mars?
Our goal needs to be the asteroid belt.
There are trillions $$$ worth of gold, platinum and helium-3 floating
around out there! Jobs!.......Jobs!.........Jobs!

They are pretty eratic for mining.

However, smashing them into Mars and then mining from there has quite a lot going for it.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I was watchng this quite keenly until this:

AJ "You cover all of this in the book 'Magnificent Desolation' which is a magnificent book.

Kiwifoot (sees the light) out!

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

source:
www.thefreedictionary.com...

2. A natural satellite revolving around a planet.

I believe the rocks around Mars are natural, and they are revolving around the planet. Correct me if I'm wrong on the natural part... I know someone is going to believe that they're artificial moon bases made by aliens

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Phage nailed it.

He doesn't ACTUALLY believe that. He thinks it is a huge rock.

Listen to the interview peeps for context.

Dear OP, please clarify your misleading title and post.

C'mon. We're better than that.

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It is a mighty strange looking rock , Kinda looks out of place sat there all on its own

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Estharik

Boy are you going to look silly when disclosure happens December 2012.
The aliens are here. They were here before Adam and Eve.
Thanks to MJ-12 we have caught up to them.
It took over 40 years but we finally figured it out. - Star Wars -

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I wonder what if anything Dr ED Mitchell has to say about this being as he has been the most outspoken astronaut to date , and is Buzz just doing this to sell his new book or has the leash been loosened by NASA.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join